Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers (140450 Views)

Some Tough Interview Questions And Their Answers / 5 Tough Interview Questions You May Likely Fail- Part 2 / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by olatommy7(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Wonderful writeup, many thanks bro, I needed just this for a chat today, I take this as a success of my trip, thanks again
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by nosypat(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2015
1forall:
^ Shut trash
Please what does that mean in English?
tongue

Go and close the lid of your refuse bin.
Hehehe...
I don die
cheesy
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by nosypat(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2015
1forall:
^ Shut trash
Please what does that mean in English?
tongue

Close your refuse bin.
Hehehe...
I don die
cheesy
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by sirnature: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2015
OP dat wat nice pls keep it coming, we appreciate ur efforts,dnt mind the critics u and i knw dat talking is very cheap........nice one
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by FLOURICON: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2015
Nice write up. I appreciate its concise nature, ease to digest and build upon. Thks OP
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by ProfGday(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
chosenone4:

NB:Culled from 101 'Job INterview Question And Answers.
If u like u can memorise the above questions and answers and u will still find yourself jobless.If u are not connected.
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by jossy26: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2015
behavioural Event interviewing is the way to go now, people should change their perspective that you must know someone to get a good job, that's pure fallacy, most multinationals recruit on merit am a typical example.

when going for your next interview, prepare upto 12 scenarios of past events and the part you played in all the circumstance to fit the role, respond to your interviewer question with confidence and passion, don't over prepare so you don't get confused at the end of the day.

don't forget to pray

3 Likes

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by mkoabiola: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Even if it is brief,some lazy graduates will nva read
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by NaijaEcash(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
@Op thanks a bunch.
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by izutex007(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
chosenone4:

.............good one bro.
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by lyman720(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
chosenone4:

Nice one....Thanks.
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Melahou(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
ngoziliz:
whenever i see a long writeup like this, i get discouraged to read. why don't u guys for once make things brief! lipsrsealed

thats because its not meant for you tongue

so jump and pass
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by toseen29: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good points.
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Infoay: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Quite on point.
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by mya1: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Very expository and detailed!
Thanks Op.
I attended an interview last week and believe it or not, I was asked all these questions.

Thanks to proper prep, experience and articles like this on nairaland, I believe I aced it.

Like you rightly said, always back all answers with examples.

I almost goofed whilst at my interview when I asked my interviewer if I was talking too much.

His response was" Oh absolutely not, I particularly like the fact that you are giving personal examples to back up your claim ".

So, I believe this write up would help a lot of people.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by nortcentrallord(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
1forall:
On the same topic, some are commending the OP while others are complaining it's too much to read.

For the same reason many shall attend interview, some shall emerge positive and expectant while others shall again complain it's too hard.

If you can't help yourself, who will?

It's a clear picture of the wise and the foolish. The wise always seek knowledge no matter how lengthy the write up is but the foolish will ALWAYS COMPLAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by luorquay: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
comm:
I couldn't even make it half way, summary please

How do you then intend to get a job if you cant go thru this?? GMAT essays plenty pass dis wey u go take 3mins read and answer to get a job
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by evisexxy(f): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
ngoziliz:
whenever i see a long writeup like this, i get discouraged to read. why don't u guys for once make things brief! lipsrsealed
somethings just can't be brief, so just learn to read, it's good for you. #smiling
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by peerless2(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
nice write up
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by HUSSABU(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2016
This is great
chosenone4:

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Lobolintin(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2016
Better
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Admiralos(m): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2017
You know any graduate of Insurance with relevant working experience or anyone with years of experience in Insurance? Tell the person we need him/her for immediate employment...
Send your CV to osadeniran@gmail.com
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by matthize: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Thanks.
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Suzyky4u(f): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please ooo let's not forget. If you haven't voted, Please help me win this. It won't take up to a minute of your time. kindly click on this link www.Instagram.com/suzy_hairvolution and like the first picture on my timeline (It's an entry I made of Tonto Dike) Please, I beg you in the name of God. God bless you as you do. Thanks
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by supergist1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by uwadiahercules: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by uwadiahercules: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by uwadiahercules: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Adeylight(m): 4:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE / Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.