Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Could This Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love? (1816 Views)

Could This Be Love Or Madness! (pics) / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love? by SimplySEA(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2013
After a year away from the ripples of love and relationship, i finally met someone who could tap into the well of love in Me again.
Met her in camp nearly 5weeks ago! We got close and got used to eachother....!!! I can tell i feel very strongly for her. However, After telling her about my last relationship, she faded into tears! Next tin is "i can't be wit u.... I can't hurt you.....!" After some pressure, she told me she has a six year Old relationship! She claims to luv me still....! What can i call this? Love? When I ask what she wants all i get is silence!
I'm so confused now. Don't even know what to tink anymore. I like her alot and i enjoy my feelings for her! Guess that's why i can't be logical with my thoughts! Pls i need some logic...!
Re: Could This Be Love? by k2039: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2013
SimplySEA: After telling her about my last relationship, she faded into tears! Next tin is "i can't be wit u. I can't hurt you!"
Your condition was a pitiable one, that was why she wept for you.
SimplySEA: "i can't be wit u. I can't hurt you!"
That English is a simple, clear and concise one.
SimplySEA: After some pressure, she told me she has a six year Old relationship!
She even went on to explain why she can't be with you

SimplySEA: She claims to luv me still....! What can i call this? Love? When I ask what she wants all i get is silence!
She loves you as a friend just as I love my female friends without any emotional string

SimplySEA: I'm so confused now. Don't even know what to think anymore. I like her alot and i enjoy my feelings for her! Guess that's why i can't be logical with my thoughts!
The less emotional you are the more logical your reasoning-----k2039

SimplySEA: Pls respond!
I already did.

OP, how old are you?.
How will you feel if someone took your girfriend of 6years from you?
Is she the only female on earth?

You had better moved on with your life or remain dissapointed till Jesus returns.
There are thousand of girs who are better than her.
You should focuss on being a better man, work on your goals and stop crushing on someone who will get married soon.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Love? by SimplySEA(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2013
k2039: Your condition was a pitiable one, that was why she wept for you.
That English is a simple, clear and concise one.
She even went on to explain why she can't be with you

She loves you as a friend just as I love my female friends without any emotional sting

The less emotional you are the more logical your reasoning-----k2039

I already did.

OP, how old are you?.
How wi you feel if someone took your girfriend of 6years from you?
Is she the only female on earth?

You had better moved on with your life or remain dissapointed till Jesus returns.
There are thousand of girs who are better than her.
You should focuss on being a better man, work on your goals and stop crushing on someone who will get married soon.

Go easy on me bro....! Not crushing on her! We are both beyond that now! We were practically dating! Everythin went crooked wen i told her about my last relationship! Easy i beg! Don't know how dis might sound, but Someone took sweet 3yrs away from me!
Re: Could This Be Love? by Beync(f): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2013
Op have you heard from the other guy she's dating? just asking.
Re: Could This Be Love? by Mynd44: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2013
Lol@K's reply
Re: Could This Be Love? by k2039: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2013
SimplySEA:
Go easy on me bro....! Not crushing on her! We are both beyond that now! We were practically dating! Everythin went crooked wen i told her about my last relationship! Easy i beg! Don't know how dis might sound, but Someone took sweet 3yrs away from me!
At the bolded, she probably thought otherwise.

I'm sorry for the three years you wasted, dust yourself up and begin again, there are thousands of potential girlfriends, so start all over again with someone else, nit forgetting the lessons you learnt from this.

By the way what did you tell her about your past relationship.
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2013
@K2039 ur making ∕̴Ɩ whole lotta sense here. Welldone!!
Re: Could This Be Love? by freecocoa(f): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2013
The lady told you by herself that she doesn't want to hurt you and that she has a boyfriend of 6 years yet you are asking what to do?

Hian o, the girl obviously just wanted a camp fling but decided to come clean when she noticed you wanted something more which she can't give, its as simple as that mister man.

