Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46458 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Nne uchem di na the asoebi grin , but mu na gi ma na onweghi ofumpuru eziokwu no n'akuko a. Kedu nke gbasaram?
nne, i na gwa mu? akuko ya we otu o di...nka gbasalu ya sha.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by freecocoa(f): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2013
ItsModella: if you're not interested in asoebi, I am o...
Me wey go get my own asoebi group, I don even choose color wey we go wear that day, ash and shocking pink noni.wink
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2013
freecocoa: grin grin grin
Duh! Have you forgotten we are talking of a wealthy family almost like Aliko Dangote's? Dey there na, they have a vegetable plantation, poultry,where fruits are grown(wetin dem dey call am sef?),animal reserve etc in their compound so that one no be talk jare, we must attend wedding o.cheesy

Yes o, me must catch my own bed guy maga that day. grin grin no be me go carry last o, abeg.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2013
freecocoa: Me wey go get my own asoebi group, I don even choose color wey we go wear that day, ash and shocking pink noni.wink

Taa, Cocoa, u came late biko, we wey dey here dey plan wedding since morning.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2013
tell her o...since morning, we've been debating between green/gold, red/silver and turquoise/orange...where is the ash/shocking pink going to enter?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2013
ItsModella:
nne, i na gwa mu? akuko ya we otu o di...nka gbasalu ya sha.

Gbam.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2013
See dem! Jealous gals! Liv her o! Her fantasy is to fa ta si.Let her b! He proposed in d moon sef, astronauts were all present to witness d whole shebang. Moving on... Lemonade, can we discuss shayo? Abi na lemonade we go drink? I fit supply Palm wine o! Get bck to me ASAp!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by freecocoa(f): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Taa, Cocoa, u came late biko, we wey dey here dey plan wedding since morning.
No be by who came first sister mi, na who dey close to the bride pass be the koko.cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by freecocoa(f): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2013
ItsModella: tell her o...since morning, we've been debating between green/gold, red/silver and turquoise/orange...where is the ash/shocking pink going to enter?
Ha una no even understand, make una go on with una own asoebi color, me go get special ladies wey go wear the shocking pink and ash, so nothing spoil still.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2013
Sweetlemon, has your fiance and his people done the introduction yet? Or don't you guys do it in your area?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2013
freecocoa: No be by who came first sister mi, na who dey close to the bride pass be the koko.cheesy

How u wey dey jealous her since come take dey close to her? grin ... Cocoa! Cocoa!! How many times did I call u? If u try give me clothes wey no go flatter me and I no come catch maga that day, me and u go put 2 legs for one trouser o!! Hian!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: See dem! Jealous gals! Liv her o! Her fantasy is to fa ta si.Let her b! He proposed in d moon sef, astronauts were all present to witness d whole shebang. Moving on... Lemonade, can we discuss shayo? Abi na lemonade we go drink? I fit supply Palm wine o! Get bck to me ASAp!

Palm wine kwa? I hope say u go supplier nkwobi join am o.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2013
ItsModella: Sweetlemon, have you done your fiance and his people done the introduction yet? Or don't you guys do it in your area?

Correct!

Sweetlemon, abeg update us wink
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by freecocoa(f): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2013
vivian chinaza:

How u wey dey jealous her since come take dey close to her? grin ... Cocoa! Cocoa!! How many times did I call u? If u try give me clothes wey no go flatter me and I no come catch maga that day, me and u go put 2 legs for one trouser o!! Hian!!
See as una wan put asunder between the lemon girl and me, not cool sad

She wey be my school daughter, abeg na me close to her pass everybody here o so no kuku think on it, no worry the clothe go fit you wella and I even get king sized bed guy for you sef so just chillax.

I wan go uh oh ah uh jare, me sef get guy ontop my bed now sef, make I go show am wetin I learn for one film wey n*ked people full, nite nite.wink
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 12:29am On Jan 16, 2013
freecocoa: See as una wan put asunder between the lemon girl and me, not cool sad

She wey be my school daughter, abeg na me close to her pass everybody here o so no kuku think on it, no worry the clothe go fit you wella and I even get king sized bed guy for you sef so just chillax.

