Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Football Betting Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Need Help (5678 Views)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Football Betting Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Betting Need Help by hackbros(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
I have been losing money yesterday I made a bet 5 accumulations on fa cup I won 4 matches I was almost certain I won the whole bet because the last bet was on manchesterunited I needed them to win inorder to win 15000 naira worth of bet!!I was already dreaming of wat to use the 15k for only for!was watchin the game and man united scored at dat moment I went out wit frnds already assured!!I nearly had a heart attack wen I saw the game ended in a draw I didn't believe nairabet I went to goal.com.d same tin!na so my money waka!!!!footballl bettin na wash!I quit!!!!!!
Re: Football Betting Need Help by vin4ever(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Lol . . . . STOP ACCUMULATING. if u wana acumulate: dnt use 1X2. use other markets like: under/over . My sure Bet is: over 0.5 [just 1 goal & above. U won it] cheers!
Re: Football Betting Need Help by bisikeys: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bros, betting is not just about accumulating games and winning matches.... its requires strategy to win money. I also use nairabet and it took me a while to master how to actually win money. I have posted a screenshot of my winnings for sunday alone... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Football Betting Need Help by hackbros(m): 2:36am On Jan 07, 2013
Pls dear pple help me na show me the strategy na I have lost over 20k in this ish
Re: Football Betting Need Help by danzite(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2013
[quote
author=bisikeys]Bros, betting is not just about accumulating games and
winning matches.... its requires strategy to win money. I also use
nairabet and it took me a while to master how to actually win money. I
have posted a screenshot of my winnings for sunday alone... smiley smiley smiley smiley
smiley smiley smiley[/quote]

pls can you educate me on your betting strategy? i'd be very gratedul. 08039472379/danzite@yahoo.com.au
Re: Football Betting Need Help by danzite(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2013
[quote
author=vin4ever]Lol . . . . STOP ACCUMULATING. if u wana acumulate: dnt
use 1X2. use other markets like: under/over . My sure Bet is: over 0.5
[just 1 goal & above. U won it] cheers![/quote]

pls can you educate me on your betting strategy? i'd be very gratedul. 08039472379/danzite@yahoo.com.au
Re: Football Betting Need Help by yomezino: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
GUY TRY USING BETDIGITS.COM I WON 12000 NAIRA USING 12DC BET IE EITHER OF THE TEAMS WILL WIN[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Football Betting Need Help by vin4ever(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
yomezino: GUY TRY USING BETDIGITS.COM I WON 12000 NAIRA USING 12DC BET IE EITHER OF THE TEAMS WILL WIN[color=#990000][/color]
that websit z nt openin.
Re: Football Betting Need Help by maxibrainz: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
Over 0.5 is good at ladbrokes and lay bet 0-0 is also good at betfair. At ladbrokes you acumulate not less than 5matches to get a good odd and in bet fair you have the opportunity of wining $11 per match as far as there a goal in the match but you would risk a liability of $110 to $190 to win the $11, if you play your cards well you can make it.
Re: Football Betting Need Help by bigfred01: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
@maxibrainz
I wud lyk to learn about football betting
My email is alaba.alfred@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Need Help by bisikeys: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Its actually not too difficult. Its just knowing the right time and game to bet on. Also dont bet what you cant afford to loose.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Need Help by hackbros(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dnt bet with wat U̶̲̥̅̊ can't afford how on earth can U̶̲̥̅̊ bet with wat U̶̲̥̅̊ can't afford Abi nairabet de give on creditlol
Re: Football Betting Need Help by maxibrainz: 12:20am On Jan 08, 2013
bigfred01: @maxibrainz
I wud lyk to learn about football betting
My email is alaba.alfred@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Football Betting Need Help by sammyrollo: 12:36am On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz: Over 0.5 is good at ladbrokes and lay bet 0-0 is also good at betfair. At ladbrokes you acumulate not less than 5matches to get a good odd and in bet fair you have the opportunity of wining $11 per match as far as there a goal in the match but you would risk a liability of $110 to $190 to win the $11, if you play your cards well you can make it.
Plz do betfair nids verification jxt lyk bet365 and wat can i use to deposit and withdraw wit betfair?
Re: Football Betting Need Help by Donphy: 5:45am On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
Sent
please send to me I would like
to know also: adebayoabidoye@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Need Help by Donphy: 5:55am On Jan 08, 2013
bisikeys: Bros, betting is not just about accumulating games and winning matches.... its requires strategy to win money. I also use nairabet and it took me a while to master how to actually win money. I have posted a screenshot of my winnings for sunday alone... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
. Bros please could you please teach me your strategy on how to win money? Here is my email: adebayoabidoye@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Need Help by maxibrainz: 6:25am On Jan 08, 2013
Donphy: please send to me I would like
to know also: adebayoabidoye@gmail.com
sent
Re: Football Betting Need Help by Donshegxy10(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2013
@maxibrainz its donshegxy@gmail.Com
Re: Football Betting Need Help by hackbros(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2013
Can some1 pls enlighten me on vitual football league,I am a novice in vfl and wat site can oi bet on over 0.5 goals
Re: Football Betting Need Help by onyxo76(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2013
hackbros: I have been losing money yesterday I made a bet 5 accumulations on fa cup I won 4 matches I was almost certain I won the whole bet because the last bet was on manchesterunited I needed them to win inorder to win 15000 naira worth of bet!!I was already dreaming of wat to use the 15k for only for!was watchin the game and man united scored at dat moment I went out wit frnds already assured!!I nearly had a heart attack wen I saw the game ended in a draw I didn't believe nairabet I went to goal.com.d same tin!na so my money waka!!!!footballl bettin na wash!I quit!!!!!!
i feel your frustrations, making money from betting sites require strategies like other punters have made clear on previous comments.first dont be greedy as winning bets is not as easy as it looks. i lost quite a bit of my income when i first started.My advice is as follows"

1. never accumulate 2-3 matches in the same league esp EPL.

2. never accumulate more than 3 matches in a row as the 4th one might mess you up.

3. try and combine various bet markets eg combine 1x2 with over 2.5 goals,both teams to score etc.

4.consult prediction sites but don't place all your hope all their predictions.

5.never bet on teams in unpopular leagues.

i think this should do for now. don't get discouraged when you lose some bets as losing is part of the game,just be mindful of your betting account.
Re: Football Betting Need Help by maxibrainz: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
Donshegxy_10: @maxibrainz its donshegxy@gmail.Com
sent
Re: Football Betting Need Help by Bizniqqer: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Maxibrainz you got to help me pls, need that too @ mekymeky911@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Need Help by maxibrainz: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
Biz-niqqer:
Maxibrainz you got to help me pls, need that too @ mekymeky911@gmail.com
sent
Re: Football Betting Need Help by danzite(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
sent

pls can you be kind enough to forward to danzite@yahoo.com.au, i'll be grateful. thanks
Re: Football Betting Need Help by martfrank(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
Maxibrainz ♍ę 2 obinnaobidike@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Need Help by knight04: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Maxibrainz you got to help me pls, need that too; deakinyemi@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

[Apply Now] Transforming Nigerian Youth Program By Edc-mastercard Foundation / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate For March 2024 (lagos Parallel Market / What Does WTAX.PD Mean In Fidelity Bank Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.