She doesn't love you yet my dear, she's just enjoying the thrill of a new dude, I'd say leave it alone but if you think you can stand the unforeseen heartbreak or whatever, then continue the fling with her, who knows? It might turn into a real relationship.
Re: Could This Be Love? by SimplySEA(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2013
Beync: Op have you heard from the other guy she's dating? just asking.
not heard from him! How do i hear from him? Let him kNo...?
Re: Could This Be Love? by SimplySEA(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
freecocoa: The lady told you by herself that she doesn't want to hurt you and that she has a boyfriend of 6 years yet you are asking what to do?

Hian o, the girl obviously just wanted a camp fling but decided to come clean when she noticed you wanted something more which she can't give, its as simple as that mister man.

She doesn't love you yet my dear, she's just enjoying the thrill of a new dude, I'd say leave it alone but if you think you can stand the unforeseen heartbreak or whatever, then continue the fling with her, who knows? It might turn into a real relationship.
In other words, i was used..... sh1t, not again!
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Too much story. . . It is not love.
Re: Could This Be Love? by Beync(f): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
SimplySEA: not heard from him! How do i hear from him? Let him kNo...?
yes nau. Inform him you have taken over his girl in nysc.

On a serious note what do you take love to be? Within 5weeks u've confirm the feelings both of u share is love. Apart from the feelings what else do you know abt each other?

Anyway, wait till you finish nysc before you tell whether the feeling is still the same. I only pity the girl becos by the time she realise herself and come back to her 6yrs rltshp the guy might have gotten her replacement.
Re: Could This Be Love? by gwas(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
Op, The babe just dey pity your condition.
Re: Could This Be Love? by SimplySEA(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
Beync: yes nau. Inform him you have taken over his girl in nysc.

On a serious note what do you take love to be? Within 5weeks u've confirm the feelings both of u share is love. Apart from the feelings what else do you know abt each other?

Anyway, wait till you finish nysc before you tell whether the feeling is still the same. I only pity the girl becos by the time she realise herself and come back to her 6yrs rltshp the guy might have gotten her replacement.
miss i appreciate ur contributions! She claims she loves me and yet can't be with me, hence d topic question! She even repeated same words today... She treats me like d real deal already. And i must say dis,"she's jus inches away from my dream woman". My frenz advice i don't give up without a fight! Undecided on dat yet!
If it may interests u, she relocated to Oyo and i to enugu! So i ask again, COULD THIS BE LOVE....?
Is 5weeks plus too short for LOVE?
Re: Could This Be Love? by SimplySEA(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
sexkillz: Too much story. . . It is not love.
bros u de vex o!
Re: Could This Be Love? by Beync(f): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
SimplySEA:
miss i appreciate ur contributions! She claims she loves me and yet can't be with me, hence d topic question! She even repeated same words today... She treats me like d real deal already. And i must say dis,"she's jus inches away from my dream woman". My frenz advice i don't give up without a fight! Undecided on dat yet!
If it may interests u, she relocated to Oyo and i to enugu! So i ask again, COULD THIS BE LOVE....?
Is 5weeks plus too short for LOVE?
yes 5 weeks is too short. ok what's she saying abt her other relationship, she is still with the both of you?
Re: Could This Be Love? by SimplySEA(m): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2013
Beync: yes 5 weeks is too short. ok what's she saying abt her other relationship, she is still with the both of you?
sincerely she says things i don't want to hear about dat Guy! And yes, she's still wit both of US....!
Re: Could This Be Love? by Beync(f): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
SimplySEA: sincerely she says things i don't want to hear about dat Guy! And yes, she's still wit both of US....!
u see. Anyway they say there is love in sharing. Am sure it's love.
Re: Could This Be Love? by NobiGod: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
Op You are just clingy. Try loosen up and have fun, don't always expect too much. Geez!!!
Re: Could This Be Love? by SimplySEA(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2013
NobiGod: Op You are just clingy. Try loosen up and have fun, don't always expect too much. Geez!!!
tanx man. Loosen up, have fun sounds easy enough! I Appreciate!
Re: Could This Be Love? by SimplySEA(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Guys I stumbled into this post of 5yrs plus.
Na me be the op.
Simply want to say "thank you" to all the contributors.

Furthermore, I feel I owe it to you all to let you know that the Lady and I in are married now. And God has blessed us with a son. We got married in 2016...

