Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Platforms Can An Unknown Writer Use To Upgrade/update His Writing? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Platforms Can An Unknown Writer Use To Upgrade/update His Writing? (595 Views)

Unknown Mission / Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Platforms Can An Unknown Writer Use To Upgrade/update His Writing? by Jaykizz(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
Back in my university days, I used to write for a press outfit on campus; it was then I learnt how to write creatively. Ever since I finished, the urgency and need to write had weighned. I use nairaland a bit, but writing or creating a thread on nairaland can't always seem like doing your real thing coz nl issues are always prone to debates and questions /answers which to me is a one-way thing.
Even though I haven't improved realistically on my writing ever since I finished at the uni.; nevertheless, I still want to because "knowledge not built upon will not reap any reward" - the reason I'm here to know other platforms of improving ones innate ability in writing apart from having an online blog.
Note - I'v lost other talents in the past and don't want this to go that way.
Re: What Platforms Can An Unknown Writer Use To Upgrade/update His Writing? by Aimzee(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2013
check out http://www.upiu.com. There you will be given the privilege to self publish on their site and you'll get feedbacks billed to improve your writing skills from them.
Re: What Platforms Can An Unknown Writer Use To Upgrade/update His Writing? by Jaykizz(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Aimzee: check out http://www.upiu.com. There you will be given the privilege to self publish on their site and you'll get feedbacks billed to improve your writing skills from them.
Tanx, wil chk there asap!

(1) (Reply)

Between The Writer, Headaches And Prescriptions / Life / 'I Know A Nigerian Star' Writing Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.