Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Free American Scholarships For African Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free American Scholarships For African Students (26512 Views)

List Of Scholarships In Australia For African Students 2011/2012 / International Scholarships For African Students In Sweden! / International Scholarships For African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free American Scholarships For African Students by mezkan: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2008
Welcome to The Reach Magazine.  The college or university of your dream is here! 

Planning for a post-secondary education can be a challenge.  Use this site as a guide to the college

or university in the United States of America that could be the answer to your quest to study abroad. 

The information found on this website will allow you to contact the institution of your choice. 

For more information on how to qualify for Scholarships,                                                                                         

visit http://www.thereachmagazine.com/

Leave your comment and information and we'll get back to you soon. GOOD LUCK!

Pass this Information on to all Students resident in Africa. This is the opportunity they've been waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Free American Scholarships For African Students by Kaene: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2009
Thank you for such an outstanding opportunity that needs to be ceased especially by a lot of talented and intellectually broad minded children of Africa like me.

This is a God given opportunity and with he struggle that we encounter on our daily basis we will be fools not to take keen consideration this opportunity.

I am writing from Botswana, and i think i am one of the most intelligent students in my country, which is why i seriously need this free scholarship, so as to widen my intellectual mind and be one step closer to achieving my dream i.e becoming one of the leading scientists in the world and working side by side with NASA.

Please consider me with keen heats. i am very determined and stereotyped about my education and wont let anyone down if only am given the chance.

1 Like

Re: Free American Scholarships For African Students by Beedan(f): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2009
Thanks a lot but pls i would like to get current info on schools abroad that offer nigerians free scholarship (2010 session)
Re: Free American Scholarships For African Students by peterod1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
You have done a great favour for african student on this forum.students should embrace this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Free American Scholarships For African Students by Ngwuwilliam(m): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2012
My name is Ngwu William. Am currently studying law here in Nigeria. I want to deferr my admission in other to study abroad. Please a friend of my in U S is willing to help me. So he told me about this free scholarship and am so much interested in it. I need your reply and way forward for it.

Thanks so much in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Free American Scholarships For African Students by scholarsway: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
If you are African American
African American scholarships
There is an increased demand for African Americans student’s scholarships because of many factors. To begin with, the population is increasing and therefore, the number of people needing these students Grantskeeps on soaring. In addition, many institutions and schools are creating scholarship programs that are dedicated for African Americans and this has really boosted the capacity. Industries have chipped in too. They have scholarships for African American brought funds that are used to finance scholarships for these students. This has enabled the scholarships to cater for the increasing number of students by has augmenting what the government has to offer. As a result, the fund is able to meet the growing demand. Furthermore, people are seeing the importance of education and this has really raised the need for these scholarships. African Americans are getting more interested in becoming intellectuals so that they can compete with other groups in the society. They know that education will make them more responsible and productive members of the society. Read on To find out Scholarships for African Americans Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free American Scholarships For African Students by patrickhkai: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Thank for your information, my name is Patrick H.Kai, live in Liberia. I am a high school graduate, working with a palm company in Liberia called Golden Veroleum Liberia Inc. I am intrested in your scholorship and hope you accept me.

1 Like

Re: Free American Scholarships For African Students by scholarsway: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thanks a lot for information, There is a lot of scholarships Available for Africans out there
Have you see this Scholarships for African Students Website too
may be it will be helpful for you
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free American Scholarships For African Students by xkunzo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2014

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Common Terms And Popular Places In UNILAG / Thomas Adewumi University Unveils 214KW Solar Farm, Powers Kwara Communities / Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.