I wan go uh oh ah uh jare, me sef get guy ontop my bed now sef, make I go show am wetin I learn for one film wey n*ked people full, nite nite.wink

Ok o, nighty night sweetie. Make I talk to my papa for heaven first about my own bed guy. As e dey me now eh, I fit no wait for the bed o. I go sweep the floor make we do am there sharperly grin.

Sweet dreams.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2013
If it makes anyone sleep better at night, eat better or concerntrate better in school or at work to believe that it's made up, please be my guest and believe whatever that makes you happy.

But let nobody hold me responsible for heart attack when or if my wedding pixs gets shown somewhere.

5 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:34am On Jan 16, 2013
vivian chinaza:

You forgot the afang soup paragraph? grin ..... I still laugh at how non calabar or akwa ibom family had water leaf, afang leaf and periwinkle in store at home on a sunday. And the domestic staff did not go to the market? grin grin, the script no complete sha.

Make u no analyse this movie abeg, u no be BOX Office.

So I need to write every single thing that happened within a whole weekend? As in how I woke up, brushed my teeth, had my bath, greeted everyone, what time we had lunch, when the compound was swept, and when the house staff went shopping for groceries?
OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35am On Jan 16, 2013
Sweetlemon: If it makes anyone sleep better at night, eat better or concerntrate better in school or at work to believe that it's made up, please be my guest and believe whatever that makes you happy.

But let nobody hold me responsible for heart attack when or if my wedding pixs gets shown somewhere.
Somewhere? Bella naija dey come? Na private jet go chauffeur u go church? Somewhia ko some place ni! U best start writing ur thank u speech for d small publicity me and my gbaskias dey give dis ur imaginary wedding. Dey dia dey form badt galz, if I sound u! angry
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:38am On Jan 16, 2013
freecocoa: Sweetlemon he only proposed? I'm disappointed joor. Thought the bed guy will have a priest and full wedding guests at his house and give you a surprise wedding but all the same it was an interesting but very predictable story.

So he made you forget your phone in his car and that is how he was able to get your folks to his house, hmm nice one, abeg o how does someone make another person forget her phone? Did he say "baby forget your phone in my car" or did he bring out a white handkerchief and waved it in your face? I guess he did the latter, the handkerchief was laced with juju so don't even answer my questions, we get it.

As for the wedding planning, my cousin just wedded last week and his wife didn't even bother about a thing, she's a very busy woman so she no even raise one finger say she dey do anything, she didn't even see her wedding gown till on the eve of her wedding day yet it was an awesome wedding cos she had capable hands in me and some of her relatives, plus the wedding didn't take up to 3 weeks of planning so relax, don't use not having time as an excuse for rush rush, your man is loaded so you no get wahala.

One last thing, nne biko reduce how you dey take watch nollywood, it doesn't add value to one's life and those things you read in Romance Novels are called fiction for a reason so go easy on the tales dear, you could consider writing children story books sha cos your talent is wasting.

P.S if I no make vvip list for this wedding eh, hmm something go spoil o, chairs wink.

As in how can somebody sit down and write this kind of a thing
Gosh!
So because your cousin spent 3 weeks planning the wedding, every other woman in the whole world should spend 3 weeks planning her own wedding right?
OMG!!!!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 12:43am On Jan 16, 2013
Sweetlemon:

So I need to write every single thing that happened within a whole weekend? As in how I woke up, brushed my teeth, had my bath, greeted everyone, what time we had lunch, when the compound was swept, and when the house staff went shopping for groceries?
OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!!

Oh pulease! Spare me ok? Don't even get me started on those bunch of lies u wrote up there. Its non of my business ok?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 16, 2013
Sweetlemon: If it makes anyone sleep better at night, eat better or concerntrate better in school or at work to believe that it's made up, please be my guest and believe whatever that makes you happy.

