Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Somali/ethiopian People - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Somali/ethiopian People (42292 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Are Somali/Ethiopian People Taking Over Modeling? / Somali/ethiopian/eritrean women and how they are viewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 3:08am On Jan 10, 2013
KenyanLady: [size=18pt]Ban Appeals.[/size]

Moderators please ban this Somalia9 troll and all other Somalis trolls from this forum forever, he is an embarrassment to his people and his country, Somalis are ungrateful bastards.

[size=18pt]@Somalia9[/size]

What are you bragging about?
You Somalis are not better than us Bantu people, you are just different.

LOL I can tell you're Kenyan. You look like a lot of Kikuyu girls I see around my way? This area has a pretty large Kenyan and Ugandan population. Back in high school, I used to date this very pretty Kisii girl, but I had to let her go; her attitude sucked big time. Most of them were like that from what I've observed while I was with her, but I must admit that they have a lot of pretty females among them.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by SAFO(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Man this thread is fkkn hilarious.

Shame on all of you for not peepin me in on game.

:::grabs popcorn::::

1 Like

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 11, 2013
Blyss:

LOL I can tell you're Kenyan. You look like a lot of Kikuyu girls I see around my way? This area has a pretty large Kenyan and Ugandan population. Back in high school, I used to date this very pretty Kisii girl, but I had to let her go; her attitude shocked shocked sucked big time. Most of them were like that from what I've observed while I was with her, but I must admit that they have a lot of pretty females among them.

Which area do you live in?

Yes I am Kikuyu woman, but I don't look very Kikuyu woman anymore, I look so different now because I had a br.east augmentation and a nose job two years ago, btw, are you Kenyan?
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 11, 2013
*Kails*:
#trollalert.

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 2:16am On Jan 11, 2013
KenyanLady:

Which area do you live in?

Yes I am Kikuyu woman, but I don't look very Kikuyu woman anymore, I look so different now because I had a br.east augmentation and a nose job two years ago, btw, are you Kenyan?

I live in Delaware; I'm Black-American or African-American if you prefer. You say you've had work done on yourself, but you still look very Kikuyu, I mean.. if I, a Black-American can tell then that's saying something. cheesy
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 11, 2013
Blyss:

I live in Delaware; I'm Black-American or African-American if you prefer. You say you've had work done on yourself, but you still look very Kikuyu , I mean.. if I, a Black-American can tell then that's saying something. cheesy

And how do you know that?? you haven't seen my new picture, Black-American is another useless racist term, I prefer African-American,
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 11, 2013
SAFO: Man this thread is fkkn hilarious.

Shame on all of you for not peepin me in on game.

:::grabs popcorn::::

sharrap there. tongue
and give me that bag of popcorn angry grin
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 3:35am On Jan 11, 2013
KenyanLady:

And how do you know that?? you haven't seen my new picture, Black-American is another useless racist term, I prefer African-American,

Even if I saw your pick with the new nose and tits, I'd still be able to tell.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2013
i like this place.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by morpheus24: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
HEEEYYYY!!
Kenyalady don come back again

here we go with the Afro caucasoid war again.

Somali9, you have a disciple
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 12:52am On Jan 16, 2013
smiley
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 16, 2013
morpheus24: HEEEYYYY!!
Kenyalady don come back again

here we go with the Afro caucasoid war again.

Somali9, you have a disciple

Are you still alive and kicking?

I don't have time for nairaland, I have two small Afro-Caucasian kids now.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by morpheus24: 5:50am On Jan 16, 2013
KenyanLady:

Impossible. Kikuyu's would never breed with ethiopians talk less of muslim somali.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
KenyanLady:

You married a Caucasian? cheesy LOL, ok.. I now comprehend the reasoning behind why you've decided to get a nose job done, when you're god given nose was just fine from what I can see in your pic. You may be full of self-hate. Now having a relationship with a Caucasian is all fine, if in fact you've don't it out of genuine attraction to that one individual as appose to an infatuation for that persons racial type, or just a means to attempt to escape from who you are and the apparent negative connotations related to them. The fact of that you've went as far as augmenting you're looks so to appear more Caucasian show's me that the latter has more to do with your case than the prior. wink

1 Like

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
Blyss:

You married a Caucasian? cheesy LOL, ok.. I now comprehend the reasoning behind why you've decided to get a nose job done, when you're god given nose was just fine from what I can see in your pic. You may be full of self-hate. Now having a relationship with a Caucasian is all fine, if in fact you've don't it out of genuine attraction to that one individual as appose to an infatuation for that persons racial type, or just a means to attempt to escape from who you are and the apparent negative connotations related to them. The fact of that you've went as far as augmenting you're looks so to appear more Caucasian show's me that the latter has more to do with your case than the prior. wink

shocked shocked shocked

I am married to a Tuareg not to a White Caucasian.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
morpheus24:

Impossible. Kikuyu's would never breed with ethiopians talk less of muslim somali.

