Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor (46390 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by ijebabe: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2013
Veteran Nollywood Actor Chief Pete Edochie gives an exclusive interview to debunk rumors of his death.

Rumors had gone around last week that Pete Edochie had fallen and died in a movie location in Austria. As we can see from the video, Pete Edochie is alive and well.

Watch video interview here from 4th Jan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haVWR7tvg0c
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2013
So this man wasn't dead?! shocked Naija!!!
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Mynd44: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2013
So he no die? Chai people are evil ooo

1 Like

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by ijebabe: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2013
Don't mind them, they will never succeed!
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44: So he no die? Chai people are evil ooo

You just translated what I said to pidgin. Wasn't there something else for you say? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2013
I love this man. He's my best nollywood actor. You won't die sir, you will live long.

3 Likes

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Mynd44: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2013
Tashamania:

You just translated what I said to pidgin. Wasn't there something else for you say? undecided
No. Not really

1 Like

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
No. Not really

Okay, STFU. undecided

OP. This man visited my school just the same time I heard the news and I was like.. Was it a ghost I saw in my school?

We thank God its not true sha.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2013
Tashamania:

Okay, STFU. undecided

OP. This man visited my school just the same time I heard the news and I was like.. Was it a ghost I saw in my school?

We thank God its not true sha.

Are you still in secondary school?

12 Likes

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2013
J12:

Nope.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by obyrich(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tashamania:

Nope.
where is your school?

1 Like

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by ayobase(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
He won't be the first, and wouldn't be the last...don't be surprised if its said 2moro that Ellen is dead!
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by omiobo: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
The death that killed one's mate,it's only giving one signal. That man needs prayer.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Ymodulus: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
J12:

i liked
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by tellwsdom: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Peter okoye??
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Ymodulus: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
J12:

i had a secret crush on that girl. Tashamania. so if she happens o be in sec school. na to go die ooo. and my obituary will be on front page
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by eustocrat: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tashamania:

Okay, STFU. undecided

Tankyo cheesy
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by OmoAlata(f): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
J12:

More like Primary School grin
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by ifihearam: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
Omo Alata:

More like Primary School grin

Lol. Becos na so so small pikin full NL these days ooo

1 Like

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by vanstanzy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
Where else? if not from the den of his detractors, who want him dead.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by samclet(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
May you live long sir
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by NoContract(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
ijebabe: Don't mind them, they will never succeed!

Like sey U̶̲̥̅̊ too ηєνєя lie before in your life!!! SMH

1 Like

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Ichel: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
tellwsdom: Peter okoye??
did what
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
This is serious. People and Rumors ehen! undecided
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by ndukwejoe(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
una want make me laugh o , which one be this kwa?
Tashamania: You just translated what I said to pidgin. Wasn't there something else for you say? undecided
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by nollywood20: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
[size=18pt]IT IS ONLY IN AN EVIL COUNTRY THAT PEOPLE WOULD WISH OTHERS DEAD AND EVEN SPREAD THE EVIL LIE.
I PERSONALLY BEWARE OF NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA.[/size]
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Ymodulus: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]IT IS ONLY IN AN EVIL COUNTRY THAT PEOPLE WOULD WISH OTHERS DEAD AND EVEN SPREAD THE EVIL LIE.
[size=18pt]Hmm that country? ehm!!!! they are bad fellas. from their president to everybody. me inclusive. their is nothing good about nigerians. but i dont know why i am always proud to tell folks am 9ja[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]IT IS ONLY IN AN EVIL COUNTRY THAT PEOPLE WOULD WISH OTHERS DEAD AND EVEN SPREAD THE EVIL LIE.

Enter Lagoon now undecided
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by kaypaw: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
Was that interview in his village? Just wondering oo
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by MeseTareebi: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
Is too bad,I pray God to forgive the person that forward this to the media
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
lol @ Ijebabe being d only one that has commented on the youtube page......

he was talking too sluggish for my liking, I was like roll d words out faster dammit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Shades P-square / Cossy Orjiakor Slays In Sexy Lingerie (Photos) / D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.