Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Phpmyadmin--mysql Problem. Please,help. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Phpmyadmin--mysql Problem. Please,help. (521 Views)

Help Phpmyadmin Showing My Blank In Wamp. / Tutorials On How To Use Phpmyadmin In Your Website Cpanel / Phpmyadmin And Dreamweaver8 Uploading Picture Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phpmyadmin--mysql Problem. Please,help. by anukulapo: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2013
Hello webmasters,

I have been unable to access "localhost/phpmyadmin" even though I have successfully installed joomla using xampp. It says
"my sql said:
cannot connect:invalid setting"

Phpmyadmin tried to connect to the mysql server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the mysql server"

Above is the erroe report.

I have access to cplane "localhost/anukulapo/administrator/index.php" on joomal platform

I hope someone can help with this ASAP.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed On My Website / 10 Websites To 10 Different People @ N28,500 / Corporate Brandin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.