Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? (900 Views)

Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] / Tuface A Shame Or Watttttttt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by MegaMan2020: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
You insulted a lot of us. This simply shows how unintelligent you are towards anthropology. Men are the same all over the world. Igbo man, Yoruba man, Hausa man. We all treat women in similar ways. We love unconditionally. And we all become nosy when our women start acting like you. If your father is an Igbo man, dearest Tonto Dikeh, you are a monkey."

I'm a Yoruba man but I wonder if this girl (not woman) needs help. Is she not an Igbo? What is wrong with this woman?
Re: Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by PaulJohn1: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
And what's the connection with Politics?

How's this our business here? You've missed road
Re: Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by achi4u(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
weti man no go see for nairaland.

op dis one na post abi na pillar?grin
Re: Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by MegaMan2020: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
Paul John: And what's the connection with Politics?

How's this our business here? You've missed road

Has she put Igbos to shame or does this woman need help? Simple question!
Re: Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by Roseart: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
Even your own brothers are not taking part of your bashing cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by MegaMan2020: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart: Even your own brothers are not taking part of your bashing cheesy

Who's bashing? In my opinion the girl needs help! That's why I said it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by Roseart: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
But what does this have to do with Igbo?

If she needs help her ethnicity has no bearing on it unless you are saying that her behavior is the behavior of all Igbo women.
Re: Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by PaulJohn1: 12:13am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

Has she put Igbos to shame or does this woman need help? Simple question!

This ain't the appropriate place to discourse Tnto Duke...
Re: Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by MegaMan2020: 12:25am On Jan 06, 2013
Roseart: But what does this have to do with Igbo?

If she needs help her ethnicity has no bearing on it unless you are saying that her behavior is the behavior of all Igbo women.

Tonto made it about Igbo men not me. There's a reason why an igbo man responded and attacked her. i asked a simple question. Why is it so hard to answer?
Re: Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by ikeyman00(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2013
^^^ just get missed plz!

thank u
Re: Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by MegaMan2020: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2013
Paul John:

This ain't the appropriate place to discourse Tnto Duke...

I think it is. This is Nairaland isn't it?
Re: Tonto Dike Puts Igbos Or Shame Or A Girl That Needs Help? by Roseart: 12:27am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

Tonto made it about Igbo men not me. There's a reason why an igbo man responded and attacked her. i asked a simple question. Why is it so hard to answer?

Ok sir whatever, I don't have time for this kind of endless circular reasoning. Next you will tell us Igbo people are always bothering me..

(1) (Reply)

DISTURBING LONDON: Wizkid & Tinnie Tempah Party With Fans At Cokobar (PICTURES) / Goldie Is Dead.... / Is Goldie Really Dead? Are These Rumours??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.