Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? (2250 Views)

How Dare You Twist Grace / When A Militant Atheist Beat Up A Pastor!! / I Dare You To Respond! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 06, 2013
Who the hell is a christian or muslim to call an atheist militant in this present day and age?

What moral ground do you have? Have you looked at your religious people this past year?

-Boko haram and islamist terrorists bombing innocent christians and muslims?
-Pastors committing fraud and slapping people
-pastors molesting innocent people
-Pastors claiming that God is sending hurricanes to kill gays
-Sharia countries imprisoning atheists and christians

[size=14pt]

Seriously, what basis do you have to call an atheist militant just because they criticise religion on the internet? When did complaining with text become as extreme as murder or ra.pe? If you are a true religious person, please meditate and look at your religion before you call others militant or extremists!

[/size]
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2013
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by tobechi74: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2013
Atheist are like bokoharam

they are faceless

they make noise.

The day, bokoharam unmask their face and come to the dialogue table

until, atheist come outside the internet and make their demand known peacefuly,

u both wil be viewd as terrorist[even though ure not]
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2013
tobechi74: Atheist are like bokoharam

they are faceless

they make noise.

The day, bokoharam unmask their face and come to the dialogue table

until, atheist come outside the internet and make their demand known peacefuly,

u both wil be viewd as terrorist[even though ure not]

You contradicted yourself
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 06, 2013
Lobolintin: 4 advert placement

Care to explain?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2013
Don't you sleep? Oya, run go slip now.

1 Like

Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: Don't you sleep? Oya, run go slip now.

insomnia.

i like how you want to derail when you cant debate the truth of this thread
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by tpia5: 2:11am On Jan 06, 2013
me me me me me me me me me me me

Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by tpia5: 2:17am On Jan 06, 2013
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 06, 2013
Tpia,

Are you okay?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

insomnia.

i like how you want to derail when you cant debate the truth of this thread
You want to debate?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by AtheistD(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2013
It is the hypocrisy of our time. They are afraid of the threat we present to them. Our debates, discussions and facts are opening ppls minds and they dont like that.

If you ask these questions from inside the religion you are labelled a faithless person or a heretic. If you ask from outside you are labelled militant.
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by tobechi74: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2013
Atheist:-D:
It is the hypocrisy of our time. They are afraid of the threat we present to them. Our debates, discussions and facts are opening ppls minds and they dont like that.

If you ask these questions from inside the religion you are labelled a faithless person or a heretic. If you ask from outside you are labelled militant.

beter not to ask at all
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by AtheistD(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2013
tobechi74: beter not to ask at all

Isnt that how we learn? By asking questions we improve our knowledge of things. It is a basic learning process.
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2013

True talk bro.

We can even see how all of them tried to avoid the op and tried to derail.

They cant handle the truth and so they look for every chance to bash the atheist
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by AtheistD(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

True talk bro.

We can even see how all of them tried to avoid the op and tried to derail.

They cant handle the truth and so they look for every chance to bash the atheist

They are very uncomfortable with atheists . Even trying to call us commies embarassed

Why are they so uncomfortable? We dont physically attack them neither do we worship or evangelize.
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2013

They are very uncomfortable with atheists . Even trying to call us commies embarassed

Why are they so uncomfortable? We dont physically attack them neither do we worship or evangelize.

I have never received an atheist pamphlet in my life. I have received christian and muslim ones.

However, the new thing by apologist christians is to claim that atheists are "evangelists" nowadays. This is projection and hypocrisy nowadays.

Anony, Davidylan and co can not make 3 posts without saying "evangelical atheists". Paranoia
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by manmustwac(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2013
Were you planning to hijack a pastor's private jet & ram it into Redeem's. Church headquarters or wear a hijab & blow up Mecca? undecided
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2013
Can we start by defining who a militant is?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2013
manmustwac: Were you planning to hijack a pastor's private jet & ram it into Redeem's. Church headquarters or wear a hijab & blow up Mecca? undecided

lolz!

Now that would be militant!
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: Can we start by defining who a militant is?

Can we stop by avoiding this Anonyism?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by AtheistD(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

lolz!

Now that would be militant!

I concur grin
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why do you always avoid getting it? You don't expect me to understand it is an accusation when you are not willing to make me understand the word itself.
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: Why do you always avoid getting it? You don't expect me to understand it is an accusation when you are not willing to make me understand the word itself.

Please, dont be annoyed if I dont take you seriously. Atheists here are now used to this Anonyism. This christian apologist tactics to derail any arguments against them by going into an endless world of reductionist definitions. You want to steer the debate away into definitions then after,you will complain about abuse, then link it up with communism.

Face the facts. Are atheists called militant by your christian bros or not?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hehehehehe....
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Oga Rey, visit the Niger Delta for the definition you seek....
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by AtheistD(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2013
Anony is an expert in amonyism tongue

Follow his posts to fully understand what anonyism entails... or you can ask him wink grin

1 Like

Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
Anony is an expert in amonyism tongue

Follow his posts to fully understand what anonyism entails... or you can ask him wink grin

Anonyism 101;
Always reply a hard question with a question.
Ask a meaningless question to throw off attacks
Ask for definitions when you can debate on the issue
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Please, dont be annoyed if I dont take you seriously. Atheists here are now used to this Anonyism. This christian apologist tactics to derail any arguments against them by going into an endless world of reductionist definitions. You want to steer the debate away into definitions then after,you will complain about abuse, then link it up with communism.

Face the facts. Are atheists called militant by your christian bros or not?
What are you afraid of? Is it wrong to call somebody a thief when he steals?

1 Like

Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
musKeeto: Oga Rey, visit the Niger Delta for the definition you seek....
Lol. Muskeeto can you help us with the word?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Muskeeto can you help us with the word?
Sorry, I only have a Hebrew dictionary. A new year gift from Obadiah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Testimony (in The Cause Of LFC 21days Fasting & Praying.) / Religion Wahala......what's Wrong With These Pictures? / Today Is The Feast Of Assumption Of Blessed Virgin Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.