Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 AM

FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It (17900 Views)

Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo After Tweeting About Olamide Apology And Career / AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car / Rihanna Tweets Topless Photo Of Herself… After Tweeting Chris Brown’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Ignatio(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2013
You think you've seen foolishness at it's peak check this

www.nairaland.com/1154773/justin-bieber-fans-slitting-wrists
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Enegod(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2013
HoneyCocaine pweetiful oh! Her beauty killed the maga
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju: Ogugua My love... I'm sorry..

Let me rephrase: I have no love for 'female dog' whimps.. He cant rot in hell..

[size=13pt]Thank you smiley[/size]
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2013
SELFWORTH: All these 'am a hard guy' front is all false . Underneath it all, lies real human beings with real feelings. He sounds tormented to me. No girl killed him. He killed himself.

Imagine If Nigerian women were to start killing themselves because of disappointment from Niger men, we will run out of cemetery space in Nigeria in under 3 months.

A life without Christ is a life in crisis!
best comment so far.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2013
more reasons to say no to drugs.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Josh316(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2013
The highest STUPIDITY of the highest order!

With all the ladies strewing everywhere, and some even wishing for him to just smile at them, he decided to take his own life for a bi.tch!!! He's just stu.pid!!!! Its annoying now...
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by k9ine(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2013
I don't pity d guy. It was his decision to take his own life. Is he d one and only person on planet Earth to have been dumped by a woman?
I pity d parents who have to bury a child, and d girl who would be called names.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by moneyhungry(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2013
are u serious?! no, u've gotta be joking!
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2013
The mystery of the organ called pusssy embarassed

That organ has toppled numerous kingdoms and wiped out entire civilizations cry

The pusssy undecided
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by ignis: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Am sure this guy is under the influence of hard drugs or alcohol before taking this horrible decision of taking his life.
Lesson for the youths: shun drug, it kills.
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2013
The worst i can do after a heartbreak is cry,loose appetite for food & think about my life. After that i move with my life,but to take my own life over a man who will still be eating p*nnies when am gone NO WAY! NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by licensed2k(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2013
Seems d b1tch doesnt give a cr@p
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2013
Either a publicity stunt or dude is just p.usssy whipped.
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2013
In the end, Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by mu2sa2: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2013
Posted on twitter. Next facebook. Does the world need these two?
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by ypzilanti: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2013
There is life after heartache. The funny thing about life is that so long as you are alive, you have a chance to fall in love again...sometimes even more, and with a more deserving person. It's a sophisticated thought process that comes with experience...the dude was young and I really wish someone could have talked to him.

2 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by cutesadi: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2013
bright007: I would rather kill myself than commit suicide
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Shaw007(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Mtchew,ode ni bobO yi sha,mumu!! undecided

I hate people that resort to suicide as the Last thing.weakness!! ...peak!

EspeciaLLy something that The worLd doesn't revoLve around!
undecided

If anything i feel sorry for the girl,see what ppL go dey Label am as Now?! Abi Na bY 4ce 2 Lurf?
But then again,there are chances she doesn't Give tWo fuRcks!grin
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by danniekute(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2013
SELFWORTH: All these 'am a hard guy' front is all false . Underneath it all, lies real human beings with real feelings. He sounds tormented to me. No girl killed him. He killed himself.

Imagine If Nigerian women were to start killing themselves because of disappointment from Niger men, we will run out of cemetery space in Nigeria in under 3 months.

A life without Christ is a life in crisis!
tru tok brod mi. If u are not SAVEd(by Christ Jesus) u are not SAFE.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Emmy9ite(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Why blame the poor girl? He is the cause of his death! Did the girl buy the gun for him? Did she pull the trigger? He reminds me of Judas.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Emmy9ite(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2013
In Lil Wayne's words... ''Life is a choice, and death is a decision'' Now i know how true that statement is.
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Leadn(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2013
da fo0l killed himself?? #Ok_Bye!

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by staaari: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2013
if true, Blame the parent!

They never taught the boy: never ever kill your self because of anything!

there is always light after the dark tunnel!

may his soul rest in peace.. hopefully.
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by fittty(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2013
P*ssy n*gga undecided
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by lawizle(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2013
Joey82: its even more surprising that he is a rapper.
where is his street cred?
the rap world has gone way soft, these guys are supposed to be tough.

Next you'll hear Drake swallowed rat-poison cos Riri reconciled wiv Breezy...Rap is dead..
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by jobaskia(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2013
The complexities of a WOMAN is incomprehensible . You cant just decipher them all!
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Moschino26(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2013
Now that's he has killed himself, doesnt stop the girl from living her life. People just throw themselves into deep emotions. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by gbadexy(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2013
Hope say no be murder case.
How rifle sef go easy to point him head.
Even if possible I doubt he killed himself. He didn't say it categorically that he was going to kill himself, he just said not minding taking a bullet for her which means taking a bullet meant for her or saving her life with his.
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by livingstoneony(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2013
@ op don't blame h.cocaine doe, dat nicca had oda ish going, dnt just blame d chick...matta of fact read her tweets. honey cocaine is a sweet chik ryt der dnt blame her.dat nicca got oda tinz going doe..read her muth**ucking tweets yo!
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by SlimFero(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2013
I never see Mumu like this before.. This guy na fool* Which kain woman wan make me kill myself? God punish u if u expect Ruggedman to kill himself for u. Una no serious!! Mtchewwww..
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by jice(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2013
Why should u tie your soul to a girl who has no feeings for you. That is no Love.............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" / Wizkid Invited By Policemen Over N500,000 Collected From UNILAG Students / Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.