Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card (8941 Views)

Softwares For Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance And So On / Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by samfaj(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
dav8id: fiverr did not offer the card directly but they work in hand with payoneer. So when applying for the card you need to use your real details. Suprise? What about those that use female profile? He he he... Friend, one need to be smart in order to make it big with fiverr.. I need 10 serious people to form a fiverr group that i will reveal a simple tips that we will both make big money from fiverr.. Anyone interested should email me then i will reply and explain how the group will work.
Count me in, am intereted. Here is my e-mail: walefajumobi@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
Please those that are interested in the fiverr group should send me a blank mail with subject ' fiverr group '' also note we need just 11 people. Check my signature and get my email
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by samfaj(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
dav8id: fiverr did not offer the card directly but they work in hand with payoneer. So when applying for the card you need to use your real details. Suprise? What about those that use female profile? He he he... Friend, one need to be smart in order to make it big with fiverr.. I need 10 serious people to form a fiverr group that i will reveal a simple tips that we will both make big money from fiverr.. Anyone interested should email me then i will reply and explain how the group will work.
Count me in. Am interested. Here is my e-mail: walefajumobi@gmail.com. Thanx.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Email sent to all who requested the ebook, @dav8id the a good idea
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Moschino26(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz: Email sent to all who requested the ebook, @dav8id the a good idea

Send to me also, mine is internetbizng@gmail.com thanks bro
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by teeboy4x(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz: Email sent to all who requested the ebook, @dav8id the a good idea

Good work brov
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
teeboy4x:

Good work brov
tanx one good thing about fiverr is you dont need any start up capital, just discover a good selling niche that you can deliver like ebooks,backlinks,twitter followers,article writing,web design,logo design e.t.c. Create your gig, people order it and watch your dollars roll in, for time frame of gig delivery i prefer one day. Pls ensure you deliver your gigs on time so you don't get bad reviews from your clients.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by brandybabe: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
@dav I'm interested
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by teeboy4x(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
tanx one good thing about fiverr is you dont need any start up capital, just discover a good selling niche that you can deliver like ebooks,backlinks,twitter followers,article writing,web design,logo design e.t.c. Create your gig, people order it and watch your dollars roll in, for time frame of gig delivery i prefer one day. Pls ensure you deliver your gigs on time so you don't get bad reviews from your clients.

okies
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
brandybabe: @dav I'm interested
pls send me a blank mail with subject FIVERR GROUP'' once i got the require number i will start sending mail to you guys. Remember am going to give out free video toturial on how to make money on fiverr to all members ,and audio version of the video that you can download to your phone an listen,also i will give you free 5 hottest expensive ebook on how to make money with fiverr that value $200 all for free to fiverr group members.

How to join? Just send a blank email to me with subject FIVERR GROUP and i will reply with how the group is going to work and how it will help you. Pls if you are a complete newbie on internet stuff, pls don't boader contacting coz is not for.unless you are contacting for training.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by onlineresource: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Nice to see that people are interested in this.
I created a tutorial on www.imclassroom.com especially for newbies on how to start
making money from fiverr few days back before seeing this page on nairaland.
so simply head over now to
http://imclassroom.com/forum/blogging-adsense-ppc-seo-cpa-/free-training-for-newbies-how-to-start-making-money-online-from-fiverr-com/
NOTE- THIS IS NO SELLING, ENSURE THAT YOU IMPLEMENT EVERYTHING THAT I POSTED IN THIS SITE, ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS TO THEM AND THANK ME LATER.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Zagala: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Am interested 2 my email is okechukwugoodness@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
onlineresource: Nice to see that people are interested in this.
I created a tutorial on www.imclassroom.com especially for newbies on how to start
making money from fiverr few days back before seeing this page on nairaland.
so simply head over now to
http://imclassroom.com/forum/blogging-adsense-ppc-seo-cpa-/free-training-for-newbies-how-to-start-making-money-online-from-fiverr-com/
NOTE- THIS IS NO SELLING, ENSURE THAT YOU IMPLEMENT EVERYTHING THAT I POSTED IN THIS SITE, ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS TO THEM AND THANK ME LATER.

Nice write up
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
Together we shall make it with fiverr..dot..com

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by wildchild1: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2013
Amen bro...still waiting for ur mail on the fiverr group
dav8id: Together we shall make it with fiverr..dot..com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by wildchild1: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2013
What vpn are u guys using for your fiverr?
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2013
wild child: What vpn are u guys using for your fiverr?
i dont use any vpn..just your phone with opera to create the accoun, after that then continue using you laptop or pc
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by samfaj(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2013
dav8id: i dont use any vpn..just your phone with opera to create the accoun, after that then continue using you laptop or pc
I sent u blank mail on ur yahoo email concerning d Fiverr Group, but no response 4rm u. My mail add: walefajumobi@gmail.com. Thanx
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pls those that send me blank mail with subject '' FIVERR GROUP '' should check the mail. If you need more clearification from the mail the call me,coz am kind of busy delivering my gig on fiverr. Also membership end this week!!
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by ojuola1(f): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
Witness a new Fiverr success system like you’ve never seen before!

