Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card (8940 Views)

Softwares For Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance And So On / Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
maxibrainz: Fiverr is realy a place to make cool money, i was busy all through yesterday working on my gigs
yah! One need to be updating as new adopted method keep coming.
Best of luck
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2013
dav8id: yah! One need to be updating as new adopted method keep coming.
Best of luck
Tanx gosh some categories are so saturated like the traffic category, guys all you need to do is once you have goten knowlege about fiverr to make more profit look out for what the top earners on fiverr are doing and try to replicate it modify it in your own way and you see lot of $$$. I discovered video gigs rank well on fiverr and the make much sales, i am trying to make my own video gig now
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by lakefist(m): 4:01am On Jan 18, 2013
maxibrainz:
Tanx gosh some categories are so saturated like the traffic category, guys all you need to do is once you have goten knowlege about fiverr to make more profit look out for what the top earners on fiverr are doing and try to replicate it modify it in your own way and you see lot of $$$. I discovered video gigs rank well on fiverr and the make much sales, i am trying to make my own video gig now
pls help me wit d ebook
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2013
lakefist:
pls help me wit d ebook
Ebook is not free again, you need you pay
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
maxibrainz:
Ebook is not free again, you need you pay
ha ha ha..u want try nairalader? If u give out free none will implement he or her learn, when u charge they wil called u names...i have my way of knowing the real one's who really want to learn
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
dav8id: ha ha ha..u want try nairalader? If u give out free none will implement he or her learn, when u charge they wil called u names...i have my way of knowing the real one's who really want to learn
guy am just tired with them the too like awoof
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Moschino26(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
No more paypal wahala again am now level1 seller on fiverr

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Moschino26(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
More proofs...undecided

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 2:18am On Jan 19, 2013
Moschino26: More proofs...undecided
congrat wen i tell people say them fit hama tru fiverr them think say i dey joke
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by hubreality(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2013
maxibrainz:
Exactly, I recently pondered much about adding videos to my gigs to ensure bounty more sales; I observed that gigs with video demo clips get easily featured and priority search listing on fiverr meaning more traffic and orders, and they're few of them. In fact, it's a wonderful strategy I wouldn't want to wait any longer to put to work...already started making 1-2mins video clips for my gigs respectively.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Moschino26(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2013
maxibrainz:
congrat wen i tell people say them fit hama tru fiverr them think say i dey joke

Thanks bro. Its a realistic and stress-free way of making money online. Too simple but just a twist to d'stuff.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2013
hubreality: Exactly, I recently pondered much about adding videos to my gigs to ensure bounty more sales; I observed that gigs with video demo clips get easily featured and priority search listing on fiverr meaning more traffic and orders, and they're few of them. In fact, it's a wonderful strategy I wouldn't want to wait any longer to put to work...already started making 1-2mins video clips for my gigs respectively.
yeah keep it up you can even deliver your gigs and operate fiverr strictly with your phone if you deal in gigs that involve information product, backlinks, instagram, ping e.t.c all you do is upload the ebook, info,software or result showing them the job you have done and your cool $$$ would be waiting in your account
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by hubreality(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
maxibrainz:
yeah keep it up you can even deliver your gigs and operate fiverr strictly with your phone if you deal in gigs that involve information product, backlinks, instagram, ping e.t.c all you do is upload the ebook, info,software or result showing them the job you have done and your cool $$$ would be waiting in your account
That sound quite interesting. I usually use my phone to browse around but uses my connected lapi to deliver purchased gigs especially with sending attachments. Thanks Maxibrainz for bringing up this topic. What is your best way(s) to promote your Fiverr gigs that are result oriented? Do you mind sharing...
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by udemzyudex(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
yep,i know some people fail to take action even when u give them the thing for free..but u guys just av to understand dat we are not dsame,the fact dat u're doing urs now doesn't mean another person should follow u.some people collect this info and keep it for future use,one internet marketer told me that he has been buying ebooks since when he was in sec. Skul and keep them till he had the time to start using them.
all fingers are not equall,if u don't want to give say u don't want to give that it is for sale not that u will be saying i'm not giving cos they won't act on it,i'm not trying to be rude.just saying my mind... I knw u will say if they are not ready,then y asking for the info,yep some will av plan for it later mayb not now,sometimes i download ebooks which i know i won't use now,but i believe i will use it in the future so i won't let that opportunity pass me by...thats it

Anybody that needs the ebooks on fiverr just drop ur email,i'll foward them to u..

