Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 PM

Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion (2907 Views)

How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Confusedone: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2013
Folks, I need some advise on this said matter as my current girlfriend i wish to marry later in the year just revealed to me that she has had an abortion from her first date. We were both in love as i wanted to know some hidden things around her life by asking tough questions that made her to start crying, telling me that i deserve a better thing in my life before proceeding on her life story. None of her family members knew of this, reason her Dad will died.
She also had another relationship making it her second dates in life which the second person fooled her and marry another person maybe she told him this same story. I decided forging ahead despite the two dates she had, We are very comfortable in our relationship when she started narrating her stories about the failed two dates. but this abortion thing is almost ruining the whole thing now as am beginning to fear that this might not be the right person for me. So please advise me on what to do concerning her situation MEDICALLY and otherwise.
Please matured mind. Thanks
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by SSaemoenl(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2013
Hmmm scary.. Front page please moderator
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by hrmkz: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2013
Everybody has a dark side, I will advise u move on with her.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2013
Abeeg just carry face,just move on wit her
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by k2039: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2013
Have a doctor examine her if her womb is intact and fit to carry babies for you.

If the result reveals otherwise, quit.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by omicron(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2013
From my experience while working at a 'Polytechnic Hospital, 4 or more out of every 10 girls there (at least) have ever had Termination of Pregnancy, but nobody will ever know except she, her doctor, the girlfriend that brought her to the clinic, and the doctor. Abortion is generally a simple procedure and major complications arising from it are rare, especially if it was done by a qualified personel, in a standard setting and with the right equipment. You do not need to throw away your love cos she has had abortion. However, help her to know that she is okey by having her do an ultrasound scan and, to be absolutely sure, a radiogragh of the uterine tubes, to see that they are not blocked following possible post-abortal infections.
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by chikeorji123(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
k2039: Have a doctor examine her if her womb is intact and fit to carry babies for you.

Op do this first! if her womb is okey go ahead,but otherwise honestly l think you have a V.I.P situation here..
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by jamilumaccido(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
Confusedone: Folks, I need some advise on this said matter as my current girlfriend i wish to marry later in the year just revealed to me that she has had an abortion from her first date. We were both in love as i wanted to know some hidden things around her life by asking tough questions that made her to start crying, telling me that i deserve a better thing in my life before proceeding on her life story. None of her family members knew of this, reason her Dad will died.
She also had another relationship making it her second dates in life which the second person fooled her and marry another person maybe she told him this same story. I decided forging ahead despite the two dates she had, We are very comfortable in our relationship when she started narrating her stories about the failed two dates. but this abortion thing is almost ruining the whole thing now as am beginning to fear that this might not be the right person for me. So please advise me on what to do concerning her situation MEDICALLY and otherwise.
Please matured mind. Thanks
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by KINGwax(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
SSaemoenl: Hmmm scary.. Front page please moderator
u're mad
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Abbey2sam(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
SSaemoenl: Hmmm scary.. Front page please moderator

Won't you even allow it to trend before taking it to the front page, so if seun put you as moderator every rubbish will make it to the front page

1 Like

Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by fuckluv(f): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
D girl is even being sincere with you. I like her gut. what if she hadn't tell you, would u have known? u can make her do some check up. There are ladies who have had countless abortions and still wouldn't come clean to their boyfriends. So don't desert her 4 being honest.

1 Like

Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Rotmyt: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
What makes you think the next girl on the block hasn't had an abortion before? You'll be surprised at what you'll find out. I am anti abortion btw and i can imagine your pain. Let her know how you feel,live with it if you can but if you are certain you can't, don't marry her and torment her with this info. And ensure to tell the next girl, not to divulge her secret and history to you.
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Mynd44: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Everyone has a past jorh
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by aariwa(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
poster are you sure u are living in nigeria or intermingled with our girls.its very commaon nowadays like 70percent among girls.abortion is now the norm the only difference amongst them is the frequency.its like asking if young male undergraduates in nigeria take ganga.thank your God that your girl is even a saint(done once)compared to others.ol boy cheer up...
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Confusedone: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2013
Thank You ALL for the responds....Getting better.
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Mynd44: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2013
Confusedone: Thank You ALL for the responds....Getting better.
You are welcome
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by hoodboy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
What if she told you she has had four abortions, what then would you do?
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
What is your problem with abortion? Every couple has the right to decide it is not the right time to bring a child into the world. Plus abortion, if correctely done, doesn't affect fertility or ability to carry a baby. So, I really don't get what's bothering you here. She had a life before she met you, so some things happened in her life!
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
Nah because she tell youJust do the check up and move on with her.Love is unconditional.
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by dabrake(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
what's the big deal? so far her womb is intact, . . .
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by seunfly: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
My brother please check her up as sugested and if you are certain that you will marry her, kindly get her pregnant for you before you marry her to acertain that she can bear children physicaly. that is the trending thing in town now guys don wise up.
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 07, 2013
miss-sweety86:
What is your problem with abortion? Every couple has the right to decide it is not the right time to bring a child into the world. Plus abortion, if correctely done, doesn't affect fertility or ability to carry a baby. So, I really don't get what's bothering you here. She had a life before she met you, so some things happened in her life!

You seem experienced in the act cheesy
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by prettiest1(f): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2013
k2039: Have a doctor examine her if her womb is intact and fit to carry babies for you.

@op, this is just the best thing to do. If she is ok after the medical examination then alter straight wit her if otherwise, look for your wife else where.
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by gst101: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2013
i hate hearing "is it becos he/she told you". Not only in this case but other cases. Are we trying to give "reasons" why we should pretend issues like this are not worth serious thinking? DONT GET ME WRONG! I do not think less of any lady/guy who has done one or two things in the past.

My advice op: take her to the hospital, do a test and make your decision what ever it is. If you chose to stay, its perfectly ok. And if not, well, i dont know. But dont think less of the lady.
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by jaybee3(m): 6:25am On Jan 08, 2013
Why bloody ask to know the dark side then go back and judge her?
If it worries you so much that you have had to open a thread about it then just break up with her already.
Seems to me that you are trying to find a reason to bail out
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by gst101: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2013
miss-sweety86:
i hate hearing "i have the right to...." yes, i support "rights" and i am liberal but thats not a license for us to be violent! If you do not want a child, then take steps so that that child doesnt get concieved in the first place. Why make someone else pay for your irresponsiility and carelssness?

1 Like

Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Rotmyt: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2013
miss-sweety86:

excuse me advocate, haven't you heard of the words abstinence and protection before? you sound like a pro and i wish you well!
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by cindyrella(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2013
jay bee: Why bloody ask to know the dark side then go back and judge her?
If it worries you so much that you have had to open a thread about it then just break up with her already.
Seems to me that you are trying to find a reason to bail out
500000 likes!
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by SSaemoenl(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
cindyrella:
500000 likes!
True love is transparent. Nothing is bad to ask her/him as well know your stand.
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by olumaxi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Am sure dia wont b much goods left in ur galfrnd's shop...no milo,no 3-crown,but only #2.50k sweets

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? / Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend / Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.