Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum (1488 Views)

Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Biafrazionist(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2013
I have noticed with dismay the recent unwritten constitution of Nairaland aimed at Deleting every Pro Igbo and Pro Biafra post in this forum(even barring the poster). I call upon Ndi igbo to boycott this forum with immediate effect. Its tribalistic and racial
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by outrage: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2013
Shew! Shew!! Get outa here!
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by NegroNtns(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2013
ndigbo is all too quick to find the easy way out of hardship, cutting corners and abandoning what does not conform to your schemes.

you should learn the wisdom of tenacity and stamina to see through a hindrance and to overcome a wall barrier.

one who cuts and run is not a warrior but a coward.....

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2013
Biafra zionist: I have noticed with dismay the recent unwritten constitution of Nairaland aimed at Deleting every Pro Igbo and Pro Biafra post in this forum(even barring the poster). I call upon Ndi igbo to boycott this forum with immediate effect. Its tribalistic and racial

You have an ibo moderator who will protect your biafran agenda,so stop bitching here.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2013
Please remember to shut the door when you leave the room....
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by OsunOriginal: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2013
Who cares?

Lets know when you are done so Seun can delete your account(s) and previous posts from his database to create room for more Nigerians and global followers.
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Biafrazionist(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You have an ibo moderator who will protect your biafran agenda,so stop bitching here.
then why are they deleting Pro Biafra and igbo post as fast as its being posted?
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by iphy42: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2013
Understood. Tribalism sometimes thrives here esp in favour of Seun's people but its now part of the fun here. We know better how to deal with it.
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by TableLeg(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2013
Biafra zionist: I have noticed with dismay the recent unwritten constitution of Nairaland aimed at Deleting every Pro Igbo and Pro Biafra post in this forum(even barring the poster). I call upon Ndi igbo to boycott this forum with immediate effect. Its tribalistic and racial
My friend will you shut the fu/ck up and stop ranting early on a monday morning like a mentally deranged patient!
Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Planner(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2013
Deleting Igbo post is criminal and discriminating. Seun should know that Nairaland growth is being stunted if he makes it another afeniufere meeting.
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Fatdon(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2013
Hint Like If You Are A Proud Igbo.

9 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by OAM4J: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2013
@OP

Your threads and posts on Biafra Movements were not deleted but moved to Ethnic section where they rightly belong by one of the supermods.

Thanks.
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by salam001(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Op is high on some jamaican weed
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Olaolufred(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
Biafra zionist:
then why are they deleting Pro Biafra and igbo post as fast as its being posted?

ask afam4eva, your brother in zion.
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/939237_IGBO20I20PROUD_jpg65767d2383e07193ad97b11e57b577ff

why are the biafran zionists using a nigerian flag?

anyway, don't let the door hit you on the way out

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Op how do I send my phone and laptop to you? Cos as long as I have one or the other nah Nairaland sure pass.
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Biafra zionist:

hmmmm!!!!
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Biafrazionist(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Biafra zionist will inaugurate a new Biafra government soon. Wil update later

Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
Biafra zionist: Biafra zionist will inaugurate a new Biafra government soon. Wil update later

You for put star of david to complete the color riot
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by outrage: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ugliest flag ever made!
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Olaolufred(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
Biafra zionist: Biafra zionist will inaugurate a new Biafra government soon. Wil update later

5TH NOV., 2013 WILL BE A PERFECT DATE.
I SUPPORT ZION.
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by babapupa: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
oyb:

You noticed the color riot too? lol...

Suxs to be you know what...
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by GARRIx7(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
The cry-babies are at it again.. grin grin
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Obinoscopy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
OAM4J: @OP

Your threads and posts on Biafra Movements were not deleted but moved to Ethnic section where they rightly belong by one of the supermods.

Thanks.

CASE CLOSED!
This thread should be locked or moved to the ethnic subsection, my opinion though.
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
oyb:

Lol
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by MegaMan2020: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
Another day, another Igbo sob story cry
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by FreeGlobe(f): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
babapupa:

You noticed the color riot too? lol...

Suxs to be you know what...
afam is doing a nice job, the cowards have found their identity. you would have completed your sentence in the past EkoIle.... really suxs

grin grin grin

This thread too is funny
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by geeez: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
Same way you planned to boycott Nigeria. I don't know what else you guys want after a famous Igbo bigot, Afam was appointed moderator
Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by ujchief(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
If u're really a proud igbo, u will stay here on Nl and let
Ur voice be heard like we're doing.
If u want people to hear our voice this is the right place to be.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo Must Boycott Nairaland Forum by Cuteobi(f): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Afam4eva found out what is wrong wit biafran zionist!

(1) (Reply)

Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. / 13 Things Mature Men Don’t Do... / The joystick Size And Breast Size Maps Of The World -vargic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.