Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Bisi Komolafe's Family Accuses Fiance, Ijadolo Of Killing Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Komolafe's Family Accuses Fiance, Ijadolo Of Killing Her (942 Views)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Bisi Komolafe Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Komolafe's Family Accuses Fiance, Ijadolo Of Killing Her by amakaikeng(f): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
The last might have been heard about the mystery surrounding sudden death of Bisi Komolafe as members of her family are already pointing accusing fingers at her fiance, Ijaodola.

Quoting my news source:

"Oluomotunde Ijaodola has been accused of killing Bisi. This is even as the young man has been requested to vacate her apartment and leave all her properties including her Honda Pilot Jeep intact. The late Bisi was pregnant for her fiancee before she took ill and doctors had to terminate the pregnancy in a frantic effort to save her life.

According to mourners at Bisi Komolafe’s burial, the Canadian based fiancé of Bisi refused to perform the graveside burial dust-to-dust rite. He said amidst tears: “She’s not my wife…” The people present at the time of this surprising outburst were not surprised, saying his attitude since her death has been questionable. They also insinuated that..." read the rest at here http://amakaikenga..com/2013/01/bisi-komolafes-family-accuses-fiance.html

(1) (Reply)

"I Won’t Sign Any Artist Until P-square Stop Singing" - Jude Okoye / Oprah Winfrey Tops Forbes' 2013 List Of Most Influential Celebrities / List Of Awards 2face Has Won So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.