Learn how I make $2000 monthly on Fiverr for FREE and how you too can starting today.

Read detail on blog here http://fiverr.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Moschino26(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
ojuola1: Witness a new Fiverr success system like you’ve never seen before!

Learn how I make $2000 monthly on Fiverr for FREE and how you too can starting today.

Read detail on blog here http://fiverr.

Why are nigerians so like this? Provide real proof for ƔoU̶̲̥̅̊я earnings on fiverr not just funny screenshots.

#Smh for u sha
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
After i sent 7 good pdf ebooks free some people still don't know how to go about the fiverr stuff or what gigs to create to suceed in this fiverr business. I would be giving out fiverr videos that would guide you step by step on how to register,how to create profitable gigs, how to deliver your gigs,tricks you need to know that would make you successful in fiverr. Also i would be giving out softwares you can deliver to your clients as gigs, how to go about some profitable gigs like logo design (you learn how to create a logo from the scratch) e.t.c. Take note this particular fiverr videos and softwares i would be giving out is not free, so if you interested send an email with the message i need the fiverr videos and softwares to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. I made the price affordable so everyone can get it and join me in making good money on fiverr.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by jiggar(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2013
maxi i need the ebook too, i just came to this portal now, send it to dochigbo@yahoo.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2013
i always said it that fiverr dot com is not a platform for lazy people , dont be deceive no matter how good your gigs, if you have a feedback and rating no buyer will like to buy from. as any buyer will to know how good your service is b4 they can buy from and they can know thru feedback others buyer drop. once you get at lease 5 positive feedback,then money will start coming coz u will always have order waiting for you. 0
dont be supprise most people stay up to 3 to 4 month without reaching to level 1 se
https://www.nairaland.com/1145147/easiest-online-business

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by wildchild1: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2013
I dint get any email...my mail is free2danceluv@yahoo.com
dav8id: Pls those that send me blank mail with subject '' FIVERR GROUP '' should check the mail. If you need more clearification from the mail the call me,coz am kind of busy delivering my gig on fiverr. Also membership end this week!!
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by wildchild1: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2013
I sent u an email abt the videos and softwares
maxibrainz: After i sent 7 good pdf ebooks free some people still don't know how to go about the fiverr stuff or what gigs to create to suceed in this fiverr business. I would be giving out fiverr videos that would guide you step by step on how to register,how to create profitable gigs, how to deliver your gigs,tricks you need to know that would make you successful in fiverr. Also i would be giving out softwares you can deliver to your clients as gigs, how to go about some profitable gigs like logo design (you learn how to create a logo from the scratch) e.t.c. Take note this particular fiverr videos and softwares i would be giving out is not free, so if you interested send an email with the message i need the fiverr videos and softwares to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. I made the price affordable so everyone can get it and join me in making good money on fiverr.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
i also need the ebook my email re bobotea2012@Gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
bobot: i also need the ebook my email re bobotea2012@Gmail.com
wild child: I sent u an email abt the videos and softwares
Email sent
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by demoreon: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
@maxibrain, I must commend your good and selfless contribution on this thread. I just want you to know that majority of folks on here have benefitted from my fiverr guide bt its funny that they wouldn't just take action.
Out of over 30people I sent my guide too last month, only 3 came back with proof that they did register and created gigs. Guess others are waiting for the lastest hype.
My advise to all is you don't need 100 guides to succeed, just get something started.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
demoreon: @maxibrain, I must commend your good and selfless contribution on this thread. I just want you to know that majority of folks on here have benefitted from my fiverr guide bt its funny that they wouldn't just take action.
Out of over 30people I sent my guide too last month, only 3 came back with proof that they did register and created gigs. Guess others are waiting for the lastest hype.
My advise to all is you don't need 100 guides to succeed, just get something started.
tanx you just right i have been sending ebooks, only one person have started and am begining to get tired of sending
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
wild child: I dint get any email...my mail is free2danceluv@yahoo.com
send a blank mail to me with subject FIVERR GROUP
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
maxibrainz:
tanx you just right i have been sending ebooks, only one person have started and am begining to get tired of sending
that why i said most them are joker.. You will continue sending till you tire and you will few or none will start applying what he or her get. I dont know if the need miracle for money to fall from heven.

Guy put what you learn in practice and start earning with no time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Offshore Oil Company To Invest $3bn In Nigeria / Used Tire Recycling Facility / Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.