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by demoreon: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
udemzy_udex: yep,i know some people fail to take action even when u give them the thing for free..but u guys just av to understand dat we are not dsame,the fact dat u're doing urs now doesn't mean another person should follow u.some people collect this info and keep it for future use,one internet marketer told me that he has been buying ebooks since when he was in sec. Skul and keep them till he had the time to start using them.
all fingers are not equall,if u don't want to give say u don't want to give that it is for sale not that u will be saying i'm not giving cos they won't act on it,i'm not trying to be rude.just saying my mind... I knw u will say if they are not ready,then y asking for the info,yep some will av plan for it later mayb not now,sometimes i download ebooks which i know i won't use now,but i believe i will use it in the future so i won't let that opportunity pass me by...thats it

Anybody that needs the ebooks on fiverr just drop ur email,i'll foward them to u..
I do understand your view but I would like to point out the fact that its always better to act immediately cos there are some methods that work solely with time and by the time you choose to act, they may seem outdated thereby causing you not to see the intended results.
Also collecting lots of materials for later use could result in information overload.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by udemzyudex(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
demoreon:
I do understand your view but I would like to point out the fact that its always better to act immediately cos there are some methods that work solely with time and by the time you choose to act, they may seem outdated thereby causing you not to see the intended results.
Also collecting lots of materials for later use could result in information overload.
Okay,i understand.
Thanks
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by haruna1970(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
udemzy_udex: yep,i know some people fail to take action even when u give them the thing for free..but u guys just av to understand dat we are not dsame,the fact dat u're doing urs now doesn't mean another person should follow u.some people collect this info and keep it for future use,one internet marketer told me that he has been buying ebooks since when he was in sec. Skul and keep them till he had the time to start using them.

am interested @ harunanosiru@yahoo.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
hubreality:
That sound quite interesting. I usually use my phone to browse around but uses my connected lapi to deliver purchased gigs especially with sending attachments. Thanks Maxibrainz for bringing up this topic. What is your best way(s) to promote your Fiverr gigs that are result oriented? Do you mind sharing...
i know you would be suprised i dont promote my gigs
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Ofejiro20: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2013

Im really interested send to
Ogbavictor@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by loverkelly: 12:25am On Jan 20, 2013

[b]Are you struggling to make any
money online? Instead of shooting
for the stars right away, why not
shoot for five dollars? ""That
doesn't sound like much money,""
you say. And that's true. But a few
dollars here and there can really
add up, especially if you're doing
something that is easy for you but
hard for someone else.
Almost everyone has a skill that
others need, but many people don't
know how to make money from
the abilities and talents they have.
Now there is an easy way to make
quick cash doing something that
you think is really quite simple but
which proves to be a challenge for
other people. “Fiverr Cash Secrets”
will show you everything that you
need to know to get started
making real money – today –
on www.fiverr.com.
Making money online doesn't have
to be complicated. If you haven't
heard of www.fiverr.com, it's time
you check out this amazing
website. You'll probably be
surprised to see what people are
willing to pay you for, and how
much money you could make if you
committed just a little bit of time
on a daily basis to sell as many
“gigs” (or jobs) as you can.
But before you sign up or take the
first step, you need to read the
information in “Fiverr Cash
Secrets.” You’ll learn how to:
Identify your skills
Post a gig
Upgrade your gig
Sell and repeat!
If you have spent money or time
researching ways to make money
online and thought to yourself that
all of the systems were too difficult
or complicated, then you really
need to check out this e-book. Not
only will you learn how to make
money online, but you'll also get
full master resell rights so you can
sell this information to others who
are having the same struggles you
had.
It's a new day in Internet
marketing: it's easier to get paid
than ever before. Why not claim
your share of the profits?
=>>BELOW IS MY SCREENSHOT OF FIVERR ACCOUNT WHICH I HAVE ALREADLY WITHDRAW $4,203 DOLLARS<<= [/b]

