Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,649 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Couples Get Married With Guns In US. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Couples Get Married With Guns In US. (2272 Views)

When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) / Couple Get Married Completely Naked In Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Get Married With Guns In US. by Eisenhower(m): 3:46am On Jan 07, 2013
this is barbaric! an aberration to societal norms! what is the hope of raising an honorable family in the u.s when couples now get married with guns? the pro gun lobby group will go at any length to ensure that their interest politically is secure while making guns available to the common man like pure water irrespective of the disasters caused by their product in the u.s and other part of the world.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4729582/What-hope-for-the-US-when-couples-can-now-get-married-with-guns.html

Re: Couples Get Married With Guns In US. by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 07, 2013
I am the Sniper and I approve this wedding.
Re: Couples Get Married With Guns In US. by Jaideyone(m): 4:35am On Jan 07, 2013
grin There's nothing barbaric about this but it's weird
Re: Couples Get Married With Guns In US. by odumchi: 5:27am On Jan 07, 2013
This is very disturbing. Violence is slowly seeping into their culture and it is growing more apparent by the day. Can you imagine?
Re: Couples Get Married With Guns In US. by Jaideyone(m): 5:32am On Jan 07, 2013
odumchi: This is very disturbing. Violence is slowly seeping into their culture and it is growing more apparent by the day. Can you imagine?
i see a family of gun-runners in the making. Watch out for the kids
Re: Couples Get Married With Guns In US. by Burger01(m): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2013
Beware of family accidental discharge.. But wait..what's the sense behind this?
Re: Couples Get Married With Guns In US. by Afam4eva(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2013
I can't understand why these pro-gun people cannot accept that the availability of guns to many households have caused more harm than good.

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Or Conception Day. Which Should Be Celebrated? / Meet Aliyu And Aisha From Sokoto State / CULTURE :which Culture In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.