Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Where Could I Find A Free Web Hosting For My Church Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Could I Find A Free Web Hosting For My Church Website? (694 Views)

Nice Church Website Theme Needed For Cms Wordpress / What CMS Should I Use To Design A Church Website? / Collection Of Tithes/offering Online On A Church Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Could I Find A Free Web Hosting For My Church Website? by Yshii: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2013
I made my new church website. And today im looking for a good web host. Can you help me in findind? or you have recommendations?
Re: Where Could I Find A Free Web Hosting For My Church Website? by Afam4eva(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2013
My friend go get yourself a cheap host.
Re: Where Could I Find A Free Web Hosting For My Church Website? by free2ryhme: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva: My friend go get yourself a cheap host.

na quarrel .... he only asked for help abt web-hosting his church website

1 Like

Re: Where Could I Find A Free Web Hosting For My Church Website? by soloqy: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2013
Yshii: I made my new church website. And today im looking for a good web host. Can you help me in findind? or you have recommendations?

I will not offer to God anything that does not cost me something. (II Sam. 24:21-25)

Your Church can afford to get paid hosting services. There are very cheap hosts out there. You want to put your church website and details in the hands of some people who will feel they are doing you a favor? To be honest, anyone that still looks for free hosting in these days of low price hosting, definitely doesn't need a website .. yet.

2 Likes

Re: Where Could I Find A Free Web Hosting For My Church Website? by mmiskov100: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with 000webhost.com and experience the best service you can get absolutely free.

Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.com has a trusted free hosting members base of over 60,000 members and still counting! Offering professional quality hosting, support, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you'd love to be a part of!

Register now and get it all free:
*** 1500 MB of disk space
*** 100 GB of data transfer
*** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions
*** cPanel control panel
*** Website Builder
*** Absolutely no advertising!

Join us now: http://www.000webhost.com/657383.html

1 Like

Re: Where Could I Find A Free Web Hosting For My Church Website? by decoslim(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
soloqy:

I will not offer to God anything that does not cost me something. (II Sam. 24:21-25)

Your Church can afford to get paid hosting services. There are very cheap hosts out there. You want to put your church website and details in the hands of some people who will feel they are doing you a favor? To be honest, anyone that still looks for free hosting in these days of low price hosting, definitely doesn't need a website .. yet.

Absolute right!...

But@poster check our my webhosting plans

@

http://dswebstudios.com/webhosting

It is very affordable starting@ N2000/year...

Reach me on 08162270586

If interested.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uses Of Blackberry PIN / Google Adsense Newly Introduced 970 X 90 Ad Unit / Teach Me Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.