Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

A Free Advice To Mukina2 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Free Advice To Mukina2 (2643 Views)

Free Advice On Line / What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. / Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Sunymoore(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2013
Just imagine, mukina2, the only super-mods here was suspended just for a little mistake that requires warning and enlightment, this gentle woman registred since 30th of march 2006 and spends morethan 1 year, 7 months online cleaning up nairaland, making it lovely, helping various section, creating nice topics, enforcing the rules, as she always stated when she creates threads regarding interest in modarating a certain section or board. Also this lady has about 1628 posts and 59651 posts, all on behalf of the success of nairaland. After all these she has done that consumes half of her present life, she was suspended, moreover it was even annouced the general forum abt the suspension, which is not fair. So my free street advice here is, please dnt depend on what is not yours, what u dnt co-founded and what is not life stable, Because what just happend is a great lesson and a hint. And in the process of carring above listed u have even made enemies here morethan the owner himself. Pls mukina use ur precious life to do something better, invent or co-found something, if it has to be online or put more effort and time to ur offline business and ur family welfare as well. Im not saying to leave nairaland, because i too benefi from ur posts in islamic section, all im saying is to stay half of one 1 third of ur precious time. Im givving this advice because i like to see your progress in the future. Thanks alot
signed sunymoore

2 Likes

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by k2039: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2013
Just imagine, mukina2, the only super-mods here was suspended just for a little mistake that requires warning and enlightment,

You are dumb to think she is the only supermod.

Open the second page of the front page and satisfy your stupidity, check the people who upload the front page material from the other pages aside from the first page of the front page.

I agree with every other thing you wrote except where I quoted.
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by eduson77(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2013
i love this.
this is not just for MUKINA,
everybody should heed to this piece of advice..
thumbs up bro...

NO TIME JARE**Walks away angrily***

Sunymoore: Just imagine, mukina2, the only super-mods here was suspended just for a little mistake that requires warning and enlightment, this gentle woman registred since 30th of march 2006 and spends morethan 1 year, 7 months online cleaning up nairaland, making it lovely, helping various section, creating nice topics, enforcing the rules, as she always stated when she creates threads regarding interest in modarating a certain section or board. Also this lady has about 1628 posts and 59651 posts, all on behalf of the success of nairaland. After all these she has done that consumes half of her present life, she was suspended, moreover it was even annouced the general forum abt the suspension, which is not fair. So my free street advice here is, please dnt depend on what is not yours, what u dnt co-founded and what is not life stable, Because what just happend is a great lesson and a hint. And in the process of carring above listed u have even made enemies here morethan the owner himself. Pls mukina use ur precious life to do something better, invent or co-found something, if it has to be online or put more effort and time to ur offline business and ur family welfare as well. Im not saying to leave nairaland, because i too benefi from ur posts in islamic section, all im saying is to stay half of one 1 third of ur precious time. Im givving this advice because i like to see your progress in the future. Thanks alot
signed sunymoore
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Sunymoore(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2013
k2039:

Open the second page of the front page and satisfy your stupidity, check the people who upload the front page material from the other pages aside from the first page of the front page.

thanks man for the enlightmnt
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Sunymoore(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2013
eduson77: i love this.
this is not just for MUKINA,
everybody should heed to this piece of advice..
thumbs up bro...

NO TIME JARE**Walks away angrily***

thank bro for generalizing
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by cockyjay: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2013
k2039:

guy u harsh o. Lol

But seriously no offence intended but why on earth would i want to spend a year and 7months of my life moderating a forum? Do these mods get paid? Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2013
Sunymoore:
thanks man for the enlightmnt
Next time, don't eat rice without stew. It's even better if you eat the white rice, and drink stew later than no stew at all. . . In your mind now, you gave advice. I am sure when you were typing this balderdash, you were feeling cool and fly, now, see your life. undecided

See as your mumu dey shine. grin Beh Beh to.

3 Likes

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by eduson77(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2013
smh
cockyjay: guy u harsh o. Lol

But seriously no offence intended but why on earth would i want to spend a year and 7months of my life moderating a forum? Do these mods get paid? Just wondering.
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Sunymoore(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2013
cockyjay: guy u harsh o. Lol

they are been paid, but as u can see its not something to depend on.
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by eduson77(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2013
taa comot...
go bang head for concrete...

thumbs up OP..

sexkillz: Next time, don't eat rice without stew. It's even better if you eat the white rice, and drink stew later than no stew at all. . . In your mind now, you gave advice. I am sure when you were typing this balderdash, you were feeling cool and fly, now, see your life. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Sunymoore(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2013
sexkillz: Next time, don't eat rice without stew. It's even better if you eat the white rice, and drink stew later than no stew at all. . . In your mind now, you gave advice. I am sure when you were typing this balderdash, you were feeling cool and fly, now, see your life. undecided

who let d dog out?
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by buchaino4NL: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2013
for your mind..
go enter pit toilet...

malam

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by uboma(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2013
k2039:

there is no need for the insults. Simply correct the op and leave. No one is a citadal of knowledge. Even u will say things out of ignorance sometimes. Hw would u feel when someone calls u stupid then?

6 Likes

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by eduson77(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2013
4 your mind
k2039:

4 Likes

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by buchaino4NL: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2013
is this all you gat to say?

why not correct him and walk away?

you just made yourself more studpid that his mistake..
k2039:

1 Like

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2013
See them. . .

Coming to rejoice thinking it was mukina, only to meet a dumb thread. . . Ouch! grin
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by outrage: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2013
So she's a muslim.. Hmm..
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2013
Lmao @ the topic. . .

"A Free advice to Mukina2"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Abeg, people should try and reduce how dumb they are. . . This is 2013. grin
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by eduson77(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2013
why are you this silly?
i hate your pointless comments boi>>

this is no joke time...

go back to play ground,when its time for kids i will let you know...**mtchewwwww***
sexkillz: See them. . .

Coming to rejoice thinking it was mukina, only to meet a dumb thread. . . Ouch! grin

3 Likes

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by buchaino4NL: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2013
are you really ok?
sexkillz: Lmao @ the topic. . .

2 Likes

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2013
LWKMD. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by eduson77(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2013

sexkillz: LWKMD. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by buchaino4NL: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2013
hahahaha..
best advice
eduson77:
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Sunymoore(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2013
buchaino4NL: hahahaha..
best advice
indeed
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by cockyjay: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
get a brown collar job troll
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by free2ryhme: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2013
that serves her right

grin grin grin grin grin

She wan wed seun by all means
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by buchaino4NL: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2013
old trick mr.man>>trying to cover up..

**deeps finger into ma nose**back to mouth***yummy!!!!!
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Sunymoore(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2013
@eduson dnt mind this compund idio.t he's a slowpoke
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by k2039: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2013
buchaino4NL: is this all you gat to say?

why not correct him and walk away?

you just made yourself more studpid that his mistake..

[color=soyouquotedme]You just exhibited the apex of stupidity with this comment of yours.

Are you stupi.d not to have read my post, I already corrected him.
[/color]
Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by free2ryhme: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2013
k2039:

you are wasting ya life on someone else's sweat and effort ... Go find betta tin do oooo

3 Likes

Re: A Free Advice To Mukina2 by Sunymoore(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2013
sexkillz: Lmao @ the topic. . .

abeg some ppl have to find job and stop been jobless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Lady Exposing Her Nipp*le At Shoprite (delta Mall) In Warri / Old Nairalanders I Have A Question For You . / Job Vacancies For Corrosion Control Engineers/inspectors/technicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.