Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook (22461 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / ~Friends . . . Frenemies . . . Or . . . Enemies . . .? / Do You Have More Friends Or Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by larride(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2013
So dark the heart of men
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by 5much(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2013
Nigerians wl for sure abuse this.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by afolabisegun(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2013
dont try it in Nigeria, if you dont want to see trouble
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by brianromel(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2013
you mean i finally get to kid Goodluck for real.

Ooooooooh this is so good.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by nollywood20: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2013

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by geegirl101(f): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2013
Stella_Bella: Killing an ex boyfriend right know
RIP.

Same here o..lol
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Redmosquito(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2013
*picks fone*
What?! She's dead?!
*feigns sadness*
Oh my God! Why?!
*drops a million roses on her grave*
*dancing Azonto in his heart*
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by larride(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Red-Moss,
Wahali u don kolo

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by 3kay945(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Evil stuff is happening here, am off
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Beetwo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wow murderers playin ground. l cant be seein here. quickly exit b4 popo go show 4 here.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Koolking(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
This is very funny. Let's the game behind. I have lot of them on my page to 'emekatuary' not only 'obituary'
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by HoneyPrincess(f): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wat of "hw to kill people on nairaland" *smiling wickedly*
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by ladiakins(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
ujchief: Could someone please kill my state governor?
Do you happen to come from Kaduna state?
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by civilgun90(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hmmmm.......wow, my HOD u don die b dat...in ur next life u won't mess with my result,....
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by SisiKill1: 1:12am On Jan 10, 2013
RedMosquito and Pagan. . .where y'all at?
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Redmosquito(m): 1:33am On Jan 10, 2013
The geh never die ooooo! Hades reject am! She is always online posting rubbish! Her JUJU too strong!!
She just posted another wan this afternoon!
"I'm gonna be gone a while! Manchester on my mind"
See her head like Gorimapa! She is still kicking oooo! Please add more JUJU

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by SisiKill1: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
Redmosquito: The geh never die ooooo! Hades reject am! She is always online posting rubbish! Her JUJU too strong!!
She just posted another wan this afternoon!
"I'm gonna be gone a while! Manchester on my mind"
See her head like Gorimapa! She is still kicking oooo! Please add more JUJU
Rotflmao!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dead!!
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by tpia5: 6:20am On Jan 25, 2013
una sha nor dey tire with all these una yahooyahooundecided

reminds me of that verse in the bible "and they repented not of their witchcraft, idolatry, etc etc"
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by UjSizzle(f): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2013
hahahahahaha this is wicked!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Review Of The Lontor Rechargeable Fan And The USB Portable Fan / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.