Tufiakwa!!!

You are retarded old man, Ethiopians and Somalis are not the only Cucasians people in Africa.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
somalia9: i like this place.

You have no self respect and dignity, they called you so many bad names, they insulted your people and country and you still like this place?

I swear to God, you have a serious mental illness and you need help.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
KenyanLady:

shocked shocked shocked

I am married to a Tuareg not to a White Caucasian.

Then why in the hell did you say that you're married to a Caucasian? Tuareg's are not Caucasian. Caucasian is a racial reference for people whom descend from the Caucasus Mountain region. The Tuareg do not descend from that region.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by morpheus24: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
Blyss:

Then why in the hell did you say that you're married to a Caucasian? Tuareg's are not Caucasian. Caucasian is a racial reference for people whom descend from the Caucasus Mountain region. The Tuareg do not descend from that region.

@ blyss. I would leave that one alone if I were you. Kenyalady subscribes to the Carlton Coon racial taxonomy, aka Negroid and Caucasoid races. In her mind Tuareg are Afro caucasoids.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by morpheus24: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
KenyanLady:

You are retarded old man, Ethiopians and Somalis are not the only Cucasians people in Africa.

Same difference. Tuareg aint messing with no smelly kikuyu women with big azz foreheads.

Stop lieing
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
morpheus24:

Same difference. Tuareg aint messing with no smelly kikuyu women with big azz foreheads.

Stop lieing

cheesy cheesy LOL, that's fuccked up. cheesy
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 17, 2013
Blyss:

Don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say just Caucasian, I said Afro-Caucasian.
there are Afro-Caucasian in Africa...
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 17, 2013
morpheus24:

Stop lieing

You didn't change a bit, you are still a severely retarded old man.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by morpheus24: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
^^

and you still smell smiley
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by BlackKenichi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
somalia9: These two groups of people are what black people wish they were.

We have beauty, history, culture, never enslaved. Ethiopia never colonized. Without these two countries what is Subsahran Africa?

i WILL tell you. With out the Horn, Subsaharan africa is basically ugly people, who went through slavery, have european languages as their national language, who wear weaves and are an eye sore.

Yet most of SSAfrica are still running better countries than Somalia! Africa would be better off without Somalia! They'd have more money to spend on infrastructure rather than sending soldier to clear the mess called Somalia!
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 12:43am On Jan 20, 2013
smiley
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by pleep(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
KenyanLady:

You didn't change a bit, you are still a severely retarded old man.
Arent you that crazy kenyan chick who used to tell everyone how you bleached, and got plastic surgery to look like an ethiopian?
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 05, 2013
pleep: Arent you that crazy kenyan chick who used to tell everyone how you bleached, and got plastic surgery to look like an ethiopian?

*grabs bag of banana chips*
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by dickhardener: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2013
This is one hell of a vain thread. Insecure mofos embodied in a cloak of inferiority complex. No matter who and what you think you are, as long as your heritage is within the geographical jurisdiction called Africa, the fact is you are African. To other races, there are no borders and distinctions for africans, everyone is viewed in the same light. dumbfucks.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by MsNC(f): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
African is african, each nation has its own beauty. No nation is superior to others

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Lalalaila(f): 3:03am On May 20, 2013
I don't really want to revive this thread but I cant leave this without saying can people direct their attacks to this somalia9 bloke and leave the rest of us out of it? is he ignorant yep! daft? most assuredly but that is no reason for others to stoop to his level. best thing is just to let it go and not tar a whole nation because of one misguided person. Beauty is not just in the eye of the beholder but in every single person walking this earth we are all beautiful in our own way.

1 Like

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 3:21am On May 20, 2013
Lala_laila: I don't really want to revive this thread but I cant leave this without saying can people direct their attacks to this somalia9 bloke and leave the rest of us out of it? is he ignorant yep! daft? most assuredly but that is no reason for others to stoop to his level. best thing is just to let it go and not tar a whole nation because of one misguided person. Beauty is not just in the eye of the beholder but in every single person walking this earth we are all beautiful in our own way.

naa baal saay tahey, adoon jacelka intay baad ka kentaay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Goriola Oseni Kidnapped In Lagos, Guard Killed, Wife Injured / Masquerade Climbing Electric Pole In Kogi (Photos) / Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.