Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,504 members, 7,770,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:20 AM

Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? (1689 Views)

Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) / Are You With The Right Partner..???(must Read) / Qualities Your Partner Must Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by davroca16(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2013
A friend of mine declared recently that he didn’t care if his future wife was a virgin or not..
Would you consider your future partner must be a virgin??
�. yes
�. no
�. maybe
�. Others[specify]
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2013
dats if i'm a virgin...gone are those days joor. Its no longer important.
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by simdam500(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
It not a matter of virginity o! Wat matter is if she got wat i nid

1 Like

Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by dmcdad: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
Why must she be a virgin? And, how would you know if she is a virgin before you marry her? Will you go about testing to confirm? I don't think that's a good idea... If she happens to be a virgin, good and fine. But, if she ain't, then nothing spoil too

1 Like

Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by achinaboy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
marry a virgin,i wonder how she gona satisfy you intimatly
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by davroca16(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
achina boy: marry a virgin,i wonder how she gona satisfy you intimatly
virgin dey sweet ooh....!!!! (But the truth is that there are no virgins in nigeria except from children @ the age of 8 and below.)
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by dmcdad: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
davroca16: virgin dey sweet ooh....!!!! (But the truth is that there are no virgins in nigeria except from children @ the age of 8 and below.)

Na you deflower everyone of them? There are still virgins, whether you choose to believe it or not...
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by ATMC(f): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2013
mawojuuche: dats if i'm a virgin...gone are those days joor. Its no longer important.
na lie, you think i don't know...you dey pray for virgin joor grin
@topic, i want a guy dt's a virgin, where can i find him wink
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by UjSizzle(f): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2013
undecided
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by IZUKWU(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2013
ATMC: na lie, you think i don't know...you dey pray for virgin joor grin
lol, well it depends on what one is looking for, a girlfriend, fu3kmate or wife , but for me virginity wouldn't be a requirement for any of them ,but supposing i have met a girl that i like and am thinking of marrying and it happens that she is a virgin ,it may not count against her but i would like to know her sexual orientation and how and why she has remained a virgin. Normally on my parols these days ,i go for people who know the score maybe because nothing permanent is on my mind as of now.
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by ATMC(f): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2013
IZUKWU: lol, well it depends on what one is looking for, a girlfriend, fu3kmate or wife , but for me virginity wouldn't be a requirement for any of them ,
in dt case, you wont get a virgin, say amen to dt smiley
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by seunmsg(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2013
. I be virgin o, come and get me plsssssssss.
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by ATMC(f): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2013
seunmsg: . I be virgin o, come and get me plsssssssss.
let's hookkkkk up... no time
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by davroca16(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2013
try the case of weed/marijuana and your going to see a perfect one in nigeria.
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by davroca16(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2013
I w☺n't be sooo happy if she is a virgin because of the blood issue while having s3x with her and the inexperienced s3x life she may have. But the truth is that I really adore Pretty and matured girls that are still virgins, but I don't go any close to them to avoid any punishment from GOD. (Except I want to get married to them)
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by DGranite(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2013
Intresting hr my ex was a virgin wen i met her it took me 1 full year 2 to disvirgin her nd after dat come c love pure, genuine nd sacrificial, i became everytin 2 her in life, back then in d uni i was d envy of all guys because of her nd i tell u even after 2 years of our seperation she still melt at d sligthest sight of my presence, then i make a promise 2 mysef dat its either i marry another virgin or go back 2 her...ladies dnt forget d 1st man dat entered them especially if they were in love wit such man even in dia married homes dey still cant resist dia 1st love nd dats wat cause infidelity in many marriages 2day so guys beware.
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by ATMC(f): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
^ one year? shocked
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by DGranite(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
ATMC: ^ one year? shocked
yes 1 full year of dating without sex
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by ATMC(f): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
D Granite: yes 1 full year of dating without sex
ok, i thought you meant one year of trying to...i for fear o
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
[size=13pt]No.[/size]
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by DGranite(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
ATMC: ok, i thought you meant one year of trying to...i for fear o
trying to do what pls?
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by ATMC(f): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
D Granite: trying to do what pls?
i don't know o
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by DGranite(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2013
I tink dia is a finger in btw ur legs
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by ATMC(f): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2013
You are so twisted
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by nlofficial(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2013
Who still cares? Virginity is not dignity. Rather it is lack of opportunity. Seriously, does virginity determine a good wife?
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by djeezy(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2013
All these lame repeated topics on Nairaland. I. Tire o.smh.
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by Adaeze003(f): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2013
ATMC: ok, i thought you meant one year of trying to...i for fear o
Lol!! That would've been weird.

nl.official:
Who still cares? Virginity is not dignity. Rather it is lack of opportunity. Seriously, does virginity determine a good wife?
Do you really believe what you just typed?

@topic, anyone who desires a virgin should be a virgin(IMO)..
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by cyborg1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
DGranite: Intresting hr my ex was a virgin wen i met her it took me 1 full year 2 to disvirgin her nd after dat come c love pure, genuine nd sacrificial, i became everytin 2 her in life, back then in d uni i was d envy of all guys because of her nd i tell u even after 2 years of our seperation she still melt at d sligthest sight of my presence, then i make a promise 2 mysef dat its either i marry another virgin or go back 2 her...ladies dnt forget d 1st man dat entered them especially if they were in love wit such man even in dia married homes dey still cant resist dia 1st love nd dats wat cause infidelity in many marriages 2day so guys beware.

Jesus ease the burden associated with some of the Mosaic laws, as in that of sabbat's (Matt12:1-2,9-13,) and capital punishments attached to other laws like the case of Mary Magdalene(John8:7-11.)
But there some of those old laws which are so natural and pure that Christ found no point for their amendment. It includes but not limited to the law about ''virginity for marriage'' as in Exodus22:16, which says that ''whoeve disvirgin a girl MUST pay her bride price.''
And never to excuse any offender from this, he said in verse17, ''if the girl's father did not want you to marry her, you are to pay him the cost of marriage in cash!''

Your story is a typical reason why God made that law.
So, put an end to your hunt for virgins, if you ever fear God.
Sins are easily forgiven, but the penalty attached to every sins ever remains, especially when one has chances for restitution and refused to re-write his/her wrongs.
Moreso, if you wish to restitute for what you took or damage, you should find that one you deflower and marry her, unconditionally. God will reward you. If you dodge till she marries, you won't have chances of restitution on that till death!
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by cyborg1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2014

The same thing I told DGranite above is applicable to women as well.
Besides, a virgin man - I heard - may not satisfy a play woman. Not refering to you particulary.
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by seunpas: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
I think each man deserves a virgin whether sweet or not. Topic closed.
Re: Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? by davroca16(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
didn't you hear what I said?.......virgins are rare

(1) (Reply)

Am Confuse / Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? / Next Time They Tell You "There Is A Woman For Every Man" What (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.