Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh Will ‘blow’ Once I Sign Her – Dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Will ‘blow’ Once I Sign Her – Dbanj (680 Views)

Omawumi Shares Beautiful Photos Of Her, Dbanj, Flavour, & Other Glo Ambassadors / Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Will ‘blow’ Once I Sign Her – Dbanj by NEROSKY(m): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2013

On the third part of the Juice with Toolz on Ndani.tv, D’banj hinted that he might sign controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, who has recently delved into music. The kokomaster and CEO of Dbanj Records, said the ‘itz ova’ singer will blow once he signs her.

In his words: “I actually just met her and I’m thinking of signing her on my record label…don’t worry, I will sign her to my record label (and) she’ll blow… Aha, Tonto ma blow gan!” he revealed.

Read full story here plus more pix
http://gidibeat.com/2013/01/06/tonto-dikeh-will-blow-once-i-sign-her-dbanj/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Will ‘blow’ Once I Sign Her – Dbanj by seedord247(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2013
When you see me passin by... Dont forget am the first.. first... first. tongue grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Will ‘blow’ Once I Sign Her – Dbanj by fkaz(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2013
Nah juju you won use grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Will ‘blow’ Once I Sign Her – Dbanj by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2013

(1)

Goldie’s Management Confirms Her Death / Tonto Dike Graces Mtv’s Big Friday Show / Fresh Faces Of Nollywood (male)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.