Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? (1886 Views)

12 Girls You Will Date Before Finding The One / Ways To Know If A Girl Wants To Date U. / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? by johnnobles: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Women could be funny/mischievous at times,I thank God am a happily married man now. A while ago I journied my mind to my years of escapade with women and love mattaz and I for once realize how interesting they could be. I realises that then the ones that gives me hassles to get (taking longer days/months) are the ones whom I eventully have shortlive relationship with and the reserve is true, the question is must u stress the guy insideout bfore submitting, some of us no need dat stress abeg, or guys wat do u think? And babes why na?
Re: How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? by True2myself24(f): 5:19am On Jan 06, 2013
Well I'm glad you're happily married now.
Re: How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? by seunfly: 6:11am On Jan 06, 2013
That was then, nowadays if you got some cash it does not take them long to say yes.
Re: How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 06, 2013
They were testing you.

It takes a girl only long enough to know if you are worth it before saying yes. Any hesitation means she might have reservations about you.
Re: How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? by True2myself24(f): 6:45am On Jan 06, 2013
SniperInADiaper: They were testing you.

It takes a girl only long enough to know if you are worth it before saying yes. Any hesitation means she might have reservations about you.

Your profile pic scared me cry
Re: How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 06, 2013
True2myself24:

Your profile pic scared me cry

Meh. Sorry. kiss
Re: How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2013
SniperInADiaper: They were testing you.

Really? Nice one
Re: How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Really? Nice one
Of course! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Romantic Ideas / I Cannot Date A Dirty Girl. Dirty Girls Repel Me. / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.