Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) (25612 Views)

Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by Dabss(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2013
okay, i will try to break it down as much as i can. first of all (go down low grin)
1) you need to own at least an iphone 3g (mainly due to the internet speed required but 1080p videos are resevered for the bad boys only ip4 and ^)
2) the device must be jailbroken.
note-works on all ipads too.

now,open cydia -manage- sources -edit-add new source
enter-http://mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/ios
select the teamXCMB repo and install XBMC-IOS

1 Like

Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by Dabss(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2013
MORE PICTURES.
after that you should see the icon on your homescreen

Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by Dabss(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2013
now you have to download the latest version of navi x
here-http://code.google.com/p/navi-x/downloads/list.
save it using ifile (note the location)
open the app, goto settings-plug ins-install from zip file-home folder (goto the location noted above)
pictures below

Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by Dabss(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2013
after that, goto programs select navi x (you should be able to do the rest grin)

Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by venorite(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2013
Bros will it work on ipad?....and we nEed unlimited data to enjoy streaming cos dis tin fit chop bandwidth ooo...any help will be greatly appreciated
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by Dabss(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2013
Yes it will. I use it with Glo bis
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by Wilfem(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
@OP, Thank you so much
I've been waiting for something like this since and I'm so glad I've finally gotten it. God bless you
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
found viptv and firstrow on one repo like dat too

xbmc is really great sha.

but on fones, its too fiddly. that interface wasn designed for a mouse and keyboard. its too tiny on a fone. even on a phablet
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by Dabss(m): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2013
4llerbuntu: found viptv and firstrow on one repo like dat too

xbmc is really great sha.

but on fones, its too fiddly. that interface wasn designed for a mouse and keyboard. its too tiny on a fone. even on a phablet
when did u start using Ios?
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by Dabss(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2013
I just found an app'Justin.tv app' ΐϞ Τ̲̅ђe app store, that can streams live matches even better than navi x. I watched ballon d'or live wι†н this app. It uses less data aπϑ Ɣøû don't have τ̲̅ȍ jailbreak τ̲̅ȍ have it.
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
IOS ke? poor man like me?

mba o. na big boys dey use IOS na.

justin.tv, its if u get pple willing to stream stuff so u can jare. and to stream via justin.tv cost money. most users r just ready to consume.

the one thing i know u will always get to watch on justin.tv is pple playing video games grin
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by Dabss(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
4llerbuntu: IOS ke? poor man like me?

mba o. na big boys dey use IOS na.

justin.tv, its if u get pple willing to stream stuff so u can jare. and to stream via justin.tv cost money. most users r just ready to consume.

the one thing i know u will always get to watch on justin.tv is pple playing video games grin
lol, that one d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sha. 70% of rhe users only stream video games. But there ¶S̶̷̩̥̊͡ always someone streaming a Τ̲̅ђe match I want
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by lokerdw: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2013
you are looking for live stream football iPhone. try this app "MobilesportsTV" tongue

http://www.mobilesportstv.net/sports/soccer

Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by Diseye29(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
Can dis live streaming work with ur BIS ?
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by ibietela2(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
Who has the android tutorial
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by DeeOneBangin: 12:54am On Apr 22, 2013
tried this today and its working fine! just dropping my testimony
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by DOD1: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2016
Dabss:
okay, i will try to break it down as much as i can. first of all (go down low grin)
1) you need to own at least an iphone 3g (mainly due to the internet speed required but 1080p videos are resevered for the bad boys only ip4 and ^)
2) the device must be jailbroken.
note-works on all ipads too.

now,open cydia -manage- sources -edit-add new source
enter-http://mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/ios
select the teamXCMB repo and install XBMC-IOS
Re: How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) by ibietela2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
It's now known as KODI

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 If You Already Own S3 / Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone / How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.