Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. (22650 Views)

How To Know You Are CURSED !!! / How To Know If You Are Cursed! ! ! *u Just Have To Check This * / 15 Signs To Know If You Are Cursed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by jarkata(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
U r under curse if;
After u pass series of test and interview with NNPC and d last stage of d interview,ur interviewer is HON.PATRICK OBAHIAGHON a.k.a igodomugodo.ur own don finish u no go know when he tells u to sit down.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by JMystique(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
girl king: ....if u are jobless and dry and you always start dump threats to waste other peoples time. I didn't call any name º°˚ grin

Yeah,DUMP THREATS can be annoying
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by kirian202: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Walexy96: U can't be serious.......

The screen of my phone got blank for over two weeks now, so decided to repair the Blackberry today. On getting to the engr. I complained to the man and we negotiated, just to give the phone to the man I realise that the phone has function normal. I quickly scope the man that it's not the phone am talkin about and that I forgot the phone at home. The man got annoyed, but just before he turn it to something else, I just wakka leave the place.
With the suprise that the phone has work, something tells me to spend d money on some other which I will still need, which did immediately. I exhausted the money which I want to use for the screen. On getting home with the excitement, I was disappointed to see my phone not showing again and I have spend all the money with me. Coming to NL to see what is going on, what i saw was how to know if you are cause.
Does this mean am CURSED ?
YES Dear u are
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by razznaija(f): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
If you're unmarried,Nigerian and over 30 and your twitter handle is 'blackbarbie' 'teamsingle' 'Iyanyasbabymama' 'sexybaby' the winsh in your village is fanning herself with your picture.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Laitesmart(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
You are cursed if u spend four years for secondary school and you still cant recite your school anthem..

You are multi cursed if you are 25years old, an educated nigerian and you still can't recite thd national anthem.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by flow1759: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
when u take ur new car on a cruise and road safety men stop u for not putting on seat belt.................. u go explain well well
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by swaggie(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
If rat chop ur A1 parallel ssce result b4 u gain admission.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by akino(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
When u see awuf 1million naira in dream
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by hardbody: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2013

The screen of my phone got blank for over two weeks now, so decided to repair the Blackberry today. On getting to the engr. I complained to the man and we negotiated, just to give the phone to the man I realise that the phone has function normal. I quickly scope the man that it's not the phone am talkin about and that I forgot the phone at home. The man got annoyed, but just before he turn it to something else, I just wakka leave the place.
With the suprise that the phone has work, something tells me to spend d money on some other which I will still need, which did immediately. I exhausted the money which I want to use for the screen. On getting home with the excitement, I was disappointed to see my phone not showing again and I have spend all the money with me. Coming to NL to see what is going on, what i saw was how to know if you are cause.

YES
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
hahhhahhahahhhaaa..funi thread..
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
sundaybam: 1. After working for 30 days you got fired without salary.
2. If you download anything from the internet and it fails in 99%.
3. If you take cheat into the exam hall and can't understand your own handwriting.
4. If you buy a phone at the rate of 30k today and the price drop to 16k tomorrow
5. You go to the restaurant on your first date. and after eating fish, the bone chock you!
6. If you scope a girl, take her to the room and junior does not stand.
7. If u break with your boyfriend and he win 200M UGX the next day.
8. If you use a heavy perfume, your body odour still remain.
9. If you work in a company for 10yrs without promotion or rise in salary.
10. If you lie to Armed robber that you don't have a phone and it rings..
11. If the person that you are cursing in a traffic turns out to be the person interviewing you.
12. If your car spend more time at the mechanic than on the road.
13. If you don't pass both mathematics and english in your final exam.
14. If you get to the exam hall and you can't remember your first name
15. If you are signed as the defender for a Europian club and your first task is to mark Lionel messi.
16. If your only child joins the Nigeria police force.
17. If you lie to a Armed robber that you don't have money and your phone start ringing 'chop my money, I don't care'.
18. If you mistake super glue for eye drop.
19. After photoshopping your picture you still look ugly.
20. If a rat eats only your name out of your important document.

Add your's to it.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Decryptor(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
U know u are cursed whenever you come to NL and abuse or start tribal bashings or threads against Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by 2scorehigh(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
1. You are cursed if you are an Arsenal fan who is still praying that Robin van Persie breaks his legs instead of praying that Arsene Wenger breaks the bank and buy quality players.

