Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Akpos Again This Time Na Vacation To China With His Friends - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Again This Time Na Vacation To China With His Friends (964 Views)

Akpos Again!!! / When Will Dis Akpos Grow Up? Akpos Again! / Akpos Again. .wtf!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Again This Time Na Vacation To China With His Friends by seun4peace2015(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Akpos, Rukewe and John decided to go to China for vacation. Since they were new to the place they had to stay in a hotel. And their room was on the
60th floor.

The policy of the hotel was that at midnight the elevators were shut down. The next day, this guys rented a car and explored the
city. They enjoyed themselves and arrived at the hotel past midnight.
The elevators were shut down.
There was no other way to get to their room but to take the stairs all the way to the 60th floor.

John said'''for the first 20 floors, I will tell jokes to keep us going. Then Rukewe could say wise stories for the next 20 floors and lastly, we will cover the final 20 floors with sad stories from akpos.''

So,John started with jokes. With laughs and joy, they reached the 20th floor. Rukewe started
saying stories full of wisdom. They learned a lot while reaching the 40th floor.

Now it was time for sad stories. So, Akpos started: ‘My first sad story is that I left the key for the room in the car

Ιf na you be the friend,wetin you go do Akpos?? [color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

How I Failed UTME Use Of English- A Guy's Experience / True Love Story / Big Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.