Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Christain Folks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christain Folks (560 Views)

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Should A Christain Kiss Before Marriage / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christain Folks by smemud(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
why do christains on nairaland like to abuse muslims God.My question is is it proper to abuse other peoples religion?
Re: Christain Folks by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
smemud: why do christains on nairaland like to abuse muslims God.My question is is it proper to abuse other peoples religion?

Good afternoon sir,

My opinion on the matter might be quite controversial but I believe firmly that the "Moslem God" is not different from that of the Christians. It's just like saying Isaac's God is different from the God of Ishmael. This would be very improper.

Though both religions see God in very different light, this does not undermine the fact that we refer to the same God. Now for insults, I don't think this is perculiar to only Christianity. I quite agree that some Christians are fond of throwing insults but this too can be seen in other religions and "non-religions" also.

In order words, some individuals are prone to insults irrespective of their beliefs, unbelief or a refusal to believe in at least one deity. Insults really do not tell well about an individual and it calls to question the upbringing of that individual.

I believe firmly that we can always argue our points without resulting to insults but as long as we are humans ther would be those who try to cut corners via insults. The truth is, insults only show how weak one's argument really is (if there is one in the first place) and goes to show that the individual does not have much to say.

Thank you!
Re: Christain Folks by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 06, 2013
Christians are funny. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcCLfPoPsYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp4BA0-lYtU
^^he's kenyan..i always thought he was naija.

anyway too funny!! grin
big ups to mrs.chima for showing me this! grin

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Kids In God's Thought / I Am Kufar But I Want An Answer / Why Some Christians Still Fornicate. You Cannot Kill The Flesh...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.