Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:49 AM

We Are All Wise People:experience Has Taught Us Some Lessons - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / We Are All Wise People:experience Has Taught Us Some Lessons (692 Views)

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez / The Story Of A Wise Business Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Wise People:experience Has Taught Us Some Lessons by ogochukwunasa1: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
.Good day all and sundry'
we are all familiar wit various notable quotes' proverbs and wise sayings which we often use durin critical times to console/convince ourselves or our neighbors' all this wise sayings can also be used to gear our mind to do great things' some men often time use it to woo some ladies'' the applications of this quotable quotes are endless' The people dat originates this wise sayings or proverbs are not superhuman' they are people like us with same intellect like all of us ' they were able to do this thru deep thinkin and from experience''' am interested in what lessons we av learnt in life and how we tried as much as possible not to repeat mistakes''' one liners or a brief or summary of what u learnt from life is enuf to ginger u to move forward in life'' because its short u can easily remember it and use it for ur own good'
remember deep thinking is all u need cos u av experience a lot in dis life and u definitely av a story to tell but can u make d story as short as possible dat is easy for other pple to remember and to benefit from ur own life experience- dats d wise sayin/proverbs/quotqble quotes dat am talkin about'''
pple wil knw its urs and they will giv honor to u cos u ar d originator of it'' we knw its wrong to take take sombody els intellectual property without his consent and claim its urs.
U may av bitter or wonderful experience in love' education' charity' business' work etc pls let us knw in short forms or one liners' pls i dont want epistles' we are not here for stories' pls dont quote foregn ideas' let it be original let it be U'
otunba gadafi once said SHIT BUSINESS IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS and we know how popular dat one liner is: he is famous for it'
mine is IF YOU ARE NOT GREAT NOW:DONT WORRY ONE DAY PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU GREAT GRANDFATHER'
pple liked it when i posted it on facebook and i can tell u its mine and u cannot see it anywhere else'
lets av urs and lets av fun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce / Chronicles Of An African Pikin / Bisiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.