Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. (3321 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / Sexkillz Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by HARDDON: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mr Seun, here is what most of us have been complaining about.

After relating to you on the thread below, without using any foul language, about his whack ways, he went ahead and banned my handle ƒoя laying my complains constructively about him.

It is no news to you that 98% of us that frequent the romance section have bin complaining about his ineptitude and immaturity.

On what ground, if i may ask , I'm i liable to béen banned huh? Ƒoя adding my voice to the multitudes out there in bringing to your notice about his ills? Is freedom of constructive criticism not free again? A wise man wud rada learn from dis and not ban ρρℓ at will.

please do tell him to release my handle ( i can only comment on other sections ånd not on Romance) because unlike others who are throwing in the towels because of him, i have no such intentions. And ii have bin here long before he ever woke up to Nland realities. If some1 has to go he, sure, has to be first.

But do know that: The more you let this guy run this sensitive part of Nland, the more you'd keep losing users.

THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE DEY SAЧ IS THE VOICE OF GOD.

Here is the link :
www.nairaland.com/1149997/open-letter-mr-seun-osewa/5#13710119

Regards
H DON

6 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by outrage: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Ride on brother, seconded..
I have a feeling this thread is going to be closed soon.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
LWKMD. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Enegod(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
sexkillz: LWKMD. . . grin grin grin grin
u dull

5 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by HARDDON: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
outrage: Ride on brother, seconded..
I have a feeling this thread is going to be closed soon.

However this pans out, I'd not seee ill ãnd injustice and Kip quite.

Tru time and history, all repression come with an abrupt expiring dates . But he can't come to terms with this general fact though...
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Enegod(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
u dull! You can't defend yourself,that's why you are laughing like a christmas goat

4 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
Enegod: u dull
iKnow.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Enegod(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
sexkillz: iKnow.
....smh...u are finished!

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by outrage: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
HARDDON:

However this pans out, I'd not seee ill ãnd injustice and Kip quite.

Tru time and history, all repression come with an abrupt expiring dates . But he can't come to terms with this general fact though...
The sad part is if seun doesn't really listen, he usually doesn't act..
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Enegod: ....smh...u are finished!
iSaid iKnow. . . No be today.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by HARDDON: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
outrage:
The sad part is if seun doesn't really listen, he usually doesn't act..

It is to his detriment if he doesn't act on this.

Cos i haven't met a successful business man who turns a blind eye to the plights of his customers ånd in effect his company. Nland exist cos ρρℓ ball in here.

And wasn't there a time when myspace rocked? Haw about hi5? And a host of others? What happened to them? Users! Users simply left. And dey crumbled

Blv me, i aм worth much more dan just a user here as i did tell him in the link above.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by HARDDON: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Pygru: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Is it just me or does Harddon and Outrage sound like the same person?
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by outrage: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
^^
Meet his wing man..
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Mynd44: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
;DThis thread is making sense abeg. The general section might be boring but today, na fun ooo. Seun might evebtually remove sexkillz as mod
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44: ;DThis thread is making sense abeg. The general section might be boring but today, na fun ooo. Seun might evebtually remove sexkillz as mod
LWKMD. . . I swear, this is better than watching DSTV. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Enegod(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
sexkillz: iSaid iKnow. . . No be today.
sharap! When elders are talking you should keep quiet. If you know you ain't guilty,c'mon dude,defend yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Caracta(f): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
#following#
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by free2ryhme: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2013

premature

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by free2ryhme: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44: ;DThis thread is making sense abeg. The general section might be boring but today, na fun ooo. Seun might evebtually remove sexkillz as mod

it is only in NL dat prematures get to be MODs

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Mynd44: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

it is only in NL dat prematures get to be MODs
Na true ooooo.

More comments people
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Enegod: sharap! When elders are talking you should keep quiet. If you know you ain't guilty,c'mon dude,defend yourself!
Defend for what?

I am a striker. . . . grin grin
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by free2ryhme: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
sexkillz: Defend for what?

yeah... we know for ocean boizs
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
People stop derailing abeg. OP, continue oooo
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by free2ryhme: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
that pickin is an example of what a MOD is not

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Enegod(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
sexkillz: Defend for what?

yeah...a confused one, always on the bench that doesn't contribute anything for the team. In other words team(nairaland) contribution= 0

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
People, after this, we will talk about how Harddon has been disturbing a certain NL babe through mails.
If you wanna know the full gist, lemme see your likes
gringringringringringringringrin

I might be bluffing sha oootonguetonguetonguetongue

3 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by free2ryhme: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44: People, after this, we will talk about how Harddon has been disturbing a certain NL babe through mails.
If you wanna know the full gist, lemme see your likes
gringringringringringringringrin

I might be bluffing sha oootonguetonguetonguetongue

your middle name na "derail"
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by Pygru: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. by HARDDON: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Is it just me or does Harddon and Outrage sound like the same person?

I do have uttermost respect ƒoя you as an individual. And i knw we have split heirs on diverse issues b4.

But this post is not only belittling but also most preposterous. I'd take rather take it that today is your off day and therefore, shrug a shoulder about this .

this is a serious issué and if you wud be truthful and put all sentiments aside, you wud defend its cause and not derail it.

If i aм Outrage as you wrongfully posit, , I'm Enégod too huh? B2f, 2sexy , jaykizz, brand_new , foxy_rebirth and a host of others that haven't bin able to channel their grievances?

Just so sad of you mynd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Profile Pic? / The Kalakuta Republic Being Burnt By The NPF And Military In 1977 (pic) / Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.