Heart attack if ur wedding pix gets shown in your imaginations?? Lmao!! You are the one risking a heart attack dearie when you'll wake up only to find out that it was all a dream cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 12:46am On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Somewhere? Bella naija dey come? Na private jet go chauffeur u go church? Somewhia ko some place ni! U best start writing ur thank u speech for d small publicity me and my gbaskias dey give dis ur imaginary wedding. Dey dia dey form badt galz, if I sound u! angry

grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:47am On Jan 16, 2013
Women!!! Girls!!!!
We are truly our worst enemies!
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!
Holy mother of Jesus!

9 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 12:52am On Jan 16, 2013
Thot u had learnt ur lessons? Some ppl will never change or want to. I learnt painfully that u cant change what ppl think abt u. Is a fun thread. Allow everyone catch fun. Don't take it personal.

Sweetlemon: Women!!! Girls!!!!
Holy mother of Jesus!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 16, 2013
Holy mother of Jesus!

Tired already?
We were just helping out with suggestions on the aso-ebi and other wedding plans and you call us enemies? embarassed Abi no aso-ebi that day? undecided
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53am On Jan 16, 2013
Holy mother of Jesus!
Come u dey mad? Y u shouting Jesus anyhow? Over wot? Hen? If I vex scata hia u won't like it o! Jus sharrap and continue wiv preparations. Now, are u done wiv hall arrangements? Shebi na Muritala Muhammad airport we go use? Den reception in aso rock ba? Or na Fela shrine fit hold ur guest? Make it snappy abeg! We running outta time.

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 16, 2013
kitty kat: Thot u had learnt ur lessons? Some ppl will never change or want to. I learnt painfully that u cant change what ppl think abt u. Is a fun thread. Allow everyone catch fun. Don't take it personal.

Fun thread? undecided

You dare call someone's wedding planinng thread fun?
Is the wedding fun too? undecided

Sweetlemon, clarify this abeg #straightFace#
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Come u dey mad? Y u shouting Jesus anyhow? Over wot? Hen? If I vex scata hia u won't like it o! Jus sharrap and continue wiv preparations. Now, are u done wiv hall arrangements? Shebi na Muritala Muhammad airport we go use? Den reception in aso rock ba? Or na Fela shrine fit hold ur guest? Make it snappy abeg! We running outta time.

Werey babe! grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 12:59am On Jan 16, 2013
Holy mother of Jesus!

Nne, biko desist from thinking that anyone envies u, the truth is no one actually does. And its not a healthy line of thought one bit!
Let me believe for a second that u are engaged, ur fiance has sisters, and his brothers will also get married and u will have to establish a relationship with the wives, is this how is gonna be? Or u think they will ask u for fashion tips forever?

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2013
The E-Bullying is getting out of hand. Do unto others what you would want them do to you. That's all I have for u guys. Its going from fun to sinister.

5 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 1:02am On Jan 16, 2013
kitty kat: Thot u had learnt ur lessons? Some ppl will never change or want to. I learnt painfully that u cant change what ppl think abt u. Is a fun thread. Allow everyone catch fun. Don't take it personal.

Fun
Must you insult people and call them vile names to catch fun? What kind of childish mentality is that?
So disgusting watching people act like they don't have a lives outside NL or other means of catching fun!
You guys are just too young to be filling yourselves with this kind of vile. It will just eat you up slowly!

Mods! You can lock this thread now. It has served his purpose.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04am On Jan 16, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Fun
Must you insult people and call them vile names to catch fun? What kind of childish mentality is that?
So disgusting watching people act like they don't have a lives outside NL or other means of catching fun!
You guys are just too young to be filling yourselves with this kind of vile. It will just eat you up slowly!

Mods! You can lock this thread now. It has served his purpose.
And d church say AMEN!!! Good riddance!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.