Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

How To Be A Naija Runs Girl - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Be A Naija Runs Girl (24509 Views)

Has Any1 Heard Of Cuc?: Its A Naija Fashion Brand: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by iamswizz(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
Theblessed: [size=16pt] I rebuke you for bringing filt on here - you daughter of satan, I rebuke you in Jesus Name, Amen!

Since your master sent you to come here to find souls to deceive in hell, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I break your evil power of lies, deciet and lust targeted/focussed on children of God on here, Amen and Amen!

It is done!
[/size]

And na u dey visit se.xuality section 4 dis forum pass grin
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
braveheart2012: I was so shocked to see this vid. I haven't seen Molly in over a decade! LOL @ this parody. Didn't know she had comedy skills.

She's my Dad's friend's daughter (i didn't know her too well because she's older and I never saw her around her Dad). Her mum is white. Last time I checked, she was back in the UK with her mum.

I remember that all the boys in Ibadan used to have the biggest crush on her back then in the nineties! She had no qualms showing-off her mad sexy legs and ass in tight bum-shorts. First time I saw her, I almost fainted. I thought she was the prettiest thing in the whole world. And she speaks Yoruba too! She used to date a friend's elder brother, a biracial guy that's now a doctor somewhere in Russia. Oh, the sweet memories of Ibadan and Bodija estate!

Nice one Molly! If you can read this, I hope your Dad and the boys are doing ok. Is Idris still a bad boy? Hahahaha... memories oh!
we no ask 4 ur life story,

14 Likes

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by WizPrince1(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
Is This How To Correct Nigeria from corruption?

How is this encouraging?
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by iamswizz(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
braveheart2012: I was so shocked to see this vid. I haven't seen Molly in over a decade! LOL @ this parody. Didn't know she had comedy skills.

She's my Dad's friend's daughter (i didn't know her too well because she's older and I never saw her around her Dad). Her mum is white. Last time I checked, she was back in the UK with her mum.

I remember that all the boys in Ibadan used to have the biggest crush on her back then in the nineties! She had no qualms showing-off her mad sexy legs and ass in tight bum-shorts. First time I saw her, I almost fainted. I thought she was the prettiest thing in the whole world. And she speaks Yoruba too! She used to date a friend's elder brother, a biracial guy that's now a doctor somewhere in Russia. Oh, the sweet memories of Ibadan and Bodija estate!

Nice one Molly! If you can read this, I hope your Dad and the boys are doing ok. Is Idris still a bad boy? Hahahaha... memories oh!
Wait!... So?

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by seedord247(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: we no ask 4 ur life story,

lmfaoooo grin grin grin
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by NaMe4: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
LMAO
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by niggadee(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2013

you are right her full name is molly balogun she's from hackney
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by coogar: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
cold:
Would you stop this nonsensical rant and move over to the religious section.Every other day you're either at the Romance or Sexuality sections.Yet you come here to spew fuckery.Abeg step aside make we see better people.Bloody hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by neksummi(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2013
Funny but trust me some girls are going to learn terrible things that are going to destroy them through this.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by coogar: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2013
neksummi: Funny but trust me some girls are going to learn terrible things that are going to destroy them through this.

molly is being sarcastic.
she's dissing the typical naija runs girl - why is it that nigerians don't get sarcasm? watching that video alone should discourage all those who aspire to become a runs girl. molly should be knighted for this - toke makinwa should learn from this instead of disrespecting her forefathers. tonto dikeh can borrow a leaf from this too - we are tired of her trashy, under the bridge, stinking n disgusting attitude.....

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2013
neksummi: Funny but trust me some girls are going to learn terrible things that are going to destroy them through this.
Why didn't you go on a car jacking rampage when you saw the movie "fast and furious"?

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Biim: 12:26am On Jan 07, 2013
Nlanders won't kill me with laff, una sabi attack,yarb and entertain person. Btw I enjoyed the video.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by tellwsdom: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2013
Where can i find this gurl??...I want to yansh her sad sad
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by coogar: 12:41am On Jan 07, 2013
tellwsdom: Where can i find this gurl??...I want to yamsh her sad sad

she's in the uk....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnlo4kFMMYA

she's a legend....this one is the funniest!

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by nellaluv(f): 12:42am On Jan 07, 2013
tellwsdom: Where can i find this gurl??...I want to yamsh her sad sad
MUMU sad
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by tellwsdom: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2013
nellaluv:
MUMU sad

You look like my grand ma...what is your name??
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by tellwsdom: 12:51am On Jan 07, 2013
coogar:

she's in the uk....

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnlo4kFMMYA[/img]

she's a legend....this one is the funniest!

Ewww...U.K babes too make sense.....If this babe was in Nigeria, she for look like nellaluv embarassed embarassed ..Suffer head country angry angry
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by seedord247(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2013
tellwsdom:

You look like my grand ma...what is your name??

Lmfaoooo.... Mama nkechi from okija villge. tongue grin
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by coogar: 12:53am On Jan 07, 2013
tellwsdom:

Ewww...U.K babes too make sense.....If this babe was in Nigeria, she for look like nellaluv embarassed embarassed ..Suffer head country

don't get it twisted - nellaluv is british!
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by tellwsdom: 12:56am On Jan 07, 2013
seedord247:

Lmfaoooo.... Mama nkechi from okija villge. tongue grin

Na twice i see her for picture, dem sey she dey for village...but not sure if she don begin use computer for village ....nellaluv, wetin be ur name abeg?? She cld be my grandma im talking abt...who knws sad sad
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2013
Watch the video, I don't know what to do, laugh or just wonder in amazement.

Oh well, there goes Lesson 1.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by seedord247(m): 12:58am On Jan 07, 2013
coogar:

don't get it twisted - nellaluv is british!

Bristih with eczema and pimples... I like ya taste dawg. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Amazing Weigh Loss Transformation Under A Year / What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles / How To Get A Beautiful Body Without Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.