Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Rap Battles Complaints Threads - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Rap Battles Complaints Threads (3621 Views)

NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / NL Rap Battles chatroom / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by ojoawo(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2013
Mikuz........ Abeg no too vex Fø̲̣̣я̅ sleakid..

Tell the judges Ƭõ̸̳͡ vote on the outstanding battles n̶̲̥̅̊åå

1 Like

Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by khimwhyte(f): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2013
Hehehehe... Evil grins. And u banned b'amour. That's d first person you banned for no good reason.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2013
ßy tha time almost 50 niqqz ßecum inactive down ere --I tink u'LL understand ßetter --# erryßadty wants peace and from wah am seeinq ..peace ain't qon come around until u unßan sleak ..just unßan him 4 tha sake of 'þeace' -|ßeliv me --tz worth it.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by increda(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2013
Mikuz as a leader. Listen to your followers. Abi only you wan begin open c/o, dey accept yourself then battle yourself and judge your own battles? Everybody said u are wrong. Just accept instead of forming big boy.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by mikuz(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2013
khimwhyte: Hehehehe... Evil grins. And u banned b'amour. That's d first person you banned for no good reason.

Go and read NL rules if you haven't.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2013
increda: Mikuz as a leader. Listen to your followers. Abi only you wan begin open c/o, dey accept yourself then battle yourself and judge your own battles? Everybody said u are wrong. Just accept instead of forming big boy.
--#word!
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by stacomaster(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2013
mikuz:

Go and read NL rules if you haven't.
ah didn't see ....Dnt Argue With Mikuz.... In the Rules and regulati0n

1 Like

Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by stacomaster(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2013
increda: Mikuz as a leader. Listen to your followers. Abi only you wan begin open c/o, dey accept yourself then battle yourself and judge your own battles? Everybody said u are wrong. Just accept instead of forming big boy.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by khimwhyte(f): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2013
mikuz: Chineke !!!

From hence all wack verses would be deleted and the owner would get a ban.
So if you have a wack/lame verse,better not post it here! You are strictly adviced to keep it to yourself.

Signed
Mikuz (moderator)
part of yah rules and regulation huh? Power dey sweet u well well.

1 Like

Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by increda(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2013
Mikuz said all that? When you startd were you not wack? Is this how nairaland is?@khim
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by stacomaster(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2013
Plz khim whc part Of anambra r u Frm?
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by khimwhyte(f): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2013
stacomaster: Plz khim whc part Of anambra r u Frm?
lols. Okay just tell illscript or anybody i have on my list to share u with me or are u on bbm? Coz i dnt disclose such details here.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by stacomaster(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2013
khimwhyte: lols. Okay just tell illscript or anybody i have on my list to share u with me or are u on bbm? Coz i dnt disclose such details here.
cool
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by mikuz(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2013
Anybody who wants to leave because of the ban is free. This place is better off with less people. There was a time in this section it was just me,Dbr,dj5naira and Ibime. Things were lovely. Every fight was settled in flow for rank. I remember Ibime and Dj5naira calling me skinny and gap-toothed. Did I ban them?
Sleakid has all the right to post whatever he likes about me or anybody so long as he does it in flow for rank.
. . . and I equally have the right to do same.
If he had gone to FFR to do something like this :

Mikuz is too skinny/ the guy is a weakling/
I slit his throat if he tries to beef me/

I'd surely come and type . . .

Sleak is ugly/ eczema full for im body/
Hes a rooster . . trying to be cocky/

Thats it we keep going back to back with each other. Entertaining y'll at the same time settling our beef. There won't be any need for ban and things would go jejely and nwayorly.
Thats why this is RAP SECTION.

It was when y'll came that disputes started going outside FFR and battles.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by ojoawo(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2013
Mikuz meant that as a TOTAL JOKE!!! KHIM
This is J̶̲̥̅̊μ̥§τ̣̣̥ gettin too much
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by murphysmallz(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2013
Mikuz I c/o u! If I win u unban sleakid
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by mikuz(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2013
khimwhyte: part of yah rules and regulation huh? Power dey sweet u well well.

Even a toddler would realise I was joking when I said that. Ask dj5naira how many times I have jokingly said Ill hide all his post if he continues rapping. Ask Ibime if I haven't jokingly said Ill ban him if he continues picking at Dbr. All these were done were? . . . FFR!!!
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by mikuz(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2013
murphysmallz: Mikuz I c/o u! If I win u unban sleakid

I swear. You're the only true friend sleakid has.
I just unbanned him.
Keep it up.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by Tztyphoon(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2013
Tztyphoon: I tink personal, shld be added amng d criteria.. And dat vocab criteria!! We aint doin VOCAB here, is a textcee world! And if we r nt consider vocab, it should, be d same tin as FLOW, so why r we usin d two as criteria? Tnx!!
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by mikuz(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2013
Typhoon we don't have to follow everything on fb. Every site has it's own criteria for judging battles. The said criteria have been in existence since this section was created.
FLOW and VOCABULARY are not the same!
The reason why vocab was brought in by the pioneers is prolly because most of us are students. So textees (mostly students) can improve their vocab skills by mere battling.
Again we strife to make battles entertaining,educative and peotic.
Thanks.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by sleakid(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2013
mikuz:
Sleakid has all the right to post whatever he likes about me or anybody so long as he does it in flow for rank.
. . . and I equally have the right to do same.
If he had gone to FFR to do something like this :

Mikuz is too skinny/ the guy is a weakling/
I slit his throat if he tries to beef me/

I'd surely come and type . . .

