Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Halliburton Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton Test Format (9210 Views)

Halliburton 2014 Test Format - Field Engineers / Halliburton Test Questions Here / Career With Halliburton Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Test Format by kezmann(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2008
please landers i have been invited for a Halliburton test holding in Port Harcourt on the 7th of March, any one who has been invited should please contact me on 08056177974 so we can organise our preparations for the test.
tanx smiley
Re: Halliburton Test Format by okhey(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2008
HI Kezmann,i was invited too.i will try and call u later. Are u in PH?
Re: Halliburton Test Format by BOKUS(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2008
do anybody know what halli is talking about AGE
Re: Halliburton Test Format by okhey(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2008
I got the first invitation text for LWD on friday and i just got the second invitation for TPA now.The two tests are slated for the same day but different times.LWD is for 8am while TPA is for 12am.I actually applied for both positions when i was applying.I wouldnt know whether i should write the both tests or only one (and which one should i forgo for the other)
Re: Halliburton Test Format by vigorous: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Bokus, the age is 28 yrs.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Cloudy: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2008
I received a txt about my invitation for the test also. Pls is there a lagos centre for the test? If there is , guess it will be better than to travel to PH for the test. Anyone with info about the centres for the test to pass across to the house. Urgent.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Logistics(m): 2:25am On Feb 27, 2008
<VIGOROUS: Please, I care to know when and how you applied, Thank you!
Re: Halliburton Test Format by mohid(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2008
hey those dat ve written haliburton's exam b4 how can i gate crash i really want to write d exam in ph
Re: Halliburton Test Format by BOKUS(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2008
@vigorous please i will call u later but if the format is too much y dont you email it i will appreciate ok.God bless.chparah@yahoo.com
Re: Halliburton Test Format by okhey(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2008
@vigorous,i will also call u later.But here's my email addy incase u want to forward the stuff to email addys, trendyfella@yahoo.com
Re: Halliburton Test Format by nnamdot: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2008
@vigorous

I called VIGOROUS and he ask me to meet him up @ Esco SuperMarket, Warri and also informed me that he would collect =N=2,000 from me for the info. I think we should debate on the issue of ''WHY SHOULD OUR FELLOWS ASK FOR ANY KOBO B4 LETTING OUT AN INFO'' I think nobody should give him NO MONEY, not even a DIME. He should swallow the info and perharp it would chock. Lets be foretold: THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR MAKING MONEY.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by mikolysis(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2008
Hello Guys,
I think we should be concerned about what to look out for and start preparing as soon as possible. Please anyone with idea of what to look out for pls inform us(GMAT or whatever) we need to know, No time.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by vigorous: 4:43pm On Feb 29, 2008
yes
Re: Halliburton Test Format by nnamdot: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2008
@ vigorous
Even if every body sees the quetions b4 the test, everybody will not score 100% but only those who cares and researches on it. But 1 thing for sure is that you dont have the questions. You only have an idea (sample) of which many persons have seen what you have. So don't con people into buy your shit. Before you got that shit, I bet you, a thousand and one persons have it. Its only like a secret when you are the source. Are you the source?? NO. lipsrsealed
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2008
Ok, Ok, thank u ladies and gents but could someone KINDLY TELL US THE FORMAT FOR THIS TEST!!! angry
Re: Halliburton Test Format by ATANDA2007: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2008
House,please, i just want to know whether Halliburton take HND or not
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Benzene: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ATANDA2007

They take HND if it is upper credit.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Benzene: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2008
@nnamdot

Please do not mind that boy called VIGOUROUS. He wrote the test two times and failed when he has the test questions. I am not sure he has any idea, he is only being scam people here. If he had the questions, he would have been a Halliburton staff by now!!
Re: Halliburton Test Format by nnamdot: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2008
@Benzene

U d man Benzene! If Vigorous had d tst questns he should have bin in Halliburton. I think Vigorous should start studing hard cos if you are not in the E&P, den d nxt place 2 b is in d service hands.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by toyin2007: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hi All,
Please does anyone have any idea on whether Harlliburton will give us transportation subsidy for those of us coming from other states?
Re: Halliburton Test Format by vigorous: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2008
hmmm
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Nmam: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2008
Mr. vigorous, u just spoilt evry thing with this last post of urs. is it that ur vision in life is to impersonate to give others good jobs while u remain unemployed? Or is it just a hobby? whichever the case, it isn't palatable at all. Please try to change ur ways and desist from this task because it's just a matter of time (and i assure u soonest), u will be caught. We should try to make this country better not worse. I have the test on friday too, and i hope not to see u there. REPENT FROM THIS SHAMEFUL TASK NOW.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by vigorous: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2008
y

Re: Halliburton Test Format by nnamdot: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Vigorous
U r becoming frustrated. Thatz my Job. Make people like you speak fraustrated. Tell the world want you cant achieve in a donkey years. If you have passed these companies test, you would be working in Exxon Mobil, NLNG or perhalps the world largest company, GE. Where do you work? Please spare nairaland the embarassment by not saingy where you work.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by nnamdot: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Vigorous
You r becoming frustrated. Thatz my Job. Make people like you speak fraustrated. Tell the world want you can't achieve in a donkey years. If you have passed these companies test, you would be working in Exxon Mobil, NLNG or perhalps the world largest company, GE. Where do you work? Please spare nairaland the embarassment by not saying where you work.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Texan(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2008
Guys, I feel we r taking this too far. Besides if Vigorous demands money for the paper its up to you as an individual to decide whether to oblige or not. Stop crucifying the guy unnecessarily abeg. Vigorous the html's u posted are not proper links so they cant be viewed. And try n keep ur anger in check. No waste ur strength. And to everyone writing I wish you all Godspeed and presence of mind. We will get there. Cheers.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by nnamdot: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2008
@Texan
Thanks man. I quit on nnamdot VS vigorous.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by ebele25: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
hello everybody, i'm new to naialand and i was invited to write the test on the 7th for the LWD post. all i want to know if annyone's sure whether physics is coming out or not. and is it the regular aptitude tests or shl kind of thing. thanks
Re: Halliburton Test Format by vigorous: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2008
?
Re: Halliburton Test Format by dosituga: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2008
, VIGOROUS!! U ARE A COMPLETE ALAWADA!!,U ARE JUST RUBBING THE THINGS ON US ANYHOW(O NFI WA PA).NO THINK because WE DEY LOOK FOR JOB,WE DON LOOSE OUR SENSES.
I WILL REGISTER TOU WITH ONE UPCOMING LOCAL JESTER GROUP
Re: Halliburton Test Format by dosituga: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2008
tell me if you are not the one that arrange that fictious pages u pasted.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by vigorous: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ dosituga,

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. / Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At The Niger Delta Development Commission / Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.