It turns out that the then almost 6yrs relationship was filled with series of "cheat now and beg later" activities. She endured all of it in the name of love until I came. The story plenty I beg...

Thanx alot once again!
Re: Could This Be Love? by SimplySEA(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
k2039:

At the bolded, she probably thought otherwise.

I'm sorry for the three years you wasted, dust yourself up and begin again, there are thousands of potential girlfriends, so start all over again with someone else, nit forgetting the lessons you learnt from this.

By the way what did you tell her about your past relationship.

Guys I stumbled into this post of 5yrs plus.
Na me be the op.
Simply want to say "thank you" to all the contributors.

Furthermore, I feel I owe it to you all to let you know that the Lady and I in are married now. And God has blessed us with a son. We got married in 2016...

Thanx once again!
Re: Could This Be Love? by placeofallure(f): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good for you simplySEA. I pray your marriage lasts more than NTA.

I thought it was a new post until I checked the date. I was in a 4-year relationship before I gained admission into the University. Then I met this guy. I just wanted a school relationship with him and I told him but it turned out differently. We were heads over heels in love. I still love my guy back home. I was between the devil and the deep blue sea. They both wanted marriage and they are both good guys. After my last exams, I was still hanging around in school because of him, it was difficult to decide, then from nowhere, without warning, my bf just drove down to school to move my things plus me of course. Somehow, he knew there was a campus guy but he was past caring. It was an evening I won't forget. I sneaked away to go bid him farewell. He cried like a baby.
After I left, He tracked me to where I did my service. He tracked me to my location in Lag, he sent people. He came by himself. When all of his efforts failed, He became vindictive, he threatened me. He was hurt in his spirit. He traced me to fb and was sending frightening messages. He is a good man, he's just hurting.

I went for NYSC but I have learnt my lesson. What you won't eat, don't smell it. I didn't make any male friend in camp. I seemed like a snub to them but it's only me that understands. All through the months, I stuck to myself. This must be why your girl probably told you she loves you but can't be with you.

Eventually, I married my Lagos Bobo, he didn't waste time at all. My school bf too is married now but still sends amorous messages. I try to keep him at arms length. We don't reside in the same state and even when I visit his state, I don't get in touch with him. It's better to let sleeping dogs lie. We're both responsible to some people now.

Too much talk. Just happy that your story didn't end like mine. God bless your marriage.
Re: Could This Be Love? by SimplySEA(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2018
placeofallure:
Good for you simplySEA. I pray your marriage lasts more than NTA.

I thought it was a new post until I checked the date. I was in a 4-year relationship before I gained admission into the University. Then I met this guy. I just wanted a school relationship with him and I told him but it turned out differently. We were heads over heels in love. I still love my guy back home. I was between the devil and the deep blue sea. They both wanted marriage and they are both good guys. After my last exams, I was still hanging around in school because of him, it was difficult to decide, then from nowhere, without warning, my bf just drove down to school to move my things plus me of course. Somehow, he knew there was a campus guy but he was past caring. It was an evening I won't forget. I sneaked away to go bid him farewell. He cried like a baby.
After I left, He tracked me to where I did my service. He tracked me to my location in Lag, he sent people. He came by himself. When all of his efforts failed, He became vindictive, he threatened me. He was hurt in his spirit. He traced me to fb and was sending frightening messages. He is a good man, he's just hurting.

I went for NYSC but I have learnt my lesson. What you won't eat, don't smell it. I didn't make any male friend in camp. I seemed like a snub to them but it's only me that understands. All through the months, I stuck to myself. This must be why your girl probably told you she loves you but can't be with you.

Eventually, I married my Lagos Bobo, he didn't waste time at all. My school bf too is married now but still sends amorous messages. I try to keep him at arms length. We don't reside in the same state and even when I visit his state, I don't get in touch with him. It's better to let sleeping dogs lie. We're both responsible to some people now.

Too much talk. Just happy that your story didn't end like mine. God bless your marriage.

Thanx for sharing dear... Strange things abounds when it comes to emotions and love in general.
Happy for your marriage as well!

Thanx once again!

And the NTA part left ROTFL...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Men Women Can't resist. / Bring Back My Sister's Virginity: / 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.