Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

VB.NET Programmer Needed For Immediate Employment At A Software Firm In Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VB.NET Programmer Needed For Immediate Employment At A Software Firm In Ikeja (529 Views)

Immediate Employment At Afdb- / Female Administrative Assistant Needed At A Software Firm / I Need Internship Or Job Offer In A Web Development/Software Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VB.NET Programmer Needed For Immediate Employment At A Software Firm In Ikeja by IdowuAkind: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2013
Hello Nairaland Programmers,

My name is Idowu Akinde. I represent a fast-growing software firm called Smart Systems, based in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

There is a vacancy that urgently needs to be filled for the post of a Programmer. It's a full-time employment opportunity and the remuneration is competitive. While the ideal candidate does not necessarily have to be the best programmer in the world, a good (demonstrable) working knowledge of the Visual Basic flavour of the .NET Framework (2.0 and above) is a critical requirement, as the first assignment that the successful candidate will be required to work upon has been built on VB.NET and the Microsoft SQL Server database platform.

Of course, on the non-technical "side" (i.e. in terms of personal attributes), this candidate should also be proactive, able to take initiative, and generally be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Ability to contribute effectively as part of a diverse team is also a plus. And by "diverse", I mean that the team is made up of people from other fields and disciplines.

If this sounds interesting to you, then send your CV by e-mail to: careers@smartsystems-ng.com or call Bayo on 0805-702-0667.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Ibadan / Job Vacancy For Fresh Graduates / Vacancy For Fresh Graduates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.