Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Do You Check Expiration Dates? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Check Expiration Dates? (696 Views)

Expiration Dates That You Should Know / Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates / 77 Expiration Dates That You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Check Expiration Dates? by PlantainBoy(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2013
Every canned food and medication has an expiration date. I was surprised to read that many people take canned food, snacks and drugs after the expiration date. Now I am no expert, but I am sure the manufacturer have good reasons why they put an expiration date. I have a habit of checking expiration dates whether it's canned food or medicine. For some reason I think I am going to die if I eat or drink something expired. What is your opinion? Do you check expiration dates?
Re: Do You Check Expiration Dates? by MissyB3(f): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2013
I, too, have the habit of always checking. One can never be too careful.
Re: Do You Check Expiration Dates? by iaabc(f): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2013
Its not just checking the expiration date I do but the duration of the product as well. I recently got one ''fruit'' juice that was made to last for 4 years! What kind of juice is that if not just chock full of harmful and dangerous chemicals?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tutor Needed For Cake Baking And Decorating. / Let Food Be Your Medicine! / Best Way To Eat Nigerian Solid Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.