Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me (619 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character / 5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by Idriswhite(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
I have a big scar on my face while i was trying to save her from been beaten up by bad boys which i later learnt she planned to see if i would save her in such similar case.I was imprisoned for one week because she hid contraband items in my house without informing me. She hardly call me and when i called her,it takes time before she picked up call.Yet she said her acts were to assured her of my patience.She has hugged thousands of guys and kissed hundred in my front.When i complained,she would say she does that to know if i am the jealous type.According to her,she doesn't like a jealous man.She prefers me to eat outside with the reasons that eating outside is less expensive and again it buttresses the fact that when she marries me,i will be able to live well when she is away. I don't know what to do because she always defend herself with things of love whenever she does wrong. Pls advice me on what to do
Re: She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by k2039: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]I'm sorry but I think you are exhibiting the apex of stupidityif by now you have not terminated or sacked her as your girlfriend.

Though I doubt if it's a real life situation, sounds more like a joke because I doubt if there will be such a stupi.d being on earth who will take this shi.t from any girl all in the name of love.
[/color]

1 Like

Re: She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by ozodimgba(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
What will ur girlfriend do b\4 u stop dating her? answer this question i will be right back
Re: She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
Idriswhite: I have a big scar on my face while i was trying to save her from been beaten up by bad boys which i later learnt she planned to see if i would save her in such similar case.I was imprisoned for one week because she hid contraband items in my house without informing me. She hardly call me and when i called her,it takes time before she picked up call.Yet she said her acts were to assured her of my patience.She has hugged thousands of guys and kissed hundred in my front.When i complained,she would say she does that to know if i am the jealous type.According to her,she doesn't like a jealous man.She prefers me to eat outside with the reasons that eating outside is less expensive and again it buttresses the fact that when she marries me,i will be able to live well when she is away. I don't know what to do because she always defend herself with things of love whenever she does wrong. Pls advice me on what to do
You are a fool and I hope you get shot in the head soon. That will prove all to her. Nuisance!
Re: She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by jaymichael(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
this thread is a JOKE.
Re: She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by Vivly(f): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Op, u take cobnomi?
Re: She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by hrmkz: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
U really need to take a bullet to show her love, I think that will convince her to marry your corpse!
Re: She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by venorite(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
Re: She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by venorite(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
Jonsin of the highest order.bro make sure u don't leave her ooo.....mtscheww[i][/i]
Re: She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by JimloveTM(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Idriswhite: I have a big scar on my face while i was trying to save her from been beaten up by bad boys which i later learnt she planned to see if i would save her in such similar case.I was imprisoned for one week because she hid contraband items in my house without informing me. She hardly call me and when i called her,it takes time before she picked up call.Yet she said her acts were to assured her of my patience.She has hugged thousands of guys and kissed hundred in my front.When i complained,she would say she does that to know if i am the jealous type.According to her,she doesn't like a jealous man.She prefers me to eat outside with the reasons that eating outside is less expensive and again it buttresses the fact that when she marries me,i will be able to live well when she is away. I don't know what to do because she always defend herself with things of love whenever she does wrong. Pls advice me on what to do

Pls be wise. Thats No proof of love. She's playing with your stupidity. The world has over 3.5billion females. Don't lose your life over someone who does not value you. Take my advice.
Re: She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by Idriswhite(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2013
This is a concocted story that friends argued among themselves.some said they would still marry her while some reject outrightly.no abuse on me pls
Re: She Defends Her Wrongs With Love Essential Traits.pls Advice Me by Mynd44: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2013
This has got to be a joke

(1) (Reply)

It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms, To 7 Or Moree Ppl Before Being Blessed / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members In Few Hours / …as FCT Budgets N5bn For Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.