Sleak is ugly/ eczema full for im body/
Hes a rooster . . trying to be cocky/

Thats it we keep going back to back with each other. Entertaining y'll at the same time settling our beef. There won't be any need for ban and things would go jejely and nwayorly.
Thats why this is RAP SECTION.

It was when y'll came that disputes started going outside FFR and battles.
like seriouz i digg diz part.. Mikuz and i hav had couple of cypher at flow for rank where we diss and sometimes call each other names... That aside i took it as nothing when he called me an illiterated/ uneduated... So i never expected him to take my insults this far too.. All said and done, he has made his point and sorta am wrong by callin him skinny outside cyphers and he's also wrong weda he accepts or not.. Bt one thing we all needa knw is dat we one family.. One great fam.. Sshits happen at times bt dat doesn't mean you'l start hatin beyond net.. One way or the other, we all must have quarel'd and disagreed on sometin.. Tiz part of the fun..
Everything happens for a reason.. Let's LEARN FROM THIS PLEASE..
One

2 Likes

Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by stacomaster(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2013
sleakid: like seriouz i digg diz part.. Mikuz and i hav had couple of cypher at flow for rank where we diss and sometimes call each other names... That aside i took it as nothing when he called me an illiterated/ uneduated... So i never expected him to take my insults this far too.. All said and done, he has made his point and sorta am wrong by callin him skinny outside cyphers and he's also wrong weda he accepts or not.. Bt one thing we all needa knw is dat we one family.. One great fam.. Sshits happen at times bt dat doesn't mean you'l start hatin beyond net.. One way or the other, we all must have quarel'd and disagreed on sometin.. Tiz part of the fun..
Everything happens for a reason.. Let's LEARN FROM THIS PLEASE..
One
word
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by airmark(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Many textees dont know the meaning of bars and lines in rap. When the rule states 8 bars some go to the extent of writing up to 14 bars. angry Judges should look into this before giving verdicts, as most recent brawls have culprits. Mikuz was seen moderating them in NBT tourney. This should continue.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by dj5naira(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
murphysmallz: Itz coz of sleakid most 2go peepz r hia cuz we respect him as a skilled textee!

Never knew.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by dj5naira(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
KAST¡EL-K¡LLz:
| sleak is one of tha reasons many niqqs from fß and 2qo are ere

Outline the others.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by dj5naira(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
mikuz: I remember Dj5naira calling me gap-toothed.

Excerpts :

dj5naira:
Wait . . this is Goofy from Disney. . .I see you, I see Mater. .Jeez!/
With your gap-tooth . . you both define what similar is!!/
dj5naira:
He a gap-toothed goofy. . .like Mater in Cars 2/
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by dj5naira(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
mikuz:
Ask dj5naira how many times I have jokingly said Ill hide all his post if he continues rapping.

Don't axe me.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by HeroinePoppet: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
STILL YO GIRL HEROINE~POPPET

My creata in my hood(hood)//
friends stick for wood//
mamma Hollywood uh oo
bad men Bollywood wow oo//
my boyhood friends dem ask pussy oo
i dont know what to do// please you me oo
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by DeadScrollzz: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2013
MYND,Pls I beg u to unban khim,increda and Illscripts! I promise dey wud change and stop arguing ova Irrelevant tins!
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by Mynd44: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2013
DeadScrollzz: MYND,Pls I beg u to unban khim,increda and Illscripts! I promise dey wud change and stop arguing ova Irrelevant tins!
This is not about arguements. Everyone argues but not when you start using offensive words and insulting other people's family. That is just wrong.

I held on until the last momment before banning them. Am I now supposed to unban for no reason? If you wanna ban, you post a reason. If you wanna unban, you post a reason. What reason do I give? cos every mod can actually see what I do.
Re: Rap Battles Complaints Threads by sleakid(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2013
Shey the complaints thread is same as the suggestion box..
Pardon me if am mistaking..
Here's my view: i suggest something new like "takin an ADVENTURE" should hit this thread.. This is how it goes..
In a week, a NINJA can just pick just as many number of people he wants to battle and it shuld usually be 4BARS/8LINES... Most importantly it should be a personals diss coz i sorta observed most of us are lackin skills in diz criterion.. Once the ninja selects those he wants to battle, the first five dat accepts will be in in an ADVENTURE with him..
A thread will be popped and the title of the thread should be named something like: SLEAK ON ADVENTURE... Dat is if am the one taking the adventure.. It culd be anybody's name on an ADVENTURE.. As in the person battling the five people.. Mynd datz my view.. Buh wait, wey mikuz na.. Been a while i saw him and i aint dat happy wid dat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi / Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.