Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. (22651 Views)

How To Know You Are CURSED !!! / How To Know If You Are Cursed! ! ! *u Just Have To Check This * / 15 Signs To Know If You Are Cursed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Chai! See cursed people, as them plenty for this thread. Smh.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by sharubutu(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
[quote
author=Karleb]When u spend ur salary on a gal at chicken republic and u
take her home only for her to say sorry honey am on my period.[/quote]

abeg dis one no follow joo. guys go do am like dat. abi u want carry last?
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by aboaed: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
romanlaw: You are cursed if you are on a first date ( with your latest gf)in a Chinese Restuarant and after the choppings, you found out that u forgot you wallet in the taxi.Lol!!!
Seems u r speaking from experience.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Kslib: .
...IF YOU REMAIN VIRGIN TILL MARRIAGE,AND IMMIDIATELY YOU WAN PUT YOUR KOBOKO INSIDE YOUR WIFE KPEKUS ON THE WEDDING NIGHT,WORLD JUST END.. Just know say GOD been dey target you since the time of noah
luv dat*giggles*

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
sharubutu:

eyaaa. Nw I can see why y.. are still single @ 35. Better say yes to Danjuma plumber that has been proposing, instead of waiting 4 a guy that earns 150k nd above. You go wait tayaaaa.
hahaha!!!
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
sharubutu:

eyaaa. Nw I can see why y.. are still single @ 35. Better say yes to DANJUMA PLUMBER that has been proposing, instead of waiting 4 a guy that earns 150k nd above. You go wait tayaaaa.
hahaha!!!
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
bunmioguns:

Mumu, na me do you? tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/832178/back-days-xmas-special

https://www.nairaland.com/1122792/how-many-faces-see-picture
don't mind them*whispers into his ear,they are going to be banned*
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
YuzedoII:

If your English be like dis, you are DEFINITEly CURSED (or Coursed).. undecided
Yusedo,se d guy don vex u b/4.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by ibrutex(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
wen you go 4 an interview an discoverd that u left ur credentials @ hom ............u r supernaturally cursed lol grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
aboaed:
the guy has experienced such calamity b/4.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by aboaed: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
samwash: When u have been looking 4 job 4 d past 10yrs and u finally got it and u were told 2 bring ur credentials d next day and ur house got fire,everything was burnt down. I saw a guy crying yesterday that's wot happend to him,before he came back 4rm church yesterday d house he rented got fire and everything brunt down and he was to submit his credentials today. After 10yrs of job searching.Is he not really cursed?
That is most definitely a sign.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by himclfgud(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
At age 30, you still don't have a gf. grin
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by s1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
for the first time u decide to take marijuana and people beside u are working with ndlea.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by cyril83(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
When you have been on nairaland romance section for years and unable to yansh any babe...dat calls for a big deliverance

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by almajiri101: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
If you had mistakenly got married to any Nland babes

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by nosagold(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
nne3870: You are cursed when its your first time on an airplane and the annoucement came that the landing tyres has a fault, and the plane keeps going round and round in the air without landing.

Or when you have a running stomach on a job interview after 5yrs of searching

Or when your car stops on the road due to fuel shortage especially when you've used your last kobo impressing the babe.....

Lol

Dude hw did yu knw dz? Our plane tyres seized, we kept going round and round on d air like about 8 times, I was like, wtf is this?" My first time Ť☺ board a plane and I'm having this landing problem? It was so scary tho buh thank God we later landed safely, buh mind yu I'm nt coursed o, it was just an experience

@op, you re just visiting nairaland for d first time, and yu see people asking "hw wil this affect d price of garri?" And you come joine dem dey ask same question nd on d line yu get banned 4 5yrs, nnaa yu re coursed o

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by kamez(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
U re cursed if u be carpenter, yet every night u dream of having sex wit tonto dike..... Omo ur own curse no get remedy cos the tin even follow enter dream

4 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Chanchit:

U that u r talking, has ur thread made the fp..? Cos I jst checked ur profile n with what I saw, I'm not sure.
Hahaha! Tru talk broz
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by yeye4live(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pumping ur babe in his fathers bed n his father just walk in shocked

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Hahaha! Tru talk broz
broz,what is so funny?*smh*
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by romanlaw(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
aboaed:

Lol!! not really but something close to that. But that was those days on a lower levels. Lmao!! it was a hell of a day for me.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Bo-large:
IN A PARTY THEY ARE SERVING SURVENIERS WHEN IT GET TO YOUR TURN IT HAS FINISHED AND WHEN THEY ARE SERVING TOOTH PICK THEY STARTED FROM YOUR SIDE.
Hahahahaha! O boi, dis 1 bad o!
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
broz,what is so funny?*smh*
Weda 'broz' or 'bros' whch 1 dy tear ur boxas? Laf ur own mek I laf ma own na. Shioo!!!
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by yeye4live(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
As a girl You refused to have Sex until the Wedding Night and you found out he's Impotent?.. Accept your Fate Sister, For better for worse.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by rolyn: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
if u dey run4ur life,jump fence thinking u r safe.lo n behold na unfriendly n unfamiliar dogs dey lick mouth4ya bak :-

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
yeye4live: As a girl You refused to have Sex until the Wedding Night and you found out he's Impotent?.. Accept your Fate Sister, For better for worse.
Yeye 4 lyf
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Shingyujnr(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
sundaybam: 1. After working for 30 days you got fired without salary.
2. If you download anything from the internet and it fails in 99%.
3. If you take cheat into the exam hall and can't understand your own handwriting.
4. If you buy a phone at the rate of 30k today and the price drop to 16k tomorrow
5. You go to the restaurant on your first date. and after eating fish, the bone chock you!
6. If you scope a girl, take her to the room and junior does not stand.
7. If u break with your boyfriend and he win 200M UGX the next day.
8. If you use a heavy perfume, your body odour still remain.
9. If you work in a company for 10yrs without promotion or rise in salary.
10. If you lie to Armed robber that you don't have a phone and it rings..
11. If the person that you are cursing in a traffic turns out to be the person interviewing you.
12. If your car spend more time at the mechanic than on the road.
13. If you don't pass both mathematics and english in your final exam.
14. If you get to the exam hall and you can't remember your first name
15. If you are signed as the defender for a Europian club and your first task is to mark Lionel messi.
16. If your only child joins the Nigeria police force.
17. If you lie to a Armed robber that you don't have money and your phone start ringing 'chop my money, I don't care'.
18. If you mistake super glue for eye drop.
19. After photoshopping your picture you still look ugly.
20. If a rat eats only your name out of your important document.

Add your's to it.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Walexy96: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
U can't be serious.......

The screen of my phone got blank for over two weeks now, so decided to repair the Blackberry today. On getting to the engr. I complained to the man and we negotiated, just to give the phone to the man I realise that the phone has function normal. I quickly scope the man that it's not the phone am talkin about and that I forgot the phone at home. The man got annoyed, but just before he turn it to something else, I just wakka leave the place.
With the suprise that the phone has work, something tells me to spend d money on some other which I will still need, which did immediately. I exhausted the money which I want to use for the screen. On getting home with the excitement, I was disappointed to see my phone not showing again and I have spend all the money with me. Coming to NL to see what is going on, what i saw was how to know if you are cause.
Does this mean am CURSED ?

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by ubong560(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
1) Wen u just succeeded in bringing a girl u've spent mor dan two months toasting to ur house and behold, ur dads right at home returns u and d girl from entering his house.

2) wen u smartly stole a black nylon bag thinking it was money and u suddenly opens it to discover 'a wrap of shit'

3) when u write waec 5times and jamb 7times.

4) When u have s*x wit ur mum in d dream.

5) When u spent 7yrs in a 4yr course

6) When ur gf dumb u because u r poor.

7) When u patronize ashawo joint ceaselessly wit ur small income.

cool When ur body odour and body spray = shelltok

9) When u snore and make some unconscious comments during sleep

10) When ur i-better-pass-my-neighbour gen. is d most noisy one in d compound.

11) When u work for 10 and yet u can hardly change a bathroom slippers.

12) When u cheat in exams hall and at d end, u still have F9 in d exams. Abeg i don tire. make i stop am there. If na for exams, na A1 for get so.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
jadakiss213: very funny.. buh i forgot to laugh.how else would u define 'dry' other than this??
hahahahaha!!
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Adanyebe(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
IF YOU HAVE NEVA WON A FIGHT WITH A LADY.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Kzinne: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
sundaybam: 1. After working for 30 days you got fired without salary.
2. If you download anything from the internet and it fails in 99%.
3. If you take cheat into the exam hall and can't understand your own handwriting.
4. If you buy a phone at the rate of 30k today and the price drop to 16k tomorrow
5. You go to the restaurant on your first date. and after eating fish, the bone chock you!
6. If you scope a girl, take her to the room and junior does not stand.
7. If u break with your boyfriend and he win 200M UGX the next day.
8. If you use a heavy perfume, your body odour still remain.
9. If you work in a company for 10yrs without promotion or rise in salary.
10. If you lie to Armed robber that you don't have a phone and it rings..
11. If the person that you are cursing in a traffic turns out to be the person interviewing you.
12. If your car spend more time at the mechanic than on the road.
13. If you don't pass both mathematics and english in your final exam.
14. If you get to the exam hall and you can't remember your first name
15. If you are signed as the defender for a Europian club and your first task is to mark Lionel messi.
16. If your only child joins the Nigeria police force.
17. If you lie to a Armed robber that you don't have money and your phone start ringing 'chop my money, I don't care'.
18. If you mistake super glue for eye drop.
19. After photoshopping your picture you still look ugly.
20. If a rat eats only your name out of your important document.

Add your's to it.
very dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) / Abc-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz / Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard, You Will Appreciate You Saw Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.