Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Fcmb, Test Result Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb, Test Result Is Out (11985 Views)

FCMB Test Invite, Who Else!!!!! / Fcmb Test Format / Fcmb Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Lola4eva(f): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2008
@oyin, try have faith, thats whats keeping me going. I'm sure ull scale thru as we all will dear, so hang in there, all the best alrite, take care
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2008
@lola4eva
hi girl. hope u are cool. thanks for your encouragement. how was ur own interview. did they collect ur cv after the interview?
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2008
@Lola4eva
i am still waiting 4 ur response
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Lola4eva(f): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2008
My interview was aite i guess, my question was from nowhere, pick a topic either sports, politics and religion and talk about it. I was weak cos i wasnt expecting that at all, i picked religion and gave it my best shot. I hope God will come thru 4 me sha and nope they didnt ask for my cv or anything at all after my interview, is it supposed to matter? cos i got the impression that they had our info somehow.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2008
@Lola4eva
dear girl, i think it does.
we were asked to bring it along. they collected it from some people and they did not collect it from some. my own case i even reminded them after the interview that i brought the cv they asked for. the lady told me that it would be collected in the next stage.
but it was collected from the next person that went in after me.
so i am prayin and hoping for the best, but i think the cv stuff really matters.
wish u d best anyways.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Lola4eva(f): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2008
thats strange, the issue didnt even come up at my own end, no one even noticed the CV thing, nd a couple of people that went in b4 me said they didnt ask for anything, they had our info and all, i didnt wait to ask from anyone else after me, anyhow sha, God dey, lets see how it goes, take care dear.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by justemmie: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2008
hi nairalanders. i also took part in the chat yesterday and it was very informal but interesting. questions about myself, my challenges, research project, etc were asked. i think it went well. i was also told to find out about what an assessment centre is all about cos that's where the next level will be and it won't be so informal. please can anyone help out with info on the assessment centre? @clareomiz, please can you help out?
thanx all, hoping to get a reply.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by justemmie: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2008
i forgot to add that they collected my c.v. before they called me in for the chat and it wasnt returned.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 11:19am On Feb 29, 2008
@justemmie
hi. thanks for adding that. it has given me a little hope. i'm sure lola4eva too would be happy to know that.
takia and wish u the best.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by happytbaby: 12:33pm On Feb 29, 2008
Please if u have information about the assessment center, post it here or mail me at omotayoadebisi06@yahoo.com
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 1:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
@happytbaby
were you asked to go and learn what it is or what?
search in google. there is info there.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by happytbaby: 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2008
@ Oyin
They told me that ' if u pass the chat, the next stage is their Assesment Centre which u may want to read up on'. Thanks.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by ayoorr: 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2008
dear clareomiz

please can we know when the result of the chat will be out. i don,t really do well ( based on my standard) but all the same i believe. i can still do well. please help.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Lola4eva(f): 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2008
http://www.jobsite.co.uk/career/advice/assessment.html, @happytbaby and justemmie, i think this will help you with ur question on assessment centres.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by justemmie: 7:48pm On Feb 29, 2008
thanx a lot @Lola4eva. i appreciate that. one other thing! they told me they that if i wa successfull, they would ontact me in abt two weeks. cheers
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by ihuoma4us: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2008
Pls CC, those that went for the interview, what next should they expect. Also, how long is the whole process going to last
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by happytbaby: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ Oyin

Thanks very much, I got the ifo from the link. CV was collected 4m me and they appeared to have studied it cos they moved along with me as I was talking. I guess it depended on the team that chatted each person. Goodluck.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by happytbaby: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2008
@LOLA4EVA
Sorry the above text was meant 4 u, thanks i got the info 4m the link
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by LOGBON: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2008
cool@ihuoma4us

according 2 the info from an insider in HR,it will take the next 2 weeks from the chat for u to be called for the assessment centre outcome of which will determine the training.

i hope it is a bit clear.

see u there soon
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by sariki: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2008
pls nairalanders,those of us who wrote the enugu fcmb test.have any one been called for the interview?pls let me me know am worried
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by demolaid: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2008
Were oyu contacted after the chat, i had mine too but yet to be contacted.
I did mine on Wednesday 27th.
I will like to know when they will contact for further procedures.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by ihuoma4us: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2008
Those that took their FCMB test in Enugu have done their chat on 26 feb
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by nikkyb: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2008
hi everyone could u pls keep me posted about fcmb. i also went for the chat.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2008
i beg my people, has anyone been called after the chat?
please any one with info should please talk to me, i beg o
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Lola4eva(f): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2008
i just saw another thread here on fcmb, a guy there claims that this whole thing is a contract job worth 25k with a 2% commission and that they finished training last week thursday. Id hate to think that fcmb would advertise for the position of management trainees and conduct tests and interviews and at the end of the day it would not be for a permanent staff position, so please if anyone has really been contacted after the chat and can support this claim, cos i dont believe it, abeg please yarn. thanks all
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by LOGBON: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2008
hi

your own application process is different.FCMB MDP is not a contract job at all. i have a friend working in the treasury dept in head office and
was employed tru dis programme conducted in 2006.

he might have submitted application on individual basis not group application as was conducted in your own case.

just be hopeful dey will surely get back 2 you it is not too late.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Lola4eva(f): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2008
thanks logbon, u just gave me hope, i also seriously doubted MDP would be a contract job, anyhow ill keep praying that i make it, ive still got my faith intact, take care aite, bya
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Hoyine(f): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2008
Just saw the thread on FCMB MDP being a contract job position and my heart skipped a beat. People, psl dont cause unnecessary panic. Logbon, tahnks for the clarification and Lola4ever thanx for bringin it out in the open.
Still waitin for FCMB as well
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Lola4eva(f): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2008
Morning to all fcmb hopefuls, @oyin, happytbaby, hoyine, nikkyb, justemmie etc, where u all @, anything new, waiting for ur posts
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Kold(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2008
I'm seriously waiting for the chat result as well. I pray that it will be good for us all n hope to see u at Training
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Lola4eva(f): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2008
finally, a text message from fcmb yesterday evening for another chat, and this morning a confirmation that it is an assessment centre, thank God i kept my faith intact, @ logbon, thanks for the encouragement. Im waiting to hear from everyone else who was also chilling, im sure we all scaled thru. Anyone with further info about the assessment centre should please halla, waiting to hear from u all, ciao
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by justemmie: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2008
ssup y'all? i also got d same text messages from fcmb yesterday and dis morning. time given to me was 8am. hw abt u @lola4eva? guess we'll meet up there. still open to any info on what to expect from anyone. peace out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancy For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates. / New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply / List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.