Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies (1068 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / This is the Best Pre Wedding Picture Style I Have Ever Seen. / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
do women ever see a man and get hot for him or is it only cash and personality that make a dude yummy in a woman's eyes?
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by Skanas(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
jacobscros: do women ever see a man and get hot for him or is it only cash and personality that make a dude yummy in a woman's eyes?
na u ask question, na u still answer am....u sabi book Oº°˚˚°º

But den if u no get cash/personality u can neva look yummy in a woman's eyes ok
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by sashaa(f): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
Rarely but i was at a friend's recently n then the elder bro came out wearing boxers n a tee n i thought to myself dayumm..nice legs!
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
Skanas: na u ask question, na u still answer am....u sabi book Oº°˚˚°º

But den if u no get cash/personality u can neva look yummy in a woman's eyes ok
True
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Yes, albeit it's very rare and that moment of "Amagawd" doesn't last too long. I immediately remember that the person is either a stranger and/or I have no clue what his personality is like. So, I float down back to reality.[/size]
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
jacobscros: do women ever see a man and get hot for him or is it only cash and personality that make a dude yummy in a woman's eyes?
With all the hot men in this world, you gotta appreciate!! But it stops there.
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by olu4life(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
sashaa: Rarely but i was at a friend's recently n then the elder bro came out wearing boxers n a tee n i thought to myself dayumm..nice legs!
Lwkmd ... U see better thing,u wan come jump at am. Hope u got his contact?
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by pleep(m): 3:27am On Jan 07, 2013
No offense OP but you must be very ugly to ask a question like this..... undecided u never had a girl like you before?

Its prolly only in Nigeria were looks don't matter, that can be an advantage or a disadvantage depending how rich/ugly you are. wink
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by True2myself24(f): 3:38am On Jan 07, 2013
Yeah some times I may see a really hot guy and think woah he is fine shocked But it rarely happens.
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2013
pleep: No offense OP but you must be very ugly to ask a question like this..... undecided u never had a girl like you before?

Its prolly only in Nigeria were looks don't matter, that can be an advantage or a disadvantage depending how rich/ugly you are. wink
no offense taken. I get called handsome everytime dawg(im one hundred percent sure im better looking than you.. haha chump) and I have been chased by fine girls before its just that it's a rarity that a girl is obvious about her lust for you. I once had a girl almost trip when she saw me while another one was in a restaurant with her gfs and started jumping like a dog on sighting me but she did not give me direct eye contact when I looked at her.
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by pleep(m): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2013
jacobscros: no offense taken. I get called handsome everytime dawg (im one hundred percent sure im better looking than you.. haha chump) and I have been chased by fine girls before its just that it's a rarity that a girl is obvious about her lust for you. I once had a girl almost trip when she saw me while another one was in a restaurant with her gfs and started jumping like a dog on sighting me but she did not give me direct eye contact when I looked at her.
I'll take your word for it. But seeing as you see these things in your day to day life why would you ask a question like this, shouldn't you already know the answer?

Ladies are much picker than dudes when it comes to who they are attracted too, but when they find someone who is attractive to them it is very obvious
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by swaggzo(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2013
all the ladies just dey talk "it rarely happens"

..........which one con dey happen constantly na? shoo
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by swaggzo(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2013
jacobscros: no offense taken. I get called handsome everytime dawg(im one hundred percent sure im better looking than you.. haha chump) and I have been chased by fine girls before its just that it's a rarity that a girl is obvious about her lust for you. I once had a girl almost trip when she saw me while another one was in a restaurant with her gfs and started jumping like a dog on sighting me but she did not give me direct eye contact when I looked at her.

lloooooooolll
na wah sef for u o. "jumping like a dog" ke.. no be small thing o
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2013
Yeah, Trey Songz...cheesy

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Should Men Stop Having Need For Sex? / Why Do Men Cheat?? / Words Of A Man In Love With A Woman Struggling To Grow Her Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.