Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:18 PM

Etisalat Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Job Opportunity (1165 Views)

Apply Now For The Hot Job Vacancies At Etisalat (job Location: Lagos) / Etisalat Job Vacancy / Getting Etisalat Job Discover 5 Résumé Mistakes That Can Kill Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Job Opportunity by czay(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2013
Got this mail from etisalat pls what am i expected of Cos i don't wanna miss this opportunity. Thanks as I await for your candid suggestions.

You are hereby invited to an assessment test for the Analyst, HR Analytics role. Please refer to the attached job description.

Date: January 9 th , 2013

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Etisalat Headquarters, Plot 19 Zone L, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos
Re: Etisalat Job Opportunity by sucrecandy(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2013
Well, If i'm in your shoes, I'll probably prepare for an aptitude test, you know the General aptitude test which includes numerical,verbal and abstract reasoning together with general knowledge, current affairs which as always depends on how abreast you are of information. At same time, I'll carefully prepare for an interview, have a thorough research on the company, their mission and vision statement and also a background check of what the role "HR Analyst" position means, Dress appropriately co-operate to the venue, smile and be confident. Whatever gives, that's the best I could do in that circumstance and Pray for God to do his part. All the Best!
c-zay:
Got this mail from etisalat pls what am i expected of Cos i don't wanna miss this opportunity. Thanks as I await for your candid suggestions.

You are hereby invited to an assessment test for the Analyst, HR Analytics role. Please refer to the attached job description.

Date: January 9 th , 2013

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Etisalat Headquarters, Plot 19 Zone L, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regency Insurance Company / House Help!!! / NLNG Trainee Operator Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.