Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Finding It Hard To Love: Which Way Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding It Hard To Love: Which Way Out? (573 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding It Hard To Love: Which Way Out? by kaze4blues(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2013
Hi peepz,

Am gradually gettin set to graduate from d university nd thns av been cool wt me, though I thank god for dt.

I don't flirt around bt my past experiences have made it difficult for me to actually love a woman. This gives me headache since I knw it is important to love d woman u marry.

Although am stil a bachelor for nw bt am worried abt my future days wen I eventually settle down.

Pls NLders, help me wt meaninful contributions on hw I can learn to love a lady wt all my heart.

Contributions from gurus please.....
Re: Finding It Hard To Love: Which Way Out? by ATMC(f): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2013
Well i'm not a guru but i think you should make up your mind to love again and then with time it'll. Besides there's still time na and time heals many a wound...by d time you are ready to love you will love
Re: Finding It Hard To Love: Which Way Out? by kaze4blues(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2013
ATMC: Well i'm not a guru but i think you should make up your mind to love again and then with time it'll. Besides there's still time na and time heals many a wound...by d time you are ready to love you will love

Thnks for d tip
Re: Finding It Hard To Love: Which Way Out? by ATMC(f): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2013
kaze4blues:

Thnks for d tip
cheesy
Re: Finding It Hard To Love: Which Way Out? by dmcdad: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2013
One fundamental factor that hinders or makes it difficult to love is living in the past... The truth is, I know you have some insecurities which were borne out of your past experiences, but even at that, the only way to conquer and overcome that is to throw them behind you and be determined to love again...

If you choose to go into a relationship with much guard, especially arising from the past, it hampers the rate at which you can give love. But, if you keep an open heart and allow it to flow out from within, then I tell you most solemnly, you will experience love once again..

I am not saying you should love and think with your heart. I am saying you should open your heart to love, but think with your mind. This will help in exposing you to some realities you need to face in the course of playing the love game..

In a nutshell, be determined to drop the past and be open to what the future holds. Change whatever mindset or perception you have towards girls in general because no matter what, everyone are not the same, and as such you can't just assert that all girls would behave the same way the few you dated in the past behaved. That would mean applying inductive logic to dating, which can never hold as long as human relation is concern.

So, go all out and find yourself a nice girl that will complement you, do your best to treat her the way she deserves, I believe with this, she would reciprocate it hook, line and sinker and with that, love would find it's way back into your life...

1 Like

Re: Finding It Hard To Love: Which Way Out? by Mynd44: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2013
Oh don't worry bro. When love hits you, you will fall. For now, just enjoy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Hlp / Can We Just Stop Killing Ourselve For Unreal Febuary 14 Love!!! / How To Send Free Sms To Any Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.