Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words (1582 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2008
There following are pictures that should enable people that are still sitting on the fence concerning whehter or not they would follow the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob or whether they want to remain a m'uslim and follow a'llah

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by cgift(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2008
SysUser, what is this thing all about? What is Ashura if I might ask.
Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by MCUsman(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2008
Terrorism is a human weakness. It exists in all parts of the world and manifests itself in many forms it is hidden within ideologies of Nationalism, Tribalism, Fascism, Nazism and Anti-Semitism. Terrorism is not only limited to killing in the name of God, killing & bombing under the premises of “resource control” ethnic cleaning and political killing all come under the word terrorism. If Mus'lim kills it is Isl'amic Terrorism, but if a Christian commits same, no tag. Note Not all Mus'lims are Arabs, Not all Arabs are Mus'lims

The First picture shows a Flocks of sheep beloging to a Palestian Farmmer brutally killed by Jews Fanatics all these crime go unreported

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by MCUsman(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2008
Those same voices who are so quick in calling the people "terrorists" are amazingly silent when the war criminals killed thousands and many other massacres. It is extremely arrogant of them to deny the people their absolute right to respond to the daily confiscation of land, daily assassinations, daily burning of farms, daily torture of prisoners, daily demolishing of houses, and daily killing of innocent women and children by the "mighty" IDF forces.

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by quinofhart(f): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2008
you know what i used to sit on the fence on this topic, but not after i saw a forum full of videos of moslems killing people brutally, i threw up all night , they are sick sick sick, the religion is not one bit peaceful or loving in anyway, they even kill their own . They claim that their women's honour must be protected and force them to wear hijab covering head to toe. But i saw a video of 8 moslems taking a young covered up moslem girl and raping her with her head wrap still on . they make me sick and what is sicker is the fact that the so called peaceful moslems do not condemn the action. ask a moslem if they agree with fatwa and see their response always thesame. ISLAM =EVIL
Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by MCUsman(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2008
The genocide in Rwanda no body called them Christian Terrorist
The genocide against Bosnia & Kosovo by Christian Serb no body called them Christian Terrorist
The mass killing that took place during the Liberia civil war no body called them Christian Terrorist
The mass killing currently going on in Nepal & Sri lanka by Tamil Tigers no body called the Hindu/Buddhist  Terrorist.
The Russian invasion of Afghanistan & Chechnya no body called the orthodox Christian Terrorist
A young sadist teenager in the US kills 9 kids in a Primary school no body called him a Christian Terrorist.

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again  

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by 4Him(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2008
MC Usman:

If Mus'lim kills it is Isl'amic Terrorism, but if a Christian commits same, no tag. Note Not all Mus'lims are Arabs, Not all Arabs are Mus'lims

Where did Christians "do the same"? Where are our own hijackings, where did we fly planes into the WTC, where have christians gone celebrating the death of muslims or arabs, where have WE carried plackards of death?

MC Usman:

The First picture shows a Flocks of sheep beloging to a Palestian Farmmer brutally killed by Jews Fanatics all these crime go unreported

My dear, killing a flock of sheep is ur idea of brutal terrorism? If all muslims killed were a flock of sheep we wont be hear today.

MC Usman:

Those same voices who are so quick in calling the people "terrorists" are amazingly silent when the war criminals killed thousands and many other massacres. It is extremely arrogant of them to deny the people their absolute right to respond to the daily confiscation of land, daily assassinations, daily burning of farms, daily torture of prisoners, daily demolishing of houses, and daily killing of innocent women and children by the "mighty" IDF forces.

rubbish. All you have done is rehash the same FALSE propaganda from arabs.
Daily confiscation of land - Jordan and Egypt were in possession of these lands for 19yrs, the "palestinians" did not cry about these lands then . . . why?
Daily assassinations? - Really? Is it a crime to assassinate those for whom every breath of life is spent plotting to destroy the jewish nation?
Daily burning of farms - when?
daily torture of prisoners - Where are u hypocrites when ur arab brethren cut of the heads of their blindfolded prisoners ON THE INTERNET in the name of al'lah? where are u hypocrites when ur arab brethren hang prisoners in public squares from cranes? Very rich of u to accuse others of torturing their prisoners.
Daily demolishing of houses - Really?
Daily killing of innocent women and children - Oh so u love these women and children? the way hamas and the Iranian government treats them u'd think they were just propaganda tools.

MC Usman:

The genocide in Rwanda no body called them Christian Terrorist

because it was a war between hutu and tutsi not christian and others. Hypocrites with their heads in the sands of denial shld stop being dishonest.

MC Usman:

The genocide against Bosnia & Kosovo by Christian Serb no body called them Christian Terrorist

It was never a religious conflict.

MC Usman:

The mass killing that took place during the Liberia civil war no body called them Christian Terrorist

because it was not a religious conflict.

MC Usman:

The mass killing currently going on in Nepal & Sri lanka by Tamil Tigers no body called the Hindu/Buddhist  Terrorist.

it is a civil war for independence.

MC Usman:

The Russian invasion of Afghanistan & Chechnya no body called the orthodox Christian Terrorist

lol this is ridiculous. Russians are communists . . .

MC Usman:

A young sadist teenager in the US kills 9 kids in a Primary school no body called him a Christian Terrorist.

you dishonest pple . . . that he is american is not automatically indicating that he was christian.
He didnt go around shooting pple in the name of Christ neither did christian leaders go clinking champagne glasses on his behalf.
Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2008

Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2008
Check out the following link for islamic connection and the catholics:

http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/0117/0117_allinone.asp
Re: Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2008
Again,

(1) (Reply)

A Shout Out To All Nairaland Atheists / Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning / Religion Rots The Brain? Nigerian Physicist Proves Hom.osexuality Abnormal......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.