Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew (2116 Views)

43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew / How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend / 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by eduson77(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2013
43 things a GIRL wished her
BOYFRIEND knew
READ IT AND SHARE IT
#1 When you break her heart,
the pain never really goes away.
#2 When she misses you, she's hurting inside.
#3 When she says it's over, she
still wants youto be hers.
#4 When she walks away from
you mad, follow her.
#5 When she stares at your mouth, kiss her.
#6 When she pushes or hits you,
grab her tight & don't let her go.
#7 When she starts cursing at
you, kiss her and tell her you
love her. #8 When she ignores you, give
her your attention.
#9 When she pulls away, pull
her back.
#10 When you see her at her
worst, tell her she's beautiful. #11 When you see her crying,
just hold her and don't say a
word.
#12 When you see her walking,
sneak up andhug her waist from
behind. #13 When she's scared, protect
her.
#14 When she lays her head on
your shoulder, tilt her head up
and kiss her.
#15 When she steals your favourite jacket, let her keep it
and sleep with it for a night.
#16 When she teases you, tease
her back andmake her laugh.
#17 When she doesn't answer
for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay.
#18 When she looks at you with
doubt, back yourself up with the
truth.
#19 When she says that she likes
you, she really does more than you could understand.
#20 When she grabs your hands,
hold hers and play with her
fingers.
#21 When she bumps into you,
bump into her back and make her laugh.
#22 When she tells you a secret,
keep it safe and untold.
#23 When she looks at you in
your eyes, don’tlook away
until she does. #24 Stay on the phone with her
even if she’s not saying
anything.
#25 Don't let her have the last
word.
#26 Don't call her hot, but gorgeous or beautiful is so much
better.
#27 Say you love her more than
she could ever love you.
#28 Argue that she is the best
girl ever. #29 When she's mad, hug her
tight and don'tlet go.
#30 When she says she's OK,
don’t believe it, talk to
her about it, because 10 yrs later
she'll still remember it. #31 Call her at 12:00am on
special occasions to tell her you
love her.
#32 Call her before you sleep
and after you wake up.
#33 Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
#34 Don't ignore her when she's
out with you and your friends.
#35 Stay up all night with her
when she's sick.
#36 Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show
even if you think its stupid.
#37 Let her into your world.
#38 Let her wear your clothes.
#39 When she's bored and sad,
hang out with her #40 Let her know she's
important.
#41 Kiss her in the pouring rain.
#42 When she runs up at you
crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's ass am I kicking today baby?"
#43 After she reads this, she
hopes one day you'd read it too
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by k2039: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2013
Show your source.

From the way it was written it's obvious you copied it, if you can copy the whole 43 , copying the link shouldn't be a problem
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by Adolak(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2013
Abeg tell am o.
k2039: Show your source.

From the way it was written it's obvious you copied it, if you can copy the whole 43 , copying the link shouldn't be a problem
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2013
cant read all diz..
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by eduson77(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2013
Over here with your stupid comments again?
Wisen up for 3mins mr.man!!
Do you enjoy been called a f**l?
k2039: Show your source.

Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by eduson77(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2013
Must you tell us how lazy you are?
vivichocs: cant read all diz..
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2013
Let her keep your debit card.
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by eduson77(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2013
He's already done that,what else do you want him to deliver?why not visit the volcanizer and get you scrotu.m pumped **thats if you have one
Adolak: Abeg tell am o.
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by k2039: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2013
eduson77: Over here with your stupid comments again?
Wisen up for 3mins mr.man!!
Do you enjoy been called a f**l?

43 things a GIRL wished her BOYFRIEND knew READ IT AND SHARE IT

http://www.facebook.com/pages/43-things-a-GIRL-wished-her-BOYFRIEND-knew/295175698007
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by eduson77(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by Adolak(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2013
Guy, wetin u drink this morning? *I guess alomo* This one wey u just dey yab everybody. See try more o cos this one no catch me at all.
eduson77: He's already done that,what else do you want him to deliver?why not visit the volcanizer and get you scrotu.m pumped **thats if you have one
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by eduson77(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2013
At least you get little brain to knw about alomo.give me ''try more''address make I see am
Adolak: Guy, wetin u drink this morning? *I guess alomo* This one wey u just dey yab everybody. See try more o cos this one no catch me at all.
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by Adolak(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2013
That little brain is telling me that i've got something better to do. Now that u've post the source, matter don end. Source is always an evidence that u're not pirating other people's work. One love
eduson77: At least you get little brain to knw about alomo.give me ''try more''address make I see am
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by eduson77(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2013
Hey,I hate to do this..am sorry to sound this way,someone just pushed me to the wall this am on here..I apologize
Adolak: That little brain is telling me that i've got something better to do. Now that u've post the source, matter don end. Source is always an evidence that u're not pirating other people's work. One love
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by Adolak(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2013
Yap. Apology accepted. U be sure guy. *shake hands*
eduson77: Hey,I hate to do this..am sorry to sound this way,someone just pushed me to the wall this am on here..I apologize
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by eduson77(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2013
Relived **smiles n back to bed**
Thanx
Adolak: Yap. Apology accepted. U be sure guy. *shake hands*
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by chikeorji123(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2013
eduson77: Relived **smiles n back to bed**
Thanx

Honestly Op when l see the way u are releasing missiles at anyone who dare at this thread l nearly run for cover until l saw ur 'hand shake' hahaha that's cool,l also extend my 'hand shake' too.. Happy new year..

I ill love to pratice it on my wife..but girlfriend? 89% they ill take u for granted..

1 Like

Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by eduson77(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
Make una pardon me abeg...na NL wahala.
Anyways,I guess some girls are different..n
chikeorji123:

Honestly Op when l see the way u are releasing missiles at anyone who dare at this thread l nearly run for cover until l saw ur 'hand shake' hahaha that's cool,l also extend my 'hand shake' too.. Happy new year..

I ill love to pratice it on my wife..but girlfriend? 89% they ill take u for granted..
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by theripper: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
U sure say dis tin no dey exclusive to whitie dem, Akata and Naija babes no pure enter dis kind levels o.

1 Like

Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by eduson77(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin
the_ripper: U sure say dis tin no dey exclusive to whitie dem, Akata and Naija babes no pure enter dis kind levels o.
Re: 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew by True2myself24(f): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
Some of these are true but it was just too long to read.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You / Sexkillz I Need Your Advise / Words Alone Can't Say How Much I Miss Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.