Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Foreign Used Tyres In Very Good Condition. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Foreign Used Tyres In Very Good Condition. (667 Views)

500 Used Tyres + Mercedes Benz Atego 815 Box........... / Buy Your Brand New Tyres And Fairly Used Tyres (1st Grade ) We Got Rims Too / Container Load Of Used Tyres 4 Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Tyres In Very Good Condition. by boodramramjass: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
I am from the island of TRINIDAD, WEST INDIES. I wish to purchase a 40ft Cargo Container of Foreign Used Motor Car Tyres. They MUST be in very good condition. If they are not road-worthy, when the shipment arrives at the Port of entry, the Inspectors at the Bureau of Standards will NOT not allow the tyres to be cleared for use/sale.

In fact before the tyres are loaded into the container, I will come to the UK and inspect each tyre carefully because the Inspectors would not allow sub standard tryes into our country.

It should be noted that we enjoy Summer all year round. So we don't use winter 'boots'. Please be guided accordingly.

In the interim, please give me all info regarding where you are located, your email address and your phone contacts. When I have this information, I'll ask someone to come and speak to you personally before I come to the UK.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered 1996 Toyota Camry @ 550k / Custom Action Sales!!! / Registered Honda Accord (baby Boy) 2001 @ N690,000.00 Call 08023416552

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.