Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Is It An African Culture To Eat Fish & Meat When Food Ends Or Sign Of Poverty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It An African Culture To Eat Fish & Meat When Food Ends Or Sign Of Poverty (472 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It An African Culture To Eat Fish & Meat When Food Ends Or Sign Of Poverty by Idriswhite(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
Eating meat and fish when food ends is common.i think everybody does it.I do the same because my mother taught me the same.This makes me think eating fish and meat is an african culture.I grew up with this thought,not until i started mixing up with rich people that often eat fish and meat as consumption progresses.I began to question what my mother taught me about the time to eat fish and meat.I concluded within myself that my mother taught me that because we were not that rich.Eating meat and fish as food progresses would be disastrous for her.Am i right with my conclusion that EATING FISH AND MEAT IS SIGN OF POVERTY OR IS IT AN AFRICAN CULTURE AS I USED TO THINK? Your view is highly welcome.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion On Passengers Sitting And Hanging Around Moving Train / Do You Ever Forget Your Age? / Subscribers Spent N2.14tn On Phone Calls, Others In 24 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.