Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot (51066 Views)

Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) / Photos From Tonto Dikeh's Music Video Shoot / Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by NoContract(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2013
[size=20pt]Welcome to Nairaland 2.0.1.3

Where Tonto Dike makes front page everyday![/size]
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by Nuzo1(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2013
Everybody run! Tonto is shooting a music video.

But seriously, I would so love to see her form her usual voltron in the video. It will either come off as hilarious or very depressing. I'm scared now.

Btw, the wardrobes look so tacky and gherro. Hope it translates well in the video.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by victorD3: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2013
eduson33: Tonto; my wife to be cool

You don't deserve such an unhappy life in Jesus name!
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by eduson33(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2013
hahahahahahaha

so good pple dey NL?

thanks
i say amen to that.
victorD3:

You don't deserve such an unhappy life in Jesus name!
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by Niseamaka(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2013
Table Leg :

No She is not mad ... She is entitled to her opinion and she doesnt have to see the bloody video
You are the mad one ... The mentally deranged fuc.ktard!
Fooooool

How can you express an opinion about something you haven`t seen.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by Gee001: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2013
I wish her well
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by lightheart(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2013
Niseamaka:

May your days be long, wise one!
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by iKoksi(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Nairaland 2013 frontpage

Tonto dike
Snakes
Dike tonto
Snakes
Tonto tont
Snakes

Haba

+ Tiwa Savage
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by TableLeg(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Niseamaka:
Moro.n, her reply was based on her assessment of her previous audio catastrophe!
The video and the songs released back then can be linked and as such doesnt need to be listened to before an opinion or a assessment can be made!
Airhead!!!

lightheart:
May your days be long, wise one!
F.u.cking wastepipe, you still didnt have any bloody rights to say she is mad...
You are a flipping nuisance for that .. a bloody troglodyte!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by lightheart(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Table Leg :

Moro.n, her reply was based on her assessment of her previous audio catastrophe!
The video and the songs released back then can be linked and as such doesnt need to be listened to before an opinion or a assessment can be made!
Airhead!!!

Table Leg:
F.u.cking wastepipe, you still didnt have any bloody rights to say she is mad...

Ur rants are funny. grin
I'm just visualising you jumping on tables, tearing ur hairs out, spittle flying out.
O boy I don dey shiver.
Hehehehehe
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by TableLeg(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
lightheart:
Ur rants are funny. grin
I'm just visualising you jumping on tables, tearing ur hairs out, spittle flying out.
O boy I don dey shiver.
Hehehehehe
Of course they are .... Come all up in here and start throwing shade at someone for stating how she feels about something
Go get a life or screw yourself in the buttcrack .... Nitwit!
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by ijebabe: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
dabrake: @ijebabe, sorry to ask, are youTD's PM? Seems you are in the habit of creating a decay frontpage oriented thread.

No vex abeg, na just question
CFCfan:

Na me be Tonto Dike pm for Nairaland; ijebabe na moderator.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by lightheart(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Table Leg :

Of course they are .... Come all up in here and start throwing shade at someone for stating how she feels about something
Go get a life or screw yourself in the buttcrack .... Nitwit!

Ok. Seen. Will do. Sorry
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by kandiikane(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jelosi, jelosi, jelosi, jelosi

She gon be looking all shexy and shite in her video. Hm hmmmm b
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by JMystique(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
A committee should be set up about this tonto front page issue
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
hahahahaha!! Tonto must blow gan o.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by pyyxxaro: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
My beloved TOTO grin and her PRIKE shocked rhythms tongue undecided !!! pls wait till the second quarter of the yr b4 u start wounding us grin lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
J-Mystique:
A committee should be set up about this tonto front page issue

GEJ is on top of the situation. He has already set up an 8-person committee headed by a retired Supreme Court Justice. The committee has 3 weeks to complete it's work. Thereafter, a White Paper would be released.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by Niseamaka(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
Table Leg :

Airhead!!!

Do you have to haul insults on others just to make your point?.So you cannot air your views without using swear words or calling people names?. The level of bad language in all your posts indicates the kind of upbringing you had and your state of mind.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by LoveKing(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
we are tired of tonto allover nl. abeg find some one with worthy character to promote.
and as if we are not yet tired, yeah we are getting tired
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by Gladbaba(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
enjoy ur lif jooor tonto
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot by Solodinky(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2013
coolshe is not beautiful wit does eye lashes cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Sweet Mother' Lyrics (Prince Nico Mbarga) / The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos / "One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.