Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Overcome Shyness Wit Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Overcome Shyness Wit Girls? (1012 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / How To Overcome Shyness Before It Buries Your Potentials / How Can I Overcome Shyness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome Shyness Wit Girls? by diji04(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
I HAVE DIFFICULTY IN TALKING TO LADIES I DONT KNOW HOW TO KILL THIS PHOBIA.IT HAD MADE ME TO LOOSE IMPORTANT LADIES EVEN THOSE THAT HAVE FEELING FOR ME. I DONT KNOW THE HELL TO APPROACH THESE BEAUTY QUEENS.THIS SHIT PISS ME OFF U KNOW!SO PLS HELP ME.
Re: How To Overcome Shyness Wit Girls? by eduson77(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
**following**
Re: How To Overcome Shyness Wit Girls? by greatgod2012(f): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
You are probably suffering from "inferiority complex" You need to tackle that first.

when next you see d lady you like, sum up d courage to talk to/with her...and when you are talking, look her straight in d eyes. That is d starting point, that should help you going. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Shyness Wit Girls? by Caseless: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
Eyyyyyyyaaaaaa....i knw how u feel.

Whenever u are about to make that move, do have the following opposites in mind:

Good or bad

Negetive/positve(expect this in any sense).

YES or NO(possible anwer).

When u have these in mind, then u can now kiss the 'phobia' goodbye.

Walk up to them....they're are not going to decapitate u for coming to tell them what u feel about them.

U have to be bold, u must dominate, and 'take the bull by the horn'.

It is either 'yes' or 'NO'(i.e hoping for the best but expecting tha worst)...shikena.

Get some 'liver-sauce'(e fit boost ur liver) and make the move. Goodluck, bro!
Re: How To Overcome Shyness Wit Girls? by djeezy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
@op you expect too much. You have to summon courage and be a man. They cannot beat u, they can only ignore you and walk away. It's something every other confident guy has encountered too. You need to practice constantly to mastery and also mingle with dudes who are gurus in the art of seduction. Work on yourself, your style and mode of dressing can give you confidence too. Finally, be Hand-some, not the physical look, I mean HAND and some(money)
Re: How To Overcome Shyness Wit Girls? by Smuthx(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
research on big b.ang theory comedy series. there is an Indian guy that had shyness with the ladies. His solution is to drink alot of alcoholic drinks. he did it countless times and it worked for him. So you can give it a try, take alcoholic drinks
Re: How To Overcome Shyness Wit Girls? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
Just be bold,we women cant beat u,its either a yes or no,bt if u are 2 shy and it's during d day,u can shade up.
Re: How To Overcome Shyness Wit Girls? by eduson77(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2013
its not a matter of getting whooped.
i am a victim of such circumstance and i know what it looks like.

Some guys (e.g me) are too sensitive and emotional that any level of harsh,insulting or rude behavior/word
can send em to long pain.

so the fear of getting ass kicked nor sunbed ignites that shy behavior,thereby depreciating moral control.
if only that feeling could be circumcised and if only babes could understand that guys aren't the same**the world wld be a perfect place**

Graphy: Just be bold,we women cant beat u,its either a yes or no,bt if u are 2 shy and it's during d day,u can shade up.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Strong Enough...to Resist A Woman/Man. / Why??? / The Wife Material Syndrome - How Do You Measure? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.