Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Topic Did Your Pastor Teach This Sunday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Topic Did Your Pastor Teach This Sunday? (514 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) / If All Pastors Can Teach This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Topic Did Your Pastor Teach This Sunday? by JimloveTM(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Here at winners Chapel, today first sunday was "Understandin the Blessedness of Fasting". I really learnt a lot. How abt u?
Re: What Topic Did Your Pastor Teach This Sunday? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
JimloveTM: Here at winners Chapel, today first sunday was "Understandin the Blessedness of Fasting". I really learnt a lot. How abt u?

My pastor? Almost always talks on the importance of tithe. And I always wonder; why?

(1) (Reply)

To Deal Permanently With Lies You Must First Know What Makes People To Lie. / Real Spiritual Advantage Is Always Associated With Troubles And Pain Only / Ladies, Listen To This;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.