Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Urgent Advice Needed, Requirements For A Visiting And Business Visa To Malaysia. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advice Needed, Requirements For A Visiting And Business Visa To Malaysia. (714 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed, Requirements For A Visiting And Business Visa To Malaysia. by ayoflyn(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2013
Good day nairalanders, I am presently in Malaysia on student visa, came here last year Oct, got lots of help in form of advice and sugesstions here on Nairaland, I have an uncle who has good financial standing and wants to come here for a visit and if possible do some business in for of buying cheap stuff for export. Kindly advice me on the documents he will need to present at the embassy, he has very sound bank statements from numerous banks and valid e-passport. Thank you in anticipation. Cheers.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Requirements For A Visiting And Business Visa To Malaysia. by ayoflyn(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Requirements For A Visiting And Business Visa To Malaysia. by ayoflyn(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Requirements For A Visiting And Business Visa To Malaysia. by ayoflyn(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
pls advice on the necessary documents required.

(1) (Reply)

Middle East Carriers Tap Nigeria’s Bouyant Air Travel Market / Visitor Bond Scheme To Be Scrapped By UK Government / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.