=>>>CLICK HERE to see my fiverr screenshot

if you want to learn from me just add me on facebook =>>>CLICK HERE TO ADD ME
i will give you access to what i learn from Daniel evans which i use to make $200+ a day in fiverr
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Moschino26(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2013
^$200 per day? Dont tell me u neva buy car.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2013
Is like fiverr guys want to abuse this thread..guys dont be carry away with any fake screenshot as screenshot can be capture from another person.
Making money from fiverr is real but you most think outside box, it's not more a secret you earn more outside fiverr while you work with fiverr. That's the best way to earn from fiverr.
Don't get it twistted, you work with fiverr while you get pay in NAIRA.
That's it.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
Do you know you can start fiverr today and become a Level 1 seller the next day(it just a trick), then you order for your revenue card which you would use to withdraw your earnings from fiverr. This what you do, apart from your fiverr real fiverr acount, open another dummy acount and purchase gigs from your real acount, write good reviews and after 10purchases you now have 100% positive feed back and you now a level one seller simple or you can form a group and purchase each others gigs, give yourselves positive review and Gbam you all would enter Level 1 and can now request for your revenue card. With this positive reviews your gigs would now make good sales since buyers on fiverr would have confidence purchasing your gigs with the positive reviews the have seen
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by lakefist(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
maxibrainz: Do you know you can start fiverr today and become a Level 1 seller the next day(it just a trick), then you order for your revenue card which you would use to withdraw your earnings from fiverr. This what you do, apart from your fiverr real fiverr acount, open another dummy acount and purchase gigs from your real acount, write good reviews and after 10purchases you now have 100% positive feed back and you now a level one seller simple or you can form a group and purchase each others gigs, give yourselves positive review and Gbam you all would enter Level 1 and can now request for your revenue card. With this positive reviews your gigs would now make good sales since buyers on fiverr would have confidence purchasing your gigs with the positive reviews the have seen
you still need to fund your dummy accounts to be able to buy gigs.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
lakefist:
you still need to fund your dummy accounts to be able to buy gigs.
ya dat true and considering the stress associated with paypal, *am brainstorming* got some info that you can operate your paypal unverified if you doing small transactions but am yet to test that am trying 2see how to make things easy for the newbies on fiverr. If paypal can be operated unverified, that means we fund it, use a software like hotspot shield we use their 7days trial to open, fund and use our paypal to purchase the gigs what do you guys think, but as 4me am above that level so this suggestion is for the newbies but am yet to confirm if this process would work

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Moschino26(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
^What do u use to withdraw ƔoU̶̲̥̅̊я earnings on fiverr maxibrainz?
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by lakefist(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
maxibrainz:
ya dat true and considering the stress associated with paypal, *am brainstorming* got some info that you can operate your paypal unverified if you doing small transactions but am yet to test that am trying 2see how to make things easy for the newbies on fiverr. If paypal can be operated unverified, that means we fund it, use a software like hotspot shield we use their 7days trial to open, fund and use our paypal to purchase the gigs what do you guys think, but as 4me am above that level so this suggestion is for the newbies but am yet to confirm if this process would work
yes one can operate paypal unverified but with max trans of $500
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Moschino26: ^What do u use to withdraw ƔoU̶̲̥̅̊я earnings on fiverr maxibrainz?
i got no time for paypal stress so i sell till i entered Level 1 to get my revenue card
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
lakefist:
yes one can operate paypal unverified but with max trans of $500
ok this is good news so i can open paypal to transact some other small online bizness, if am 2pay for anytin it would be my dedicated ip, tanx
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
maxibrainz:
using paypal in time of making payment on fiverr is very easy than abc,only if you can securely open an unverify paypal account then you are good to go..

For those than want to rebuy there gig in order to bit up to level 1 seller, i can help you rebuy it while you pay me in naira or i will show the easier way to do that without boardring about paypal.

Seriously if you really want to understand fiverr you most be a level seller at lease level 1 in whice you can achieve within a matters of days.

Regard
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by lakefist(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2013
maxibrainz:
ok this is good news so i can open paypal to transact some other small online bizness, if am 2pay for anytin it would be my dedicated ip, tanx
yw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Offshore Oil Company To Invest $3bn In Nigeria / I Want To Set Up A Small 15 Rooms Hotel In Abuja / Alleged N8bn Fraud: Ex-skye Bank Chair, Ayeni, Granted Controversial Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.