2. You are cursed if you cannot speak your language.

3. You are cursed if you suffer from premature ejaculation. Although your women may not complain openly to you, you already know "there's fire on the mountain."

4. You are cursed if you are a steady WAEC/NECO/JAMB customer year in, year out - with no end in sight!

5. You cursed if you have no shoes as a child. Even if you get lucky and become a President later in life, it won't stop people from cursing you and saying you are clueless most especially if you tamper with their fuel price.

6. You are cursed if you allow your wife (and her family) to take complete control of you and your home with (all) her relatives living in your house while none of yours can even visit you and your excuse is that you are doing it for "the sake of peace". I am not laughing at you, believe me grin grin grin.

7. You are cursed when you spend (almost)all your time on 2go, Watsapp, Facebook, Twitter, BBM etc. Mind you, I did not forget to add p0.rn sites too...

8. You are cursed if you are a kidnapper, rapist, armed robber, yahoo-yahoo etc. Unemployment is not an excuse! Wake up, there's something called karma...

9. You might be cursed is you are a single obese woman. Forget it, love is not blind - on matters like that!

And the last but not the least,

10. You are cursed if you are gay. No stories...people will always have a reason to hate you!

3 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
romanlaw: You are cursed if you are on a first date ( with your latest gf)in a Chinese Restuarant and after the choppings, you found out that u forgot you wallet in the taxi.Lol!!!

Your are cursed as hell if you take a girl to Chinese restaurant on a date! Broke as hell
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Bearshare(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
You know you are cursed if no one clicks a like to your post here angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by FXKing2012(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
math-diva:

If your a guy above 28 and you dont have a job paying more than 150k a month.

Little wonder u are still single at 35, ur look tells it all.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by OmoAlata(f): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
If you write an examination 5 times and fail; you don't bother to write it the 6th time but still get a FAILED result in the post anyway shocked grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by loswhite(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
lol grin
Olodo 1: When your first post earn you a ban.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by babseg(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
if u still dey ur papa house at the age of 30

u need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Walexy96: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
kirian202: .
YES Dear u are

sigh:-q
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by jbass1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
If u dey determine say u go fit pass canal go Canada then somfin is wrong.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
when you subscribe to all MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT promo or try to play all their games, without knowing that there is no winner except them.
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by vislabraye(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Very funny
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by k4all(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
On the Cross He Said It Is Finished, So also All Curses Done Finish....! Lol @ Op Funny Thread....!
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by oses4u(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
1.You are cursed wen u don't no Jesus Christ.
2. You are cursed wen in church u start Playing games in ur fone.
3. You are cursed wen u don't respect ur Parents or elders.
4. You are cursed wen u value money more than ur life.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Sike(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
bunmioguns: If you don dey for NL more than a year nd ur thread never made homepage tongue
hahahahaha. My sub tho. :|

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
Finaly cursd when u slap usain bolt nd try 2 run away. cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Isaacsamuel: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
NAWA O
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Monzuur(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
Wen u ar hooked in a hold up on ur way to get job u av to get there by 8a.m and it is already 7:53a.m abeg go wash ur head 4 river grin
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by Monzuur(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
U ar cursed wen u ar to b d ambassador of ur country but durin interview u dnt knw d capital of 1 of d state in ur country abeg i dnt mention name oooo lolzzz
Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by pgiddy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2013

dat musst be a Bold 2 or 4, happeneed to me also b4.lol.Just go change the screen strait,else it will kip repeating same.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Know If You Are Cursed. by pgiddy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
1. You r cursed if after studying Vet medicine for 6 years, u r told dat u don't have any record of been admitted into the skool. 2. If @ the age of 30 you still don't av a strand of beard. 3. If na on your wedding day correct Appollo catch you for eye. 4. If on d day of ur interview for ur dream job,ur wife go enter labour. 5. If after passing a job interview, one silent mess just drop 4 ur yansh wen still inside d interviewing room. 6.If after saving money for years to buy land, uu con discover say na burial ground u go buy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) / Abc-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz / Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard, You Will Appreciate You Saw Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.