Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself (5655 Views)

Couple Use Dead Human As Their Wedding Cake (photos) / 4 Tier Wedding Cake Plus Extra For Just N75,000! / 4 Tier Wedding Cake Plus Extra For Just N75,000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by tRoOE(f): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hypraise:

learnt there was supposed to be another cake, the man's replica. unfortunately, there wasnt enof time to make the groom's.
You are kidding right, I wonder who would have eaten that cake

Am not surprise at all because Nigerians likes showing off
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Scopium: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2008
efuah:

rofl rofl rofl hahahhahahahaaaaaa

the dress, cake, pics responses from u guys actually got me rolling grin grin grin. . . ouch geeeez ma ribs! grin grin grin

the cake is even having big breast than madam herself. . . honestly it looks like a laid in state corpse shocked lipsrsealed

@Sweet T. . . na wa for u o embarassed tongue

[size=13pt]Me thinks grin grin same[/size]
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Sonye(f): 1:17am On Mar 30, 2008
I saw this in the Metro and I cringed. What kind of person would think of such a silly idea and what kind of partner would agree to it? Was the wedding about renewing their vows or about that horrible cake? They should have made a cake of the groom to complete the madness.
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by sheniqua: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2008
just looking at the cake gives me the heebie jeebies.
Nigerians sef
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by skyone(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2008
Nigerians lets not player hate

It's her wedding day and that's what she prefered to other style, lets bless her wedding instead of bad mouthing.
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Megafunky7(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2008
I WONDER WHAT KIND OF MOUTH PEOPLE HAVE, , WHAT TOOK A CAKE DECORATOR HOURS, DAYS AND HARD WORK IS WHAT MY FELLOW HUMAN BEIGN TOOK A SECOND TO CONDEMN. I'M A CAKE ARTIST AND I LIKE HOW OTHER CAKE DECORATORS PUT DETAILS AND TIME TO THEIR WORK. TRYING GIVE DETAILS IN SUGARCRAFT IS A COMPLICATING WORK. CAN'T YOU ALL WISH HER "HAPPY WEDLOCK" THAN DISCOVERING FAULTS, HEY!!!! YOU CAN'T IMPRESS PEOPLE, THEY'LL CONDEMN YOU. EVERY THING IS BEAUTIFUL BUT ONLY THINKING MAKES IT BAD. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Megafunky7(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
consider cake business great!!!!
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by selencious(f): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2010
Looks lovely. But, I wouldn't lka make a cake in mi image. Besides, that cake is too huge, is that for the whole world??
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by oge4real(f): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2010
:p :p :p :p
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by dominique(f): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
its a creative cake but it should have been a replica of the bride and groom.
BTW that has to be one of the most gawd awful gown i've ever seen. . . looks like she puked on it tongue
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Gracito(f): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2010
:di think the woman/bride looks like what they drew on the cake ;anyway she is beautiful
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Saddam: 1:48am On Dec 20, 2010
Start Printing picture on cakes like Ben 10, Hannah Montana

call 01 7328442

The Complete System and Package consists of

1 unit Canon IP3600 printer = 25,000

25 sheets A4 Edible Frosting Sheet = 10,000

5 sets Edible Ink Printing = 15,000

Total Cost = 50,000

Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Nmeri17: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
tha fucckk

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Ways To Grow Longer Natural Eye Lashes / How Can I Sell Dress